Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:49:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be a newbie trader. I avoided losing money. how?  (Read 2439 times)
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

When you are a newbie you can refer to something on tradingview.com
1.Technical:

RSI (Relative Strength Index) (14): RSI <30, oversold => should buy. RSI> 70 - overbought, you should not buy at this time.
Fibonacci: There are Support and Resist. When prices hit the S, P, R levels, the price will rebound, so You pay attention around S, P, R levels.
You should buy (support) and sell (resist) around these areas.

2.Chart:
The result is Bollinger Bands.
You can refer to the Bollinger Bands here: http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:bollinger_bands

These are just some of the simplest indicators for beginners to trade as they are to have safe levels, avoid losing money.
I am also a newbie sharing knowledge so expect people to help. Thank you for reading  Kiss Kiss
Great tool. I also use it very often. However, at least 3 instruments should be used to reduce risks. They will give more accurate information and chart movement. Recently studied one tool, which is called a block of orders. This is a very cool thing. I advise you to read and experiment with it. You will start to see the market very differently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:19:09 AM

a good start, please try ... But based on practice, that method is not very accurate. but it doesn't hurt you try it ... Grin Cool
Yes it would not hurt, you will only lose money but what you will gained is a very precious one and that is experience. No matter how long you read tutorials if you don't apply it, it is useless. Don't be afraid to jump in the pool, you will learn to swim after some tries.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:59:54 AM

a good start, please try ... But based on practice, that method is not very accurate. but it doesn't hurt you try it ... Grin Cool
Yes it would not hurt, you will only lose money but what you will gained is a very precious one and that is experience. No matter how long you read tutorials if you don't apply it, it is useless. Don't be afraid to jump in the pool, you will learn to swim after some tries.
Thats right, without practice and trying then everything you learn is just a theory and not proven, try to implement what you read
about the strategy and your analysis, try trading of course with a small capital first, experience will give you more lessons
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

Learning is continuous and I have learned from this. For most airdrops who earned their tokens from airdrops, they find it unnecessary to learn trading rather is to find out where a coin is listed and jump to sell. But like ever other skills, Crypto trading needs learning and mastering the skills of trading. Once again, thank you for sharing.

That's right, as a beginner in crypto, especially if you are a beginner in trading, there is nothing we can achieve without a process, and of course there is no real trader who can profit without ever losing. All you can do is minimize it.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

1.Technical:

RSI (Relative Strength Index) (14): RSI <30, oversold => should buy. RSI> 70 - overbought, you should not buy at this time.
Fibonacci: There are Support and Resist. When prices hit the S, P, R levels, the price will rebound, so You pay attention around S, P, R levels.

2.Chart:
You can refer to the Bollinger Bands here: http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:bollinger_bands

These are just some of the simplest indicators for beginners to trade as they are to have safe levels, avoid losing money.
I am also a newbie sharing knowledge so expect people to help. Thank you for reading  Kiss Kiss
That’s really nice. I never knew about this TradingView of a thing when I was a newbie, although I didn’t get to lose much and everything I lost I did recover them all back. But this right here really would have helped me if I did know something about it. Only get to know about this year, and I have been checking it out, pretty helpful.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

I also use these indicators as the main ones. Another of the indicators is very convenient for me is Ishimoku cloud.
But first of all, for price analysis I use figures of technical analysis , it is their correct reading that gives me a basic understanding of where the price will move.
For trading on small time frames (and for additional analysis on large time frames), I use candlestick analysis.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:31:58 PM

1.Technical:

2.Chart:

That’s really nice. I never knew about this TradingView of a thing when I was a newbie, although I didn’t get to lose much and everything I lost I did recover them all back. But this right here really would have helped me if I did know something about it. Only get to know about this year, and I have been checking it out, pretty helpful.
How did you come to market without knowledge about even RSI indicator? Because this knowledge is necessary for the trader as air.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆