Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was  (Read 4116 times)
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

Yes it will, but no one can really predict when. The last bear cycle took few years to end and how long the current bear cycle will go on cant be predicted. But with the huge rally we had I think it will take longer then a few months for the markets to recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeeKeeoEr

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

Even though my briefcase is 60%, I'm not worried. I just made long-term investments in the middle or the end of 2018. it is true that by the time the market stabilizes, and if not, the currencies that I have in my portfolio in any sluae rise.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

I also prayed for that price increase. Maybe we'll just have to wait for this perfect time. We'll need to have other income and just set this aside for the meantime. The financial market is really inconsistent so might as well have some other source of income. Investing is risking.

Manojdaran (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

http://fpgadeck.com/

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

I think its really a good sign for the past 10 days or so. Steady increase.. lets hope for the best

FPGA Mining Paradise - FPGA Deck http://fpgadeck.com/
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:39:15 AM

Nobody can predict what will happen, but I'm quite confident that market will grow again in next months.. there are many ICO projects that are developing their products respecting their roadmaps so in late 2018 we will see what project will be "real and concrete" and which not...
pat231

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

Ofcourse there is. It is not a chance because it will really happen in the future. Trust on crypto because it can make impossible happen. After all the fuds are gone, and if the developing of a certain coin is finished then the price will be back.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

Have patience market is going towards stability after extreme dip period.I am also holding some coins which fell down to 60% but still I am optimistic that I would receive my planned profit from these coins so these coins are growing green and soon I would see them to reach some higher level.I know that back and forth behavior is common in crypto world and only those people get return who maintain their courage and hold their investments like me.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

Crypto is very unpredictable, lets just wait because we all know it will bounce back. After all the dip for sure there will always a sunshine that worth to wait for crypto users. We need to have another sources of income aside from crypto because when time come that it is low we will not force to sell what we have.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

Have patience market is going towards stability after extreme dip period.I am also holding some coins which fell down to 60% but still I am optimistic that I would receive my planned profit from these coins so these coins are growing green and soon I would see them to reach some higher level.I know that back and forth behavior is common in crypto world and only those people get return who maintain their courage and hold their investments like me.

agree, crypto exchange market as well as stock share market is cyclic. we have been witnessing depression but the market will definitely recover. It's a matter of time. I have all my tokens on hold. i am sure the prices will go up.

Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

There is always a chance to see it, but nobody can forecast even the % of this chance. Better not to be so optimistic.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
ngerok

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

There is always a chance to see it, but nobody can forecast even the % of this chance. Better not to be so optimistic.
the best way, earn another income to earn money. so that you are comfortable and needs are met. in this way, you will be calm if saving and waiting until the price goes up.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

you are not the only one who have experienced the fall of your holding cryptocurrency, we all do. but dont panic, I assure you that it will recover and it will bounce back to its previous price.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
stingraydiver

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

Always predict growth!  However, growth is not measured in a straight line.  Remember fundamental investment principals.  Research the importance of dollar cost averaging.  You should have been incrementally buying through these cycles.  It mitigates loss over the price spread.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

For sure, if you don`t beleive in growth - then one should exit..
Everyone here hopes and waits for huge growth..
At least, 1 trillion is realistic goal for this year..
odranoel

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

Yes as what i knew many said that market will be bounce back this April and it is very possible of course. One thing also for sure market will be going to high in the last quarter of the year especially during christmass season. So better to hold and patient this time and wait for the right time.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:18:51 PM

There is always a chance for the market to bounce back. As a crypto believer I am a lways be optimistic that price will back to track and recovers. That lot of investors will invest and attracted with the green market now. Hopefully it will continue and many users also continue to hold and be profitable when the perfect timing comes. Just keep on trusting crypto because it will always bring good news to everyone.
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

There were more chances that market price of cryptocurrency will surely bounce up to the higher level of price. But in this season, it is likely the price status of cryptocurrency are something stay on the middle line. But mostly people predicted that soon the market price value of cryptocurrency would surely rapidly rise like a racket.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

There were more chances that market price of cryptocurrency will surely bounce up to the higher level of price. But in this season, it is likely the price status of cryptocurrency are something stay on the middle line. But mostly people predicted that soon the market price value of cryptocurrency would surely rapidly rise like a racket.
Now that most of the tokens have been steadily increasing, it is a good thing to expect to continue.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

it is definitely going to change)) and i want to believe that we'll witness new ups of bitcoin. it's just a matter of time. and we all know that spring can be described as a calm before the storm))

massguru

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

These days the green is back! I’ve been there too, i didn’t know if its gonna be better again so i’ve just waited. Now i’m glad i didn’t quit, i’m hopeful and i think the market will continue to grow..

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: