Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to manage free money  (Read 1961 times)
Dikpora77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:25:37 AM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:
1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

A. Bank Deposits
1.tprabash | 2.Pancheng | 3.Paul23 | 4.ice18 | 5.Fuhre | 6.fiulpro | 7.AnisahSiti | 8.stomachgrowls | 9...

B. Crypto
1.GoldenLad | 2.lvincent | 3.zhekinsp | 4.aoihs00 | 5.Alalex | 6.wantjokull | 7.iram1011 | 8.Nhor1011 | 9.ballerin and giroud | 10.arpon11 | 11.   Kakmakr | 12.breathlessz | 13.Rena5 | 14.Mehedi72 | 15.boboking | 16.Gotomoon | 17.fiulpro | 18.Xardasim | 19.Mometaskers | 20.   TTITA | 21.BitDane | 22.vv181 | 23.leonair | 24.Ultegra134 | 25.LodisMcguire | 26.stomachgrowls | 27...

C.Mining
1.zhekinsp | 2.supermine | 3.kimochidesh...

D. Gold
1.bgaf | 2.aoihs00 | 3.jamids | 4.kyucryp | 5...

E. Property
1.bgaf | 2.lvincent | 3.jamids | 4.Falmera | 5.bering | 6.riqirdh | 7.breathlessz | 8.martychubbs | 9.TomUyamot | 10.supermine | 11.Nerman | 12.Stug | 13.Hadji | 14.LodisMcguire | 15.kyucryp | 16...

F. Others
1.richjohn: mutual fund schemes (#8).
2.AnisahSiti: ICO Investment (#9)
3.DJCanh: Buy a franchise and make money (#14)
4.Paul23: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3198600.msg33191001#msg33191001
5.Nuex: try to move in the field of commerce (#27)
6.zenrol28: Try entering food industry (#48)
7. ....

I prefer lending cryptocurrency and bank deposit in the beginning, after that I will invest my money in property, and build some bussiness what I like so i can help another peoples to get a job, this is my dream I hope I can make it release as soon as possible.

zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

What is the management of money? I personally think, can be divided into three steps, one is to analyze the income and expenditure, the second is to learn to spend, the third is to understand the investment.
boled (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

Thank you for your opinions
I will give some extra information about this.
These are 5 Awesome and Totally Free Money Management Tools
XY Planning Network advisors and administrators love their apps and tools. And for good reason - as technology continues to exponentially improve, we have more and greater access to helpful programs and applications that make countless aspects of our lives easier and we're able to work more efficiently.
Many of our financial planners make use of a variety of technologies to make their practice better for themselves and their clients. They're able to communicate more effectively with a range of people - regardless of location. They're able to automate less important, back-end tasks so they're free to spend more time doing what really matters: namely, providing relationship-based services to you and me.
With a wide array of helpful tools at our disposal, it's never been easier to manage our financial lives in between meet-ups with our financial planners. Why not take advantage of the tech that's available? Especially if it means we find it easier to...
Save money
Track spending
Create budgets
Pay bills
Set financial goals
Earn cash or rewards
Here are 5 of our favorite, free money management tools that help us track our finances so we can focus on growing our wealth:
- For Budgets and the Big-Picture View of Your Finances: Mint
Mint is a free budgeting program that tracks almost every aspect of your finances. It creates a centralized spot so you can see what's going on across bank accounts, credit cards, and more, all in one place.
It's widely known as the best resource for managing your finances via a free account with their website (they also have mobile apps for tablets and smartphones).
The program is simple and easy to use, and visually it can't be beat. Mint will provide a number of graphs and charts for you to review, which makes this a perfect tool for people who learn visually. Sometimes, it's hard to really get it when you're just looking at a mass of numbers. Mint makes it easy to see what's happening, where money is coming from, and where cash is going.
Mint is completely automated, which means once you input your financial information it takes the reins. The app automatically sorts and categorizes all your spending and cash flow.
It can even suggest ways that you can save based off your financial habits, or you can input financial goals you want to reach and Mint will outline a plan for you to use to achieve them.
The only drawback? You do have to sync information like account and card numbers, which not everyone feels comfortable doing. Although Mint is a secure, safe site that encrypts information to protect their customers and accounts, the fact is all your financial information is being stored in one spot. While that's convenient, it is something know about before signing up.
 - For Organizing Your Financial Life: Check
Feeling stressed about keeping track of all your many bills, statements, and other financial documents? Check has you covered.
Much like Mint, Check works best when you input all your account information into the system so that it can track your big-picture financial situation for you.
It's a perfect tool for those who are a little forgetful and are comfortable using their smartphones to do business. Check reminds you when it's time to pay bills and allows you to pay bills instantly, on the spot. It also allows users to establish scheduled payments for the future.
Check keeps track of things like your checking account, too, and will alert you when funds are low. With this tool, you can stay on top of everything, keep yourself organized, and avoid late fees and overdraft charges.
Link Mint, Check uses a whole lot of security to protect account information. However, it is still everything in one place. That's convenient, but users should remain diligent. Just make sure you're regularly checking what's going on with your accounts (a good habit to practice whether or not you upload information to an app) and you should be set.
 - For Reaching Savings Goals: Smarty Pig
If you're having trouble tracking multiple savings goals at all once, Smarty Pig may be the money management tool you need.
Smarty Pig provides customers with free online savings accounts. The company encourages "systematically saving for specific purchases." In other words, you're supposed to utilize a Smarty Pig savings account to help you reach one savings goal at a time. If you need to save up to buy a new laptop, to go on a dream vacation, or for a down payment on a home, Smarty Pig
The accounts, while a little different than traditional accounts offered by brick-and-mortar banks, are FDIC insured and fee-free. They're also interest-bearing and require a $25 initial deposit. After that, you need to link up another bank account and set up automatic transfers to your online savings until your goal is met.
Smarty Pig allows you to share your goal via social media. While this might sound like a bit of over-sharing, most people are more likely to stick to a goal if they share it with friends and family (who can then help hold that individual accountable). Your network can even contribute to your account to help you reach your savings goal even faster.
An added benefit of using this tool to help you reach one-time financial goals? When you cash out your account, Smarty Pig offers rewards when you make your purchase (if you were saving up for something tangible) through one of their partners.
 - For Saving on Purchases: RetailMeNot
Clipping coupons can cost you more in time than it will save you in cents at the store, but RetailMeNot makes it quick and simple to score items below retail price.
With this free app, you can quickly check to see what coupons are available for a particular item or retailer. RetailMeNot can help you save in stores and online, as it shows coupon codes, too.
The app is set up so you can search and browse through their database for something specific, or you can view the day's "hot deals" section to see what's featured.
Make sure you use RetailMeNot with caution - coupons have a funny way of fooling us into thinking we're saving big bucks. But if you never planned to make a particular purchase in the first place, you're just out the cash you blew on buying something you didn't need.
 - For Keeping Up with Your Rewards: Award Wallet
Do you participate in multiple rewards programs in order to score freebies and save money? Smart consumer move on your part; give yourself a quick pat on the back for taking advantage of the offers some companies put on the table for their customers.
But it can get complicated to keep track of multiple rewards. Enter Award Wallet, an app that helps you organize and track things like airline miles, hotel points, and rewards you racked up for credit card purchases.
Your rewards points and miles can save you big bucks when you accumulate them over time, so use Award Wallet to help you keep up with your balances and what you have available to redeem.
What are your favorite money management tools? Any awesome apps we should know about that help people save, earn, or track money?
honestly, I do not understand what you are talking about, but it seems very good, can you simplify your sentence to make it easy to understand?
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

The best way to manage your free money is by way of investing in Cryptocurrency. Because Cryptocurrency World has a very good chance for short and long-term investment. And you can invest in some of the best coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or others. The coins are very promising for your future. I'm sure you will not regret it. Hopefully, my advice can be useful for you and others.
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:55:43 AM

What is the management of money? I personally think, can be divided into three steps, one is to analyze the income and expenditure, the second is to learn to spend, the third is to understand the investment.
it's about managing free money, really free money, money we've reduced for savings, daily needs, electricity, water, food, insurance, and so on. I want to hear the opinions of friends, about where we should manage the money.

I think when you have extra money you should spend it on something that you like because we need that privilege of having our wants to make us happy on whag we are doing and makes us do what we need to do. Another, you should just invest it again to cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or other crypto you want to. Buy when it is low and sell when it is high, with this you'll gain more and more extra money for future use or if in case you need an extra expense for something.
I agree, but unfortunately too much that I like, and this money will not be enough, but at least I have set aside for traveling, of course with the family. and what I'm talking about right now is the money I really liberated to grow, like a goat I left free in the field, but I can keep an eye on it, so it will not be eaten by tigers or other wild animals. and I like your idea to reinvest it into crypto. thanks.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

right, to manage free money that is the topic here. and i think a good investment is on the property. if we like to speculate, we can invest in bitcoin so that will get more profit. but i suggest to learn it first before investing in cryptocurrency
stantpro

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

I think that crypto currency is an emerging and lucrative market in our
contemporary times.Hence, manage your free money by buying some
 researched digital coins and hold for its appreciation in value.Then sell to make
profit.More so, free money can also be diversified into property investment.
This is also a very promising business more like real estate business where you
commercialize the building or land space in form of rents to make residual income.
Relildar

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

It all depends on what level of risk is acceptable for you. If you do not like to take risks, choose a Bank Deposit, and if you like to take risks, then ICO.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:22:14 PM

I think that crypto currency is an emerging and lucrative market in our
contemporary times.Hence, manage your free money by buying some
 researched digital coins and hold for its appreciation in value.Then sell to make
profit.More so, free money can also be diversified into property investment.
This is also a very promising business more like real estate business where you
commercialize the building or land space in form of rents to make residual income.
Is it possible to land, and immediately real estate. In this way it is better to realize your own funds, which you earned with the help of crypto currency. The fact that the Crypto currency is very volatile in the mood, so a special part of its income is better to invest in registered commercial and residential real estate.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

right, to manage free money that is the topic here. and i think a good investment is on the property. if we like to speculate, we can invest in bitcoin so that will get more profit. but i suggest to learn it first before investing in cryptocurrency

but if we want to make an investment in the property, we need to have much money to buy that property. besides that, we cannot buy for the just small property if we are expecting to make a big money on the property. and for that free money, I agree with you that we can invest in bitcoin or other coins so we have a new investment that only a few people could do. I think it depends on you and how good you are to manage your free money.

boled (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:27:48 PM

but if we want to make an investment in the property, we need to have much money to buy that property. besides that, we cannot buy for the just small property if we are expecting to make a big money on the property. and for that free money, I agree with you that we can invest in bitcoin or other coins so we have a new investment that only a few people could do. I think it depends on you and how good you are to manage your free money.

I agree with you, property does need a lot of money, I've learned a little about investing in this field, and what I'm talking about from the beginning is $ 50,000. and currently only $ 20,000 left. this is because the $ 10,000 I invested in Bank Deposit, and $ 20,000 I bought btc and altcoins, then I lend in market lending.
with only $ 20,000 in cash, it is currently impossible to invest in property. I plan to add it from lending profits. while the profit of deposits I will accumulate continuously every month. so the deposit contract is always updated and the amount is always increased, 5.8% per month.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:50:11 PM

I think the best way when it comes to Crypto is to hold it, because you never know what it will become.

I think you need to check with a local agent about the mutual fund policies available in your area. They are also governed by the government and therefore you will have that trust factor.
There is only one adviser, that mutual fund policy is subject to market risk and you can also lose money if luck does not benefit you.
I do not know if you've heard of a mutual fund scheme provided by an Asset Management Company. They invest some of your income in equity and other parts of debt and give you a return of almost 20-30%.
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

Out of all the choices I think I would choose between bank deposits and torn between gold assets and properties because both gold and the properties will be worth something in the future and the price does not depreciate. In fact the properties are even more way expensive because it grows a certain percentage every year if you have a great view and access to the main road.
agree with your opinion by buying a useful thing and making investments in the family so that we do not lose in the future.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

The best way to manage free money are you can put in bank deposits,  but some properties  and make some business.
Clyvizcarra

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

I think you should invest your money in gold or properties, because this two are getting higher the value of it. You can also save this for the future. Like wait for the time that the gold and properties have high value.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

It's investing because other ways are just "slow loosing" - there are no other ways.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

Lets think about every way, 1) Bank deposits around 2 - 3 %/ year if we talk about USD/EUR deposits and around 13 - 20% as deposits in other currencies (minus, their rate are not always stable, so it's like gambling). 2) Lending cryptocurrencies, might earn crazy 100 -180% /year and around 10% (if talk about large amounts) (problems, not really safe, ofc you can provide micro loans, like some of users doing here and give loans only  to people who can provide collateral, but cryptocurrencies is not stable, so there chance, that you can easily lost 6 -months profit in less than week). 3) Mining, long payback period, what depends of price on coin what you  mining and electricity price (around 6 months+), but from other side you can always sell miners and lose around 20%. 4) Gold assets, more stable but I think you shouldn't look on it like on investmenet. I think best way for investing -  it's altcoins, ofc it's not safe, but if do good research it would make you around 100 - 300% /year.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:40:40 PM

It is cool to have a real estate in ownership, but this is a dreams, for me to invest money somewhere is a goal, but not a reality yet
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

Best way to store money is to hold it in a glass jar at home, lol.
If realy - I think investing in gold would always be a good idea
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

I think when you have extra money you should spend it on something that you like because we need that privilege of having our wants to make us happy on whag we are doing and makes us do what we need to do. Another, you should just invest it again to cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or other crypto you want to. Buy when it is low and sell when it is high, with this you'll gain more and more extra money for future use or if in case you need an extra expense for something.
The best way to manage your money is that keeps it circulating through the business market in the form of trading, investment or some small scale business .this helps you to keep your progress steady instead of making it stagnant. And firstly you should invest some amount in it so that if you will face a loss then it must be recoverable in any sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: