Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to manage free money  (Read 1961 times)
boled (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

Mining is good but you need a huge capital in order to start operating your mining machine. For me I will prefer to hold it in my wallet and wait for the right time to sell but if I have much money for capital I will prefer mining because it gives huge profit.
I agree hough you need a large amount of capital for your computer rigs but once you start mining the ROI will not take too long vand it mining doesnt need much time as ling as your ventilation is cool everything may go in order
We do have different perspective in terms of mining if you are the type of person who are good in setting up computer then it would be an advantage for you to go mining but if your are not then just find ways and I would advice trading in short term basis.
actually I am interested in becoming a miner, but I feel not ready, because I am not too smart about computer technology, I am also blind about VGA or rigs, and I am worried about the price of electricity is so high in Indonesia, I also have to think about the electrical installation and CPU, as well as the equipment I use, plus I have to think about the day-to-day maintenance, setting up a place to mine, and it's not cheap.
but I am grateful for the advice you have given. I will remember this, sometime if I feel ready to become a miner, I will contact you to learn more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pencuri hati

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

For me the best way is deposit it at banks for savings and if have enough invest for a property like a house or any properties that has good value. But it always depend in an individual because we all have different perspective. Think the best that suit you, everything you mentioned are good choice.
yes I agree with your opinion, maybe by buying a useful item is the best way to manage free money like investing including things that are useful for the future.
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:07:22 PM

I think the best way to manage free money is to buy some useful things to buy a house and buy land in strategic places, both of which will be an investment of future happiness.
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

For me the best way is deposit it at banks for savings and if have enough invest for a property like a house or any properties that has good value. But it always depend in an individual because we all have different perspective. Think the best that suit you, everything you mentioned are good choice.
yes I agree with your opinion, maybe by buying a useful item is the best way to manage free money like investing including things that are useful for the future.

I think the best way to manage free money is to buy some useful things to buy a house and buy land in strategic places, both of which will be an investment of future happiness.

thank you for your opinion, I have done this, but only for backup, I only allocate $ 10 000 out of total $ 50 000, the rest I turn in crypto, the consideration is bank deposits that I can get in Indonesia maximum only 5.8% gross). this has been the maximum count. while in crypto like Bitcoin, ETH, and Altcoin others, we can get more, please check my posts on the previous page.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

the most ideal approach to oversee free cash is by sparing it and spend some cash that you really realize that you require it, or it will be valuable. I know some individual that spend excessively cash, however his acquiring is so extremely pitiful that in the wake of getting is a wage, it will keep going for 2-3 days. So I encourage him to spare some cash and don't get some garbage stuff that will be your next waste accumulation. Indeed, even it's free cash, a propensity for sparing or keeping some cash so that later on you have some cash to spend in the event of crisis.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

Pitiful to state however I truly can't disclose to you what might be the best decision since we are not in a similar circumstance or have the same budgetary status or life. This implies we won't have the capacity to have a similar learning about anything and similar assets for venture and this will have the effect on how we will see such speculation alternatives. The best strategy I can encourage however is to investigate your way of life, your money related status and your mastery in any field. Think about all these and include them all up so you can get a grip on where you are great at and where you can be more profitable. This at that point will enable you to settle on the correct choice and let you pick what is the best speculation design will fit your present status as far as monetary ability.
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

the most ideal approach to oversee free cash is by sparing it and spend some cash that you really realize that you require it, or it will be valuable. I know some individual that spend excessively cash, however his acquiring is so extremely pitiful that in the wake of getting is a wage, it will keep going for 2-3 days. So I encourage him to spare some cash and don't get some garbage stuff that will be your next waste accumulation. Indeed, even it's free cash, a propensity for sparing or keeping some cash so that later on you have some cash to spend in the event of crisis.
you are very wise, thanks for the advice, this means a lot to me. actually before making this topic, I've been considering a lot of things. including what you are talking about. so, in fact I've for all based on need, including for entertainment. and indeed I allocate specifically to develop the funds I earn, in order to grow. not necessarily large, but sustainable.

Pitiful to state however I truly can't disclose to you what might be the best decision since we are not in a similar circumstance or have the same budgetary status or life. This implies we won't have the capacity to have a similar learning about anything and similar assets for venture and this will have the effect on how we will see such speculation alternatives. The best strategy I can encourage however is to investigate your way of life, your money related status and your mastery in any field. Think about all these and include them all up so you can get a grip on where you are great at and where you can be more profitable. This at that point will enable you to settle on the correct choice and let you pick what is the best speculation design will fit your present status as far as monetary ability.
I'm talking about $ 50k, not a lot of money for big business capital. I got this money from the bounty of ICO some startup, not as an investor, but bounty participants. when creating this thread, I feel not very good at trading on the market exchange, either bitcoin or altcoin, I've learned a lot about trading materials, but it does not make me proficient, because I am not able to harmonize between science and emotional control. I've also tried scalping, but often stuck in price movements, and I'm not mentally strong. indeed my accumulated no loss, but but I feel depressed mentally. for that reason, I feel a lot of input from my friends in this forum, to get the best alternative in managing money.
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

I believe, that most a reliable - this gold! Invest in something that will not go away! Cryptocurrencies are most likely our future, but maybe they will collapse one day. It is difficult to give assurances on something intangible..
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

Financial management is actually in us that can control it. because now our finance depends on our own who manage to get a profit or investment. do not lust and there are sizes and limits
I also think that it totally depends upon the person, as far as I know getting free money is different from working hard to get it because once you work hard to earn money you tend to take care of it and you don't easily want to spend it to useless things you try to comprehend your priorities to be able to know which of it is you're going to put first when it comes to spending. But when it comes to free money you always tend to use it for your self as a reward or something for the things you've been working on your life.

For me it's different. I've had so many horrible jobs, so I simply value money, whether it's free or I got it from working. It's all part of the same. So I would not frivolously spend free money. Though I wish I would some times.
That means you are really a hard worker and needs to meet so many demands and needs of the life. I hope that your hard work pays you off more than your expectations and soon you get richer with bitcoin. You are somehow lucky that you know how to manage your capital because I don’t have this quality and I often suffer because of this. I am also not rich but definitely don’t know how to plan budget.
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

I believe, that most a reliable - this gold! Invest in something that will not go away! Cryptocurrencies are most likely our future, but maybe they will collapse one day. It is difficult to give assurances on something intangible..
it's a good thought, and safe. but I believe bitcoin and crypto others can provide greater benefits. and the business model in bitcoin is not just one, not only trading market, we can lending, can also trade gold by using bitcoin, and many more.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

it's a good thought, and safe. but I believe bitcoin and crypto others can provide greater benefits. and the business model in bitcoin is not just one, not only trading market, we can lending, can also trade gold by using bitcoin, and many more.

For me as a newbie member of this campaign I  can say that if 'free' so many can do things especially  you have more plans on how to invest or manage the money.Since I know
few things about bitcoin. We can invest here to gain more profit and be suitable to earn money for better,because time will come that we investors can benefit on this.
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:25:15 PM

For me as a newbie member of this campaign I  can say that if 'free' so many can do things especially  you have more plans on how to invest or manage the money.Since I know
few things about bitcoin. We can invest here to gain more profit and be suitable to earn money for better,because time will come that we investors can benefit on this.
thank you, honestly I far feel more new in terms of investment world, my goal to make this topic is to know and learn a lot from fellow members. I still believe to this day, that bitcoin and other crypto currencies will continue to grow and develop in the future. then I still entrust some of my investment in crypto currency. especially bitcoin.
BritcoinFTW

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

Have you ever thought to try to invest everything on ICO? I think it is much more promising. Perhaps many people have doubts with this because the risk of the scam is very high, but the results are great.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:
1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

A. Bank Deposits
1.tprabash | 2.Pancheng | 3.Paul23 | 4.ice18 | 5.Fuhre | 6.fiulpro | 7.AnisahSiti | 8.stomachgrowls | 9...

B. Crypto
1.GoldenLad | 2.lvincent | 3.zhekinsp | 4.aoihs00 | 5.Alalex | 6.wantjokull | 7.iram1011 | 8.Nhor1011 | 9.ballerin and giroud | 10.arpon11 | 11.   Kakmakr | 12.breathlessz | 13.Rena5 | 14.Mehedi72 | 15.boboking | 16.Gotomoon | 17.fiulpro | 18.Xardasim | 19.Mometaskers | 20.   TTITA | 21.BitDane | 22.vv181 | 23.leonair | 24.Ultegra134 | 25.LodisMcguire | 26.stomachgrowls | 27.Nfp | 28.0t3p0t | 29.poliy1219 | 30.selawase | 31.Biscutard | 32.tricky boy | 33.iv4n | 34.sparg | 35.BossMacko | 36.aso118 | 37.investgeek | 38.MakeMoneyBtc | 39...

C.Mining
1.zhekinsp | 2.supermine | 3.kimochidesh | 4.iMark | 5.manismanja...

D. Gold
1.bgaf | 2.aoihs00 | 3.jamids | 4.kyucryp | 5...

E. Property
1.bgaf | 2.lvincent | 3.jamids | 4.Falmera | 5.bering | 6.riqirdh | 7.breathlessz | 8.martychubbs | 9.TomUyamot | 10.supermine | 11.Nerman | 12.Stug | 13.Hadji | 14.LodisMcguire | 15.kyucryp | 16.iMark | 17.poliy1219 | 18.carter34 | 19.BossMacko | 20 ...

F. Others
1.richjohn: mutual fund schemes (#8).
2.AnisahSiti: ICO Investment (#9)
3.DJCanh: Buy a franchise and make money (#14)
4.Paul23: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3198600.msg33191001#msg33191001
5.Nuex: try to move in the field of commerce (#27)
6.zenrol28: Try entering food industry (#48)
7.floresjonathan123: Mutual Funds
8. ....

please dont quote, because this is too long.

You can always place your money on banks and earn profit yearly or if you have a decent amount of capital then i prefer that you invest on any cryptocurrency you are interested, in this way you will earn more profit more than your salary.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

Taking the time to manage our money better can really pay-off. Managing, spending and investing our money can have a profound impact in our daily living especially in our finances. Everyone must manage his or her money wisely, save them or invest them to earn a profit for our
 families future.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

I think you should not "put all the eggs in one basket". You should divide your investment into at least 4 items: bank, gold, real estate, cryptocurency
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

For me best will be holding it until you will be in real need to just cash them out, those money is able to just be taken after some long time so thanks to that you can't be worried about its state.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

You also can have a look at
bonds
stocks
cash (euro, yen an others)
direvatives (futures and options)

Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:53:34 AM

saved for the future, do not be wasteful, buy something that really becomes our need
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

of course if my own is still the best way to manage free money by way of invested or in the tube for my future future. because the best way for free or not free money like that

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀