Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to manage free money  (Read 1961 times)
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:03:29 AM

have you ever thought to try to invest everything on ICO? I think it is much more promising. Perhaps many people have doubts with this because the risk of the scam is very high, but the results are great.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:41:07 AM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

the best way to manage free money, is to use it in good ways like free education to every poor person, without paying, or give it to those who are less fortunate to use it to start their lifestyle for use this is what they need, not just the use of vain things.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:01:59 AM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

Here are my suggestions:
1. Bank deposits - a bit slow in terms of garnering interest, but I will still suggest this.
2. Lending Cryptos - as long as you're sure you can trust whoever you'll lend it to, you can give this a go. Moreover, please be wary that since you're dealing with crypto's, practically anyone can run away with it since there's no regulation or legal body protecting it (IMHO).
3. Mining - if you can shell out the dough, you can probably go for this. Just think about the major increase in your utility bill.
4. Property - One of the best ideas, just make sure you're checking out prime lots or probably areas where the potential to sell is high.
5. Other Ideas - probably start your own business.

I intentionally left out Gold Assets as I'm not that familiar with how it works. Hope these help you out.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:17:05 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

My suggestion is better to invest some of your money in crypto because almost all price of cryprocurrency now is in dip price,
And better to make a business to make your profit grow, Dont deposit your money in bank, bank is wasting your time and profit, Be wise.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

of course, a nice selection remains on the bitcoin or crypto but not in daily trading but for investment in the long term such as in a few years will certainly resulting in a profit which is great since the coin prices inevitably will rise.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:53:17 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

Mining is the best way to place your money , because a mining hardware can generate more coins and you will earn crypticurrency passively, the only problem you will get is the electricity consumption of your hardware but still you will earn more profit because the price of bitcoins is very expensive.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
rehanaurora

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:35:42 AM

I think you should invest at gold and property because that sector is have a stable value and the price is increase significantly. There are less risk on that sector, aftar that you can invest in cryptocurrency.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

I will choose the property as my investment,  because at this time in my country just aggressively build housing with cheap price. For the next years, the number of people will be more and .....

I like that, changing with the time attitude. I mean one should always recognise the opportunities that are around us so that we can benefit to 100%. Now in your case property is far important than putting your money into bitcoin because there might be no future for the bitcoin in your country or may be not most of the people knowing about it......

I agree with this. this opinion may not be some people think. sometimes we should be able to see opportunities around. but we must be able to sort and manage how much we have to spend. essentially do not let our money, while still we are empowered to use.
If you want to have a better future and that you are interested in having a better living not only for your own self but also for your family, then you really need to take very good care of all the free money which you somehow save. You need to use that money in a proper way and that you need to invest that money at the right place so that you can then get a hope of making something more out of that money.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

I will choose the property as my investment,  because at this time in my country just aggressively build housing with cheap price. For the next years, the number of people will be more and .....

I like that, changing with the time attitude. I mean one should always recognise the opportunities that are around us so that we can benefit to 100%. Now in your case property is far important than putting your money into bitcoin because there might be no future for the bitcoin in your country or may be not most of the people knowing about it......

I agree with this. this opinion may not be some people think. sometimes we should be able to see opportunities around. but we must be able to sort and manage how much we have to spend. essentially do not let our money, while still we are empowered to use.
If you want to have a better future and that you are interested in having a better living not only for your own self but also for your family, then you really need to take very good care of all the free money which you somehow save. You need to use that money in a proper way and that you need to invest that money at the right place so that you can then get a hope of making something more out of that money.
It is a bit better if you will keep it on a savings account and that will give you assurance that you will not lose your money and after you saved or putted it into a safe place then study first the basics about financial literacy so you will have a basis on what you gonna do with your free money. Even it is free money, you still need to be conservative to that to avoid regrets.
boled (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:42:40 AM

The best answer depends on what your investment goals are.  Do you plan on needing the money soon or is this a long term investment?  If you already have money in savings, there's no point in putting more in since the return is basically zero.  

If you do not wish to invest in crypto the other options are out since they are all plays on the crypto market.  

Property is good but you need to distinguish between single family, multi-family, etc.  Multi-family investments (i.e. Apartments) are great because they allow you to make income as well as have your tenants pay off mortgage.  The investment amounts needed are larger than other investments and typically require you to get a loan for the remainder.  

You can also see about becoming a 'private lender' in this space as well.  This will allow you to partner with a local investor needing funds which will allow you to leverage their experience and connections.  

Typically, the return is 8-10% but you can specify what return you are willing to accept.  As with all investments, you need to research the property and investor to see if you feel comfortable with making the investment.  

this free money, out of money savings and daily necessities, I will automatically invest for the long term, but not the whole, total budget $ 50,000, 1/3 I have a deposit in the bank, this is for backup if at any time I need money , for example me or sick family, accident or other sudden things. 1/3 other part I invested in crypto, and crypto assets I have input into lending market. the last, I still do not use, still consider buying property. thanks for your advice, this is a good suggestion, I will learn first.
spiker12

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

I think the best way when it comes to Crypto is to hold it, because you never know what it will become.
The best way to manage your free money is to invest it in cryptocurrency to double your money and get a bigger profit.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:12:50 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

All of your option above is a good investment. Research all six option of your investment and look for immediate return and big profit. That is how business man thinks before investing.

For me, I prefer to invest  gold and property.  Gold prices increases every year and property's worth also increases every year.
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:20:47 AM

All of your option above is a good investment. Research all six option of your investment and look for immediate return and big profit. That is how business man thinks before investing.

For me, I prefer to invest  gold and property.  Gold prices increases every year and property's worth also increases every year.

I've ignored the two, and divided the capital into 3 parts,
$ 10,000 bank deposit
$ 20,000 Crypto, including bitcoin, then I play it in the lending market.
$ 20,000 I have not used, in the plan to invest in property, but it seems the number is still less.
the property market in my country (Indonesia) is still very big, I can see the opportunity, now I have to learn many things, so as not to get stuck with the problem of dispute and law, I am not a businessman, my money is not much, I just want to invest safely for the long term.

I think the best way when it comes to Crypto is to hold it, because you never know what it will become.
The best way to manage your free money is to invest it in cryptocurrency to double your money and get a bigger profit.

I agree, but it's entirely speculative, with a limited amount of money, I do not want to gamble with circumstances that I do not know the end result. but yes, I did it, but not all in. I've bought some crypto coins, and play in the lending market.

It is a bit better if you will keep it on a savings account and that will give you assurance that you will not lose your money and after you saved or putted it into a safe place then study first the basics about financial literacy so you will have a basis on what you gonna do with your free money. Even it is free money, you still need to be conservative to that to avoid regrets.
after reading many suggestions on this thread, and listening to some suggestions from my friends, I choose to play it safe. some I play in the market, focus on lending, some I deposit in the bank (not regular savings), and I get a net profit of 5% per month. some still keep me for anything else, my plans to the property,
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:11:11 AM

You cam also research properly on these besides my advice. Now,
1.Bank deposit: Your money will be protected from theft and fires. Plus, your money will be federally insured so if your bank closes, you will get your money back. However, you can only get little % of interest for whole month

2.Lendimg Cryptocurrency: First of all, be assured that you can’t lose your money as coins lent out can’t be withdrawn from the platform. They are used as margins for traders, and different platforms have their ways of protecting money loaned from being lost to the market. Agian,
Returns on investment are high as you can get up to 10% or more

3.Mining : This form of investment is highly capital intensive

4.Gold assets.: Gold has shown positive results even during the economic downturn and market volatility. It serves as the best hedge against inflation. Gold has seen strong asset appreciation in long-term and emerged as must have in one’s investment portfolio.

5 Property : As the property market is more stable than the other markets, investment property generates fixed returns to the investors.

6.Others includes, investment on ICOs - A token has a price immediately upon its sale, and that price floats freely in a global 24/7 market.
Finally,  i have mostly considered the advantages of this list, you have to carry out additional research to get the best options.

I think your writing is much better. I like the way you organize words. i do for 1 and 2, and will for 5, skip 3 and 4. thank you for your opinion
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:14:25 AM

1. bank deposits
Low return but your money is safe in the bank.
This is risky but profitable. Make sure that you will lend those people that are trustworthy.
3. Mining
GPU mining is profitable but don't invest in cloud mining.
4. Gold assets
5. Property
These investments will never get old, they are one of the best.
6. other ideas
How about oil?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

Here are my suggestions:
1. Bank deposits - a bit slow in terms of garnering interest, but I will still suggest this.
2. Lending Cryptos - as long as you're sure you can trust whoever you'll lend it to, you can give this a go. Moreover, please be wary that since you're dealing with crypto's, practically anyone can run away with it since there's no regulation or legal body protecting it (IMHO).
3. Mining - if you can shell out the dough, you can probably go for this. Just think about the major increase in your utility bill.
4. Property - One of the best ideas, just make sure you're checking out prime lots or probably areas where the potential to sell is high.
5. Other Ideas - probably start your own business.

I intentionally left out Gold Assets as I'm not that familiar with how it works. Hope these help you out.
1. slow in terms of garnering interest, but I will still suggest this. I agree, and I've done it, and I get passive income 5.8%, the most powerful reason for me is; this is the safest, and I can use at any time.
2. practically anyone can run away with it since there's no regulation or legal body protecting it (IMHO) this one I also really agree, I have started, for the first time I do it in poloniex market, I am currently studying the daily investment in yobit. I will be careful, and do not let too long play lending, and profit will be taken directly.
3. Mining I passed, it took too much cost, proportional to the result, but still have to think about operational and maintenance.
4. Property - in the process of learning, thanks.
5. Other Ideas - probably start your own business. I am interested in the franchise system... but I will first focus on the property as a long-term investment.
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:08:56 AM

1. bank deposits
done... $10.000

This is risky but profitable. Make sure that you will lend those people that are trustworthy.
OTW.... poloniex lending market

and yobit InvestBox for daily  investment

3. Mining
skip and ignore, cloud=never, I was a victim of hashocean,

4. Gold assets
delay it, I was thinking, what if the lending results I buy gold. what if you think?

5. Property
OTW

6. other ideas
How about oil?
honestly I really want it for a long time, but we're talking $ 20,000. total idle money from bounty amounted to $ 50,000.
$ 10,000 bank deposits
$ 20,000 bought coins and I lending
so the remaining $ 20,000, how could possible to the oil business.
TelolettOm

Activity: 2058
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas
How about oil?
I think we should also be able to adjust to the existing models in each country. what great potential we can do to make a lot of profit. property is not an old thing but still remains promising

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:25:43 AM
Merited by ralph_0608 (2)

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

Mining is good but you need a huge capital in order to start operating your mining machine. For me I will prefer to hold it in my wallet and wait for the right time to sell but if I have much money for capital I will prefer mining because it gives huge profit.
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

5. Property
I think we should also be able to adjust to the existing models in each country. what great potential we can do to make a lot of profit. property is not an old thing but still remains promising
I agree, and it seems that in most countries, property is an investment that has great value, I will do this gradually.

Mining is good but you need a huge capital in order to start operating your mining machine. For me I will prefer to hold it in my wallet and wait for the right time to sell but if I have much money for capital I will prefer mining because it gives huge profit.
you have answered yourself, and mining also I have removed from the wish list. feeling it's too late to be a miner now, it would be different if I started it a few years ago, but at that time I also did not have free money to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: