Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to manage free money  (Read 1961 times)
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

I think the best way to invest your free money was to put some portion to crypto currencies, specially these day when crypto currencies are started to soar.

and if the amount of your saving was really great, why not put some portion to real estate, it was most stable as i could think.

if you'r in the good spot where many people are living or passing a long your place, why not try money lending. of course you have to secure your money with collateral. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

I have always love the real estate business and I love to invest in it,while I will have my investment in the cryptocurrency as well ,nothing is wrong in it,they are all good investment.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

I think the most common and classic method in managing free money, is to simply save it. Deposit it on your bank
or keep it in a safe. Though the modern way would include investing as an option, you can still save or deposit a
portion and the other half invest it with cryptocurrency. I think that's a diversified way to manage savings or free
money. Other options such as gold investment and property investment requires a bit more to get into them, however
crypto is flexible on one's budget.
ereme

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

Investing in the stock market can be both very lucrative and risky. If you know what you're doing, or you are very lucky, you can make a lot of money.
hubble_kind

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:51:58 AM

Deposit it to the bank and buy gold very well for its more liquidity savings. I think at least 30% money should be there.
The rest I prefer to invest on crypro because the speculation is extraordinary.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

Out of all the choices I think I would choose between bank deposits and torn between gold assets and properties because both gold and the properties will be worth something in the future and the price does not depreciate. In fact the properties are even more way expensive because it grows a certain percentage every year if you have a great view and access to the main road.

Much better to invest assets in the long run because crypto will definitely increase over time. Engaging in cryptocurrency requires a steel heart because we know volatility is one of the reasons we can get or lose profits in just a short time
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

The second option you specify is risky, but it's the easiest way to assess your money. For this reason, you can evaluate a large part of your money with the second option, and the remaining part with other options.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:16:32 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 02:32:50 PM by fokinlipat

I am surprised that no one mentioned about private placements. The private placement market offers investors the opportunity to invest in securities of privately owned growth companies that may later become publicly listed, and as a result possibly experience dramatically increased share prices. Where private companies are not meant to go public but may still engage in a private placement, such as in the case of certain real estate developments, the investor buys a share in the project that he/she later receives back at the time of completed project sale, together with a percentage of the project profits.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

I think it better to use your money for investment. Because if you invest your money so your money will be added more than before.  So you can get much money from investment than save in bank.
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

In my opinion, I would suggest that you invest your time to cryptocurrency to obtain your capital which will be then used for investment in fiat money such as assets like houses, rental appartments, businesses, and many more. But do not stop earning cryptocurrency because in this way, you could earn here and in fiat money which is a win-win situation if you ask me.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

saved for the future, do not be wasteful, buy something that really becomes our need
yes, we do not need to waste money on unimportant interests. we must remember our future and our families in need.
danafo

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

How Did You Decide on Your Current Type of Investing? This should be decided based on your savings and responsibilities instead of following others.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

First think think of what skill you're good at make a plan and focus on it. You don't need to go with what is trending and regret in the end because you don't have enough knowledge about it. If you are good with computer then you can start a computer shop business which you can run and make it successful.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

I think it's better to invest in property because the future is very good prospects, property will never go down even the price will increase every year. other than that you can open an offline store to expand your money.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

Yes, I do agree on the ways you said.
I have to say that the most important thing on handling and managing money is having enough (or more even) knowledge in doing so as well as to strategize to yield even more profit.
selezneve

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

You know the majority belongs to a group which is just dependent on monthly income and is not interested in any investing at all.

This group doesn't know what to do so they don't do anything. While it means they likely won't lose any money on investments, it also means they will have to earn a whole lot of money for a very long time to ever reach their wealth goals. They do not let their money work for them and it just remains idle sitting in their bank accounts. Leave crypto, they do not consider even stocks.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

When we talk about ways to mange free money most people follow the DWEED process.

The DWEED process is the "Do What Everybody Else Does" process. This group bases their investing on a recommendation from a friend, colleague advertisement, book or some other similar source.

I find that the people who fall into this group are often brilliant at their careers, but they just haven't figured out how to leverage their talents to make them wildly successful in their investing.

Usually, the people in this group are the ones who are scared to death of the current global economy. To me, it makes sense that they are scared because they have no strategy. And, because they invested based on what every one else was doing, they don't have the knowledge about their investment to know how to decrease their risk.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

Yes, I do agree on the ways you said.
I have to say that the most important thing on handling and managing money is having enough (or more even) knowledge in doing so as well as to strategize to yield even more profit.
The best way to safely manage your money is that you should be active or responsible on what you are doing especially when you are making to deposit your money ina particular ICO you shpuld know the platform of that particular campaign for you to know also if it will going to be successful and if it will going to help you to earn bigger income. If youre not. You should continue on what you are doing right now earning yoyr free money
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

I prefer to use money for investment and when I can get free money then I will use to invest in crypto which potentially make me get big profit, and of course bitcoin is one of the best coins.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

Crypto currency BTC is one of the most popular means of making money. People work online through this, making money free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: