Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:43:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

There is no need being panic in cryptomarket. As we know that cryptocurrency always have high volatile and its very ussual. If we remember, bitcoin once drop the price from around $2000 to only $200. But looks now, bitcoin after drop still above $5000. We should being calm when we decide to investing on bitcoin

sembilu

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

Not everyone sees a price reduction as an opportunity, even though those who do trade see it as an opportunity to make a profit, which is why they sell their bitcoins. If you're holding you, I do not think you're aiming to make a small fortune at any higher altitude on the chart. I also hold most of the time but they scalping pretty much what the people you think are panicking that keeps the price down all the time, so in my opinion do not have to get too freaked out by the current state and should we take advantage of moments in such situations.
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

Better than long-term investments, there is nothing now, because while you expect to raise a coin when it rises here and the whole answer for now.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

Depends on their situation. They just want to cut their losses if they are not well with their investments. It is also a good choice to cut losses when it is still small.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

The price is generally not worth the price that falls, it rises but it's within 6-7 dollars to dollars so it's impossible to look at the chart without tears.
ostrovagaly

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:24:43 AM

I like it on the contrary and attracts that there are times when the recession is coming out that expectation can then be greeted to a big bingo.
zelenkova

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

Those cases when people bought bitcoin at a price of 10 to dollars and now sit with them of course offensively but those who have bought now and waiting for the upgrade is even a very good idea
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

Bitcoin selling and the profit you make all depend on when you bought bitcoins. There are people who bought at 2k and if they sell now they would still be making profit but for those who bought at the height of the bull market then selling should not be an option in this bear market.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

Selling bitcoin in a bear market is definitely not a smart choice anyway but it would depends on the individual, some people want to sell and cut their losses because they are scared.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

Holding bitcoin is a good move but it also depends on the choice of an investor. It is not stupid to sell if you needed the money. You can also at least sell the 50% and hold the remaining investments so that if the price will go high you can profit or breakeven.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

As someone who has sold Bitcoins in the past, I have to disagree. There is no guarantee that Bitcoin will always give you profit. It is always better to sell some of your coins at regular intervals, irrespective of the exchange rate.
neo444

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

Yes selling bitcoin now is a stupid decision because the result of that is waste of money and if the price of bitcoin will increase after selling of btc everyone who sell his btc can regret their decision and they can't back their bitcoin
st tiger

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

But I think those who did this work, they made mistakes. Because now the price of bitcoin is less. So now the time to invest on Bitcoin. Because we all know that Coimarketcap.com is now very much reduced. But it will not last long. Coinmarketcap.com will be green again and hopefully all of us coin will be green again. And Bitcoin one day will benefit everyone. So I think it's not better to sell Bitcoin and now buy is better.

You just wait for a few days, because it is sure that the bitcoin will increase.
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

At this time bitcoin value is going down.  That’s  is the behavior of the market. Sometime it goes up and sometimes it goes down. So i think presently selling bitcoin is stupid decision. And this drop is completely temporary. And right now very good period to buy bitcoin. That will be a good investment in the future.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

I also think it is not advisable to sell bitcoin at this time. It is a waste if we continue to sell bitcoin at low prices. As a wise businessman, you should buy bitcoin in your wallet as much as possible. This is the most effective way for you to get the desired return in the future because I am confident that bitcoin will increase the price that we can not predict.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

Keep your fingers away from the sell buttons and hodl, people! We will see another rise of crypto in the future. Everything comes in waves and we are at the bottom of a wave right now. When regulations and taxation laws are stable and in place things will look brighter for crypto again because the investors will come back.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

I also think it is not advisable to sell bitcoin at this time. It is a waste if we continue to sell bitcoin at low prices. As a wise businessman, you should buy bitcoin in your wallet as much as possible. This is the most effective way for you to get the desired return in the future because I am confident that bitcoin will increase the price that we can not predict.
It is actually always depend on the amount of money that you have and the amount of Bitcoin that you hold. It is also depend on the how long you hold your money and your Bitcoin. First of all, if I were you, I will never sell Bitcoin if I do not get the profit yet. Second of all, I will never sell Bitcoin if I am not in the middle of emergency situation where I really need money. The third, I guess I will just sell my Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin already reach my target. And of course when the amount of the Bitcoin that I had already reach my target to realize all my dreams.

So it is not always a bad thing to sell Bitcoin or idiot thing to sell Bitcoin. It is always depend on what you have and what you already done. It is also depend on the point of view that you use to see Bitcoin. Some people believe that the price of Bitcoin will get more and far more higher than this, so they do holding for long-term to get profit. But there are also people who hold Bitcoin because they rich enough.
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

yes if you sell it a lower price . no if you sell it at a higher price . and if you know how to trade its a good way to making profit .
nacareng

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

Maybe it depends on someone's situation in selling Bitcoin. With a high price you can buy it as much as possible when the price goes down and cheap. You are very smart in making investments with very satisfying profits in the world of Cryptocurrancy.
Chanock

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

Correct! selling bitcoin now is very bad decision because the value of it nowadays is too low. Before the value of bitcoin is more than 7,000 USD but now in short perion of time the value of bitcoin fall to almost 6,500 USD. Meaning, if you buy in the price of 7,000 USD and now you panic and sell it you lose a lot of money. Panic is not good today instead patience will diff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: