Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

Selling bitcoin is not stupid decision,because buying bitcoin is not all about investing because it can be alternative bank that you can use anytime in necessary situation.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Lebovsky

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

Of course, it's obvious that people are panicking and are starting to sell out. This creates even greater panic. The bulls are just waiting for such a reaction, which would then buy bitcoin at the lowest price. Guys, don't panic, just be patient. After all, it is obvious that the course is flipped in the opposite direction.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

For me selling bitcoin is never stupid. You have your own perspective and decision so you can freely follow it. If you are contented with the price then sell it, it still yours. But I believe that there is a thing called 'better decision', here in bitcoin it is enclosed with the risk. If you know how to fight with the risk, be patient and hold it when it still low, then it will result for a better decision.

StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

This drop is temporary, even though it lasts several  months.

Many experts predict the price to go at 50-100k in the 2020.
These are times to buy, not to sell.

If the price drops now it is a blessing, i would take advantage of it by buying and waiting for the Big Rise 😎

yes its a stupid decision if you sell your bitcoin while the value is declining, its not the right time to sell it, that's the time to buy more while the value of said coin is decreasing, don't panic of the price, because that is their strategy, think positive that there is a right time that the value will increase into bigger amount, and gain more profit for your investment.
I can never understand why people would choose to sell off their coins when the market is low, it just seems counter productive seeing as they invested in the market in the first place to make money from it and now they are selling at losses. You should never sell your bitcoins when the prices and value are low and instead you should be buying.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
you will only loose if you sell what you've buy at low price ,
I can't blame newbies that they panic because I know the felling of being that kind of attitude too
the thing is we all know that cryptocurrency is very volatile and be sure first before you get into digital currency which is like what those panic seller do
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

no if you need some capital then sell it out and if not then hold it and survive till then price will not come up because time is coming of bitcoin and market is fluctuating little the way is right current price of btc $8530 so i think long wait will be right decision at this moment never be a panic.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

It's a stupid decision to sell bitcoins today because you do not have the money to earn when you sell today and you're still losing money because of the price.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

I think it is not true, every human must have the needs of each that must be filled, let alone the economic needs that must be met.
If the person has Bitcoin, and the price of Bitcoin is going up high, I think it's natural to sell it, because this is what the investment is for us to earn a profit.
The high price is definitely time for us to sell it, and if the price is down, it is definitely time for us to buy it, and so on until we get profit.
This is Invesatasi, whose job is to see the price of Bitcoin, as well as other rising or falling markets, which is sure to make a profit.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

For me selling bitcoin is never stupid. You have your own perspective and decision so you can freely follow it. If you are contented with the price then sell it, it still yours. But I believe that there is a thing called 'better decision', here in bitcoin it is enclosed with the risk. If you know how to fight with the risk, be patient and hold it when it still low, then it will result for a better decision.
Yes, as long as you understand what you are doing then you are still good to go, not unless you are falling into some panics because you are seeing the
downtrend, better to know what you are investing with and allow yourself to do some research, it's your money and it's your obligation to take care of
your investment, find time to keep studying and allowing yourself to have some better edge inside this business.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

Nope. Why it became stupid when you are about to earn in the process of selling bitcoin. It may be stupid if you are going to sell your bitcoin that may able to loss your money without having some profit. Well i guess selling bitcoin without having profit or without earning even when it means lossing some of your money but still you need to do it because of emergency needs could be possible. And we can't do nothing about it because it is their investment and it is their decision to make and we could not do something about it. So if they are selling their bitcoin let them be because they have different reason and we have to respect them without saying that they are stupid.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:58:16 AM

yes its a stupid decision.just wait and watch the storm and then sell it.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

you're just a foolish decision selling the btcoin today because it's definitely a big loss if you're selling bitcon now because of its price.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

Obviously, you hold your coins because if you sell you coins already you can't have a good profits in your coins. Don't panic selling because that is not helping for you and the marketing of the coins. The best way to have a good money in your coins is to buy more coins when the coins is in the lower value to the normal value of the coins. Just patient in holding because it will increase in the future.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

In the present situation of the market, it is not the right decision to sell because already the price is kept increasing and it is really foolish thing to sell at the present price. So wait till the price went very high till then wait patiently holding.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

Silly deciding is really the sale of bitcoin today because you have nothing to do if you are selling bitcoin because of its very low price now.

it depends on the person himself wants to sell it now or wait for the market conditions to improve. while we can benefit from the purchase price why we do not sell it.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

If the price is going up high, I think it's natural for us to sell it, because we will get a profit, but if the price is going down very sharply then we do not decide to sell it because it is a wrong decision in investing.
But it all comes back from each of us with a word of "need".
Da Cambodia

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

for me selling bitcoin right now is a stupid decision that a person will do. because bitcoin can increase its value and can go high with a high price so that when bitcoin reach the high price or value i think that is the right time to sell your bitcoin or trade them with much more money then you can earn for your savings.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

Selling your bitcoin is all on you if you're comfortable with the decision
if you see a profit mark up then go for it, but I would advise you to hold much longer for more profit.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

To sell bitcoin is a very stupid idea, it is the gold of the future. In order not to be nervous, it is better to buy bitcoin and transfer it to an offline wallet bitcoin for 2-3 years, then you will be a millionaire
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

For me selling bitcoin is never stupid. Why it became stupid when you are about to earn in the process of selling bitcoin. We have our own perspective and decision so you can freely follow it. But I advice you guys you should never sell your bitcoins when the prices and value are low and instead you should be buying. And be patient in holding because it will increase in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: