Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: certacoin.com If you want cash for your Bitcoin there is none better  (Read 2074 times)
certacoin (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 06:31:20 PM

www.certacoin.com

Certacoin is the brand new way of getting cash for your bitcoin. Simply purchase a security certificate and hold for as long as you would like. When you want cash back simply choose to refund your certificate and your refund will be granted in the form of cash, check or money order. We also are the fastest way to get cash out. We are new to the market but we are here to stay. Come check us out at www.certacoin.com
Rluner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:52:04 PM

I'm fairly new around here too, so please forgive my question if its obvious to you, but how is this different from a paper wallet ?
certacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 08:01:17 PM

A paper wallet is nothing more than that. A piece of paper storing your coins for transfer at a later time to another wallet. Certacoin on the other hand is a certificate that holds its value and when you want a refund your refund is paid in cash, check or money order. This is a way around waiting for long exchange processing times. Thanks for your interest
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 08:29:46 PM

So I should trust a brand new member with shitty images found with google and an office that looks like this? No thanks.

BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 09:05:36 PM

Your website make me want to cry. It's horrible and looks like a highschooler made it 15 years ago. It even has a hit counter!?!

certacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 04:57:17 AM

Hello,

I want to say thank you for the criticism. The picture is that of my home. This is a home based business. I am new and just started. Before investing every last dollar I have I would like to see if this business has potential.

As for design, Yes it is basic. It is made from a template I purchased. The hit counter was added so I can see how it does for myself.

Yes I am a new member. We all have to start from somewhere. I am not here to hide my location or deceive anyone. I am simply looking to provide a service and grow this business. I am new to Bitcoin but I support it and I want it to grow.

Sure my site can be better designed or I can go rent an office. Would that make the service I provide any different? All I ask is for you guys to give me a chance. After I receive some business then the business will spread by word of mouth.

Just give me one shot. I am not going anywhere with your bitcoin. I want to build a great reputation.

Thanks for reading 
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 11:48:03 AM

"Our representatives are standing by to aid you in securing your Bitcoin today. Don't wait till something goes wrong and you lose your hard earned Bitcoins.
Contact Us
Certacoin LLC
Email: certacoin@gmail.com"

So are you lying about having actual employees? Are you also lying about being an LLC?

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 11:51:00 AM

they don't even try anymore...

certacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 02:33:04 PM

No we have two employees and we are a NJ LLC.
Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:46:56 PM

No we have two employees and we are a NJ LLC.
Prove it.

certacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 03:34:55 PM

I dont know how to attach the docs to this forum. If you would like to email me at certacoin@gmail.com I would be happy to send you the LLC docs. As I stated this is a real company.
certacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 07:17:52 PM

You guys are very rough on a newbie. Wow if this was the 1600's you guys would beat me, stone me and burn me at the stake. I am not a witch....
epetroel

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:48:40 PM

You guys are very rough on a newbie. Wow if this was the 1600's you guys would beat me, stone me and burn me at the stake. I am not a witch....

Don't take it too personally.  There have been so many scams around here that it's natural for everyone to be a bit paranoid.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:45:52 PM

It's not that people are rough on newbies. It's that you're presenting your service as a viable, trustworthy, "none better" affair while simultaneously lacking the reputation, proof of competence, and evidence of thought and application that are absolutely required before you can make such claims. Have a read here.

Wanting to make something great is fine, insisting that your Mystery Bag is the greatest sack in town because you say so isn't.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
certacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 12:48:21 AM

I do understand and thanks for the link. My main goal is to simply try and see if it works. I own a couple other businesses.

First off I own www.hookahwand.com
I own naivenes smoke shop in newark,nj
I own hippyhut in bayonne, nj        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hippy-Hut/424673467607643

I also use to own epidemicincense.com when it was legal

I am trying to feel everything out in this market and then I will go all out. I understand there are many scammers but I am not one. There is no point to take from someone when you can just provide a great service and they will come back again and again.
Allaboutbit

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:16:58 AM

A paper wallet is nothing more than that. A piece of paper storing your coins for transfer at a later time to another wallet. Certacoin on the other hand is a certificate that holds its value and when you want a refund your refund is paid in cash, check or money order. This is a way around waiting for long exchange processing times. Thanks for your interest

Certacoin holding its value is not necessarily a good thing. If I buy $1000 certificate today when bitcoins are $200 each and hold it, then I decide 2 days later I need cash and bitcoin is now $210, then I end up losing $50 from not getting the appreciation of the coins as well as another $60 from your processing fee. That's 11%. The flip side is that 2 days later the coins are worth $50 each, in which case you owe me $1000 for something that's worth $250, even adding in your $60 processing fee, you owe more than 3 times what I paid you for the certificate, in which case I can't see how your business model is sustainable.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
certacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 02:57:07 PM

When a certificate is purchased it is converted to US currency at the bitpay market rate at that point in time. The business model is no different than purchasing another item at retail. For instance if you buy a tv for $1000 the store gets the money and you get the tv. Well when you purchase a certificate it is like selling any other product and your coin is converted to US currency via a bitpay merchant account. The certificate locks in value immediately. The certificates are really designed to be purchased and redeemed. I can not imagine a customer really holding them for an extended period of time.

Yes if you do hold and the price goes up you do not gain but on the other hand if bitcoin drops you will not lose either. The business or the customer will not lose. If you purchase a $1000 certificate you will get almost the entire $1000 minus the $6.00 shipping for a cash redemption.

This is not bad for a client whom wishes to get cash for their bitcoin. The service may not be for everyone but I know I needed a service like this a time ago and did not see one around. I know my trust level is low because I am new but I truely am here to gain a place in the market and help bitcoin grow.
certacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 03:12:43 PM

Hey can you guys check out the new logo and tell me what you think?
Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:06:05 PM

Is it possible or planned to add cash as a means of purchasing these, and/or Bitcoin as a means of refund?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
certacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 08:05:21 PM

I guess but why would you want to purchase a Certacoin certificate for cash if it is only worth that value in cash. To me it really makes no sense and was designed to lock in instant value into your Bitcoin and later be redeemed for cash.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: