Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to manage free money  (Read 1961 times)
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

The best way to manage free money were first bank deposits will be good it is a king of savings where you can use in case of emergency. Second property such house and lot, where the value is extremely high in the future, third investment in coins, where you play with the price in the market wherein there is a decision type if sell or hold base on the price.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

The best way to manage free money is to know what to do with your money if you are going to save it or to invest. A lot of options but you only need to choose one so you can prioritize the things that you really need to do. Keep focusing in one thing and you will succeed in managing your money even it is free or hard earned.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
2. landing cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. gold assets
5. property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

I would prefer cryptocurrency since prices are low at the moment but if you have that much money then i would suggest to divert some of your funds to other investments. For me gold and property would be at the top of my list other than crypto that is.
If you have some extra money which is just there in your bank and that you are not using it for any of the useful activity, then it is better to make use of that money and to invest that money at some healthy business so that you can then manage to have more earnings out of it. Investing of that money into crypto currencies is really a good idea and that this can for sure help you out in having some better results too.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

keep it safe at the bank, use it properly when needed  or either invest it in a right time you will regret if you take spend all your money in the market  better to coop up with the business or invest but for me the age i will earn it even i am 19 year old boy i know the limits of having a money
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:53:28 AM

keep it safe at the bank, use it properly when needed  or either invest it in a right time you will regret if you take spend all your money in the market  better to coop up with the business or invest but for me the age i will earn it even i am 19 year old boy i know the limits of having a money

banks arent safe at all because banks do also have a risk. some popular banks on the past do also got bankrupt because they'v wasted the money by their investors.

people who invested on those banks are not getting anything from their own money even if they file a case regarding on those issue.

much better if you can just keep your money on your own hands or put it in your piggy bank  , so that you cant spend the money if ever you got tempted for something.
boled (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

I am very happy today, seeing my post thread getting a good response, and I apologize for all who have replied to my post because I am unable to reply to all comments.
two days ago i tried to go into lending, i thought the price of crypto was already at the bottom. I was wrong, today all crypto is bloody. I bought some old krypto, like doge, eth, str, maid and there is a new coin that is ignis. then I go into market lending in poloniex

mathematically the number of my points increases, but by value, my assets are down 15%. I realize that this is not an instant game, honestly had a chance to panic, but I will survive until the next few months, or until the price improves. this is my first lesson in lending.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:54:57 AM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

Will in my own thought the best way to manage  free money is to save more and spend less,and thinks about the future of your own family,because this free money once in a life time and its like a grace given by the heaven,and its can never been return.there are other process to how manage all your coins,by making a local investment of your own passion,so that you have another resources you can get income when the drought is coming.

You're definitely right, a free money is grace which we need to give a great importance. Though, we have our own thoughts to handle those free money which will depends on your skills and ability. On my part I'm prefer to the property like house and lot or even just a lot since it will increase year by year tremendously which will depends on your place also. Also, I prefer on investing in crypto currency as for the long term investment which we try our luck on the particular coin we choose.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

of all the options you mentioned in terms of investments are of course all types of activities are activities that will definitely be useful only that distinguish it from the type of field of investment and also of course the profit scale that can be obtained. and I will set an example between property investment and crypto currency. property is an investment activity that can be seen by the naked eye and of course in terms of investment property security will tend to be safer. but when viewed in terms of clear profit investments with the currency crypto will be more profitable because the value of the price of crypto always rise very significantly. it's just a few examples as reviews so you can make baro meters and then you should always do some detailed research before you invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

I am curious on your title because it is too far from your topic.. What do you mean free money?

1. Bank is not that investing it is more on saving your money.
2. Lending is not that reliable but in case you need to collect a collateral in every person who ows for a lend.
3. Mining it depends how big is your mining but for now it is not that profitable.
4. Gold assets  is a yes for me it is good for long term.
5. Property is always good to have even in any country.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

I am very happy today, seeing my post thread getting a good response, and I apologize for all who have replied to my post because I am unable to reply to all comments.
two days ago i tried to go into lending, i thought the price of crypto was already at the bottom. I was wrong, today all crypto is bloody. I bought some old krypto, like doge, eth, str, maid and there is a new coin that is ignis. then I go into market lending in poloniex

mathematically the number of my points increases, but by value, my assets are down 15%. I realize that this is not an instant game, honestly had a chance to panic, but I will survive until the next few months, or until the price improves. this is my first lesson in lending.
How you do this, is very interesting.
in fact I do not understand how you benefit.
if I wish to contact you, can you give me a telegram that can be contacted! Wink
risa33

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

For me the best way to manage free money is to buy gold assets because gold assets are long-term investments and buying property is also very good, everyone wants to have the best property in every city in the world. that's my opinion

ToddDiaz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:06:51 AM

Well for starters, don't waste it, find somewhere to invest it in which you believe will give you good ROI on investment and make you good profit on the money which you are putting in on the market.
banghabiy

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

If I have enough money, I want to invest in property. I want to buy a house, fix it, then sell it again. I think the property business gives a considerable profit. because the price of land will always rise, will never go down, the longer it will rise. So I think it would be very profitable. it is undeniable that it may take a while to achieve profit.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

The best way to use free money is to put the money in fixed deposit account that will generate more interest, by the end of fixed  period, you can Invest the money into property, or others lucrative business, of your choice.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

Hmmm… first of all what do you mean by free money? Seems like you have a friend that keeps on sending you lots of Bitcoin everyday, cause I don’t know why you will be calling Bitcoin a free money, unless you have a place where you go and take as much you want for free. Even if you get Bitcoin from Faucets it’s not free, you worked for it and you even spent for it. So it’s not free money. Your question should be how to manage money and not how to manage free money, lol.
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

As shocking as it sounds, actually the best investment theme is the real estate. In condition of crypto market instabbilty I can't advice you to invest in Bitcoin, or, needless to say, altcoins.
Real estate is always a beneficial and long-term investment, especially real estate in Spain, one of the countries co-signatories of the Schengen agreement.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

for me, i like investing in crypto. it give me alot income for investing priperty
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

I will inverse in different order .The order of investment is
1.Investing in crypto currency
2.Trading bitcoin
3.Mining
4.Property
5.Gold asset

I will choose the bitcoin first and altcoin will be the next option for the investment.

butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

Investing in crypto is your best choice since the current market situation is favorable to investors feel free to buy cheap but good coins. You can surely earn decent money once the market starts recovering.
boled (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

How you do this, is very interesting.
in fact I do not understand how you benefit.
if I wish to contact you, can you give me a telegram that can be contacted! Wink
this is the lending menu at poloniex.com, if you already have an account at poloniex.com, try to enter the lending menu, you will see all existing lending offerings. there are available 12 coins that can be transacted: BTC, BTS, CLAM, DOGE, DASH, LTC, MAID, STR, XMR, XRP, ETH, FCT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: