Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin in april  (Read 884 times)
nitrinto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

my opinion bitcoin will continue to fall prices in the market and when will it stop falling don't know
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

Nobody knows exactly how the price of bitcoin will change. We all hope for a speedy growth, but only time will tell how it will actually be.

Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

April is too short a period for the bitcoin price to really go up. Now very strong drawdown, I had not seen before. But I just know the price will go up.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley
Although I know the price of bitcoin is hard to predict. But I still think bitcoin will end soon. When it stops falling, it will soon start to recover. In April, the price of bitcoins will start to rise, and I think it will return to $15,000 in April, which is not hard for bitcoin.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley

Well, I am not that certain as regards its upward or downward trend for the month of April but certainly it might still be balancing itself as it is now with no sharp movements.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

At least during these critical periods of uncertainty, we have the advantage that the price of bitcoin has remained relatively stable despite the catastrophic forecasts that placed it below the $5,000 line.

This speaks of the great resilience of bitcoin to the continuous attacks of which it has been prey, and leaves the door open for a gradual recovery in the rest of the year, since many of the disturbing clouds that obscured the immediate future of bitcoin seem be dissipating.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:02:21 PM

It is not a good decision to stop the campaign against Bitcoin. I do not think there will be any impact on Bitcoin in this step. Soon Bitcoin's good day will come back. May be the month of April.
Maansingh10006

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

from my past experience.. btc price will remain same but after may or jun mid it will start increase..
 inbetween be ready for bullish behaviour in market on oct. ,nov. and dec.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

As everyone is aware of the present market situation, we are trading around a range after the first correction and expect that to continue for some time, we need to find a way to block the negative news  Cheesy . It is not a favorable situation to see another rally right after a year of bull run, just have some patients and it will start climbing and break the all time price records by 2020. Wink
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:19:59 PM

I predict for the month of April the market will start to improve, currently bitcoin prices fall below $ 8000 I predict in April will rise up to $ 10000

I think predicting the future is very difficult, but if all the tilting news has ended. the chances are huge for his growth. this is just my own thoughts.
the possibility of bitcoin will start to improve. in the last three months everything has come.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

The prices of most cryptos are all falling on the coinmarketcap especially the first hundred coins; not only bitcoin. Coupled with ban on almost all the social media platforms; I don't foresee bitcoin bouncing back in April. It can bounce back but needs some time.
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:07:02 PM

As everyone is aware of the present market situation, we are trading around a range after the first correction and expect that to continue for some time, we need to find a way to block the negative news  Cheesy . It is not a favorable situation to see another rally right after a year of bull run, just have some patients and it will start climbing and break the all time price records by 2020. Wink
That is right negative news are always creating problems, the price of bitcoin is only down because of the negative news that are spreading in the market, In fact the investors still too much sure about the bitcoin price to increase too much but if such negative news will stop for some time. In April we can expect to see some good new about bitcoin market and will see the price trading above 12000$.
tenu

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

I think bullish market will come again! And in long-term prospective buying anh holding BTC is still profitable - look at statistic!

March 2010:  $0.003
March 2011:          $1
March 2012:          $5
March 2013:        $80
March 2014:       $600
March 2015:     $250
March 2016:     $400
March 2017:     $950
March 2018:  $8,000
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

Is hard to predict what April hold or what the future tells. But one thing I know is that Bitcoin will go back to normal highest to hit $20,000 December. And those still holding will smile then. The last article I read last was saying Amazon is investing Billions of dollars in Bitcoin this April and with that Bitcoin will moon again. For me am still waiting to see when it goes back to normal. Am holding some altcoin and I believe all will moon together since the crgpto market generally is down.
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

I really don't think April is looking to be a promising month, just a few more waves of bad news could send us back down to $5,000 quite easily. I actually believe April will be another bad month for Bitcoin, possibly going down to ~$7,000. I hope I'm wrong, but this bad trend doesn't seem close to ending.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

The current market prize of bitcoin falling are basically on bad news against bitcoin and other crypto currency, and what bitcoin mostly need is to spread a good news contribution, And these month of April market will be raising to normal range and i believed bitcoin prize we hit back to $10000 and more.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

What determines the price of bitcoin per moment is a function of the events within and outside the crypto world. Predicting market prices for the bitcoin can be a bit risky and highly speculative. At best, the current trend is chaotic and price deposition in April is probable
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

Well, first off, "predicting" how Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies would unfold is certainly a hard thing to do. No one can tell you with certain what would really happen because a rise or a continued fall is always imminent, in this market especially, at any given time. However, if I would deduce what's happening, I think that April would still be a down month for Bitcoin because of the many social media platforms banning ads related to it. I am expecting some other social media platforms would do the same, especially since it's done by the two big ones namely Facebook and Twitter. But, we'll never know, since there are other small market social media sites that would like to capitalize in this current situation.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:18:14 PM

You can't predict prices exactly.but traders try to do charts based on changes in percent of supply and demand and also new news which affect on prices much or by use the fixed ratio , whether for an increase or decrease in prices. throughout past years or month for example , in charts.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:45:02 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 12:33:14 AM by Eleven86

Its just a prediction based on the old data. I always refer coinmarketcap.com to refer the old data and ratio. I would say, bitcoin value would boom upto minimum $45K this December 2018 end. If you look at January 2017's bitcoin value, it was at $1000 and in December 2017 it was $21000. Just look at 2018 January's value. it was at $9000. So calculating the data, the value wo uld start increasing from July with bit raise in April.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: