Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to manage free money  (Read 1961 times)
Stug

Activity: 447
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

If you have much money, invest on property.Population is increasing and property is more and more valuable.
boled (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

I don't know whether you have heard about mutual fund schemes provided by the Asset Management Companies. They invest a part of your income in equity and the other part in debt and give you returns almost equal to 20-30%. I suggest you check out with a local agent about the mutual fund policies available in your area. They are also regulated by government and hence you will have that trust factor.
There is just one advisory though, that mutual fund policies are subject to market risks and you can also lose money if luck doesn't favor you.

I've heard this, and read some references, it seems legit. thanks for the references, I will learn more deeply.

1. bank deposits
It's brilliant. You can keep your own money safely on bank deposits. Why? Because we don't know the cryptocurrency will exist. so for the better, we must have safe investment.
In real, I do this, bank deposits. Example: I have $1,000,000.- so I make a deposit with $400.000. I earn 6% each 1 month

see the name of your account, I assume you are Indonesian. I am Indonesian too, I am live in Jogjakarta, reading your comments, I immediately tried to find reference interest rates banks in Indonesia,

looking at the table, Bank Tabungan Negara seems to be providing interest on a monthly deposit of 5.8%. this is the highest compared to other banks in Indonesia, this can be a good passive income and safe for me. thanks for the references, I will still look for and learn other opportunities.

2. Lending cryptocurrency
Perfect Shoot...  Grin
I love this investment, other than safe this investment is really secure. But you must be doing research because this investment is really difficult and hard to come by.
Just my a little secret, I have Investment at this point, I did investment on MNX (Minexcoin). I park/lending my MNX coin on minexbank. I earn $2000 for 1-month park MNX coin. and other deviden in COSS, BTC on Poloniex, and WAVES. I have been doing Park MNX coin in minexbank for 3 months.
wow.... amazing, I am still afraid of the risk of a very high price movement, but I am interested, if you do not mind, I will learn from you about this, in private. for investment in ICO, seems too sweet, fortunately too big, this is very frightening to me, I believe that profit is directly proportional to risk.

This is my advice, is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest. Doing research before you Investing money.
thank you for the information and advice, this is very meaningful to me.
boled (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

Aside from no.2 i recommend to invest in some real state and stockmarket, in real state prices of lands never goes down so it is a safe investment and in stockmarket although it is hard to trade in stockmakret you can try mutual funds or just buy the blue chip for safety and the lending crypto is a really good investment for me.
this is too complicated for me, too much to learn, and seems like a lot of rules I need to understand, honestly I am blind about stockmarket. but thanks, this is good advice.

Never waste your money by keeping then in bank deposits because money will lose value time by time so you are actually losing the value of money if you keep them in banks.
Lending and Mining the crypto currencies will give stable and assured income in the form of crypto currencies but the profits will be based on the value of crypto at the time and the capital investment.
Gold asset and property is a good storage of value and will give definite profits in long term.
I assume that you agree with gold and lending cryptocurrency, I am learning about this, especially lending cryptocurrency. if gold I do not need to learn too much, because the price is definitely on the market, and automatically we can already measure the risk. I'm studying the lending in some markets and sites, hoping to get more feedback on the benefits and risks, as well as how to play. Thank you for the advice.

So you have 3 options which are not related to the crypto currency and you want to save your money that way. If it is not growing of you money then I would say that it is good decision to have your bitcoin or crypto currencies to be converted back into the fiat or Real world assets. I mean that will keep the value of your "free money" as it is and it wont grow or it wont reduce over the time.
Gold seem to me nice option for you as it is precious and have very very stable as compared to others. Lending crypto currency is okay if you want to invest it for the purpose of getting back more money but isn't very easy to lend. So think twice.

I agree with your statement "Lending crypto currency is okay if you want to invest it for the purpose of getting back more money but isn't very easy to lend. So think twice." Your comments will be my reminder, so I am more careful. now I'm reading references about lending. and hope to get more feedback. Thanks bro.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

Why not just buy and hold crypto? BTC and ETH do go up in time, you can just deposit them in your wallet and forget about them. I'm not sure about loaning out crypto. Loaning cash is hard enough, I can just imagine how much trouble it is for BTC and the likes.

Can't say much about gold but if you have enough money to buy land then that might be a good place to invest. Land in general do not depreciate.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

Take buy 2 or 3 Btc and stay on HODL it for 2-3 years later, you will happy for invest of it. Starting Lending business is good ones option, but you need to understand about knowledge of volatile market of crypto coins, from what i seen by some lending service here, they are using altcoin as collateral.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:39:43 PM

Try entering food industry. Since everyone needs something to eat to live. This kind of business will never get bankrupt as long as you maintain quality in your foods. But it needs a lot of work, nonetheless it is profitable in long term.

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

Take buy 2 or 3 Btc and stay on HODL it for 2-3 years later, you will happy for invest of it. Starting Lending business is good ones option, but you need to understand about knowledge of volatile market of crypto coins, from what i seen by some lending service here, they are using altcoin as collateral.
I think there are still many fiat pairs in cryptocurrency. what about ETH and other altcoin? do you have a recommendation for free money other than btc?  Smiley

Why not just buy and hold crypto? BTC and ETH do go up in time, you can just deposit them in your wallet and forget about them. I'm not sure about loaning out crypto. Loaning cash is hard enough, I can just imagine how much trouble it is for BTC and the likes.

Can't say much about gold but if you have enough money to buy land then that might be a good place to invest. Land in general do not depreciate.

besides not depreciating, property must wait for sale. if the location is not strategic or marketing is not good then the odds of selling will be very small. it becomes a very long investment. maybe we should really learn carefully about the world of property. Grin
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:00:02 PM

Please define free money first. Or as I can understand it should be bounty sums of money right? and it should be a few bucks. I'm sure investing for a long-term in the cryptocurrency is the best option since investing in the cryptocurrencies field is a low capital friendly. Thanks to the volatility of the cryptocurrency markets, the profit we can take is just tremendous.
leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

What do you mean by free money by the way?

Let's assume that you have a big amount of money then you want to risk it with today's investments trend then you are here asking because you want to be so sure if Cryptocurrency investment is for you or something related to it will do.

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

I think you want to get a fast and easy money out of your own 'free money' then I would say that it will not work the way you want it though. If you really want to invest with Cryptocurrency then you must be patient along the process as there is no short cut(only to those few lucky people). I will choose 'Mining' in your choices above. Patience is a virtue.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 748

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

I'd clearly stay away from bank deposits, your money will be sitting there, with an incredible low interest, making you some mere bucks each year. I would rule out mining too, profitability is quite low at the moment, spending 1000's right now could potentially be disastrous for you. I've no idea about Gold assets, but I'd preferably stay away from that. Property? That depends on your country, can't give you much information on that.

I'd say invest into Bitcoin or some other major cryptocurrency now, such as Eth, prices are quite low at the moment, it would be an ideal time to purchase some coins and sell them in a few days/weeks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

1. bank deposits
looking at the table, Bank Tabungan Negara seems to be providing interest on a monthly deposit of 5.8%. this is the highest compared to other banks in Indonesia, this can be a good passive income and safe for me. thanks for the references, I will still look for and learn other opportunities.
I have invested my free money in Bank BCA Syariah man, If I have $10000, I will automatically have a special rate from this Bank. 6% for 1 month.

wow.... amazing, I am still afraid of the risk of a very high price movement, but I am interested, if you do not mind, I will learn from you about this, in private. for investment in ICO, seems too sweet, fortunately too big, this is very frightening to me, I believe that profit is directly proportional to risk.
Big Profit=Big Risk. I'll bet, in crypto as well as real investments including property, all have big risks.
Oh sure man, But I can't be guaranteed. I just telling you what I do, investing my money at this point. I will take all risk, but I very welcomed profits.

This is my advice, is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest. Doing research before you Investing money.
thank you for the information and advice, this is very meaningful to me.
Sure man... Your welcome.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:47:00 PM

Definitely real estate, this is if money is enough. The second place is for crypto-currencies, but they should also be chosen carefully.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

If you want a passive income,go with property.Start with buying small house or apartment and rent it.Make sure to choose the strategic location,because the price will be much higher when you sell it later.And you can hold some crypto in your wallet,only to check it years later,just hope for the price will be doubled or more in the future.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

Best way to manage free money is hands down for sure investment.Now what kind of investment one needs to chose vary from personal needs and affordability.
For someone who have a huge pile of extra money, they can certainly think of investin in some ongoing business, alongside in bitcoins or rather cryptocurrency aswell, and may be properties too.

Simply depositing extra money in bank, which is a safe place no doubt, but is not a very fruitfull way of utilising the money. Having it invested somehwere puts that money into work and helps earn more money out of it. Thats a good thing to do rather then just keeping it in bank.

Cryptocurrencies are certainly flourishing these days. One can definetely try their luck and invest here aswell. Its a good option to make profit in a quicker way than the long term investment schemes.
You are right since investment chances would really matter on persons capability when it comes to putting up money into a certain thing since we do know people do have different allocated funds.If he have lots of reserve then putting it up all into those options above would be better. The more the merrier since we are aware into those kind of investment. Cryptocurrency together with traditional investment and money secured in banks will always be a good choice.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:45:23 PM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

I believe MINING is a good option to invest your spare money. This will help you to gain double
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:06:05 PM

My advice is better you invest in property or gold because the two investment tools are very safe when inflation occurs, than you deposit your money in the bank profits are not comparable with later if there is a large-scale inflation of property in the property price each year must increase rather than decreased.

Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:14:30 PM

How much is that free money. If it is a large amount then buy a property and build an apartment building. You do not need to work for your entire life.

Now if its a moderate amount buy assets like gold, blue chips stocks and stable coins like bitcoin,ethereum etc.

If it is just a small amount just buy an insurance that has an option to invest in stocks or bonds.
First know what the value of that free money, is that coin worth holding ,if then sure you need to Manage it properly, invest it accordingly.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:15:58 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

All that there must be shortages and advantages and risks. If you are in doubt, you can try it all with a small capital. After that you know the shortcomings and advantages. Choose the best you think, because people's views are different.
floresjonathan123

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:26:19 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

I don't know whether you have heard about mutual fund schemes provided by the Asset Management Companies. They invest a part of your income in equity and the other part in debt and give you returns almost equal to 20-30%. I suggest you check out with a local agent about the mutual fund policies available in your area
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:12:20 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

if you can not do daily trading because you do not have much time, maybe you can use another way that only takes 1 time analysis only, currently a very potential investment is property and real estate you are just looking for a strategic location and buy land or house there, in a few years you're going to make big profits, but if you want an active income like daily trading you can try mining
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: