Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was  (Read 4109 times)
hanapre

Activity: 276
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

You have not been there long enough. This trend is normal in the Altcoin market. we pump up a season that lasts quite a while sometimes and then the market enters the exhaust phase in its place. and finally after some time the pumping season begins. Well, the current scenario is unusual, unprecedented. I think the market will definitely bounce back, but it will take time. The current situation will continue for another three or four months and then the market will pump again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
You do not have to worry, this year will be profitable in general. Even for those who invested in January.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
no worries. cryptocurrency has a high volatility which is the main reason why cryptoccurency prices goes down and up. it wont become stable and we have nothing to do with it.
all crypto prices goes down, but now, it is slowly recovering and you can see, that all crypto does.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1344

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

Yes, I do believe that the market is just making price correction because the price of every coin last year is super high, let's hope that this will continue and it's normal on every market that has price correction. We should always keep in our mind that cryptocurrency will never end.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pompa

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

Ofcourse no one can predict what will happened this coming if market are going to stability but i believe oneday or other month we back again market back to normal again
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

We dont know it may or it may exceed all our expectations cause crypto market is very much unpredictable so the easiest way to earn money is to buy low and sell high.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

After the April tax deadline, there’s a good chance that the market would go back to normal like where it has to be. I like the bullish run last December when Bitcoin rose to more than $19k and Ethereum was up to $1,400 before it crashed down to earth from mid-January till the April tax deadline. Looks like the market is stabilizing now.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

I strongly believe that the market would definitely bounce back where it was a few months ago, but it is not going to happen so soon. I think It would take around six months to get back there. The market has been in the correction mood for the past few months and it would remain stable for some time, after that it would pump again.
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

Market gives opportunity to earn every day. Don't wait for it to recover, take some of the opportunities now!
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:45:02 PM

You do not have to worry, this year will be profitable in general. Even for those who invested in January.
I am not certain that we will touch the all time high valuation this year, but the market is showing some strength in the past few days and you need to have a level of interest from big time investors to have that kind of rally this year but unfortunately i think we have to wait for a longer period for that to happen, but we will see those prices in the future.
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:48:07 PM

Yes! So my advice is just wait for the bitcoin, because when its make a move for rising the wait of many is finally rewarding.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:14:29 AM

There are so many chances bit right now i guess bitcoin is slowly going back to its pedestal but were not sure when is the time but were hoping that this will happen the sooner the better to attract more investors.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:21:12 AM

I think it will because the market is now pumping for almost 2 weeks in which all top coins are rising up. We will just hope that this will continue and the start of what we are really looking for in the market is now at hand. So better we keep on holding and buying these coins to help the market to rise up more and bounce back to where it was.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:32:09 AM

Everyone is look good as of right now. Hopefully this isn't a bull trap and the start of the next massive bull run. I do believe we will hit that 1 trillion market cap this year. What about you guys? Do you think we will hit the 1 trillion market cap in 2018 or it will happen in 2019 and beyond?

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:37:27 AM

The market is currently in correction mode and how long it is going to take is no ones guess. But you can rest assured that the market is going to recover. Although there is a possibility that we can enter into a bear cycle and it could take some time to return to its previous point.

If there is only good news coming from some countries about the acceptance of bitcoin then definitely the bitcoin price will easily bounce off. Because the opportunity will be created if there is good news for bitcoin because at this time there is still no good news for bitcoin
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

Cryptocurrency market is unpredictable as well as currency market and stock market. Therefore, no one knows the answer to your question. That's the wrong question.
poutgkj56

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

I think the market has warmed up, but the rise in bitcoin has been met with strong resistance. I think it will take another month or so. The good times are far away.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

It is a good time for market it is going up day by day and slowly  it will gain the nice position, may be bounce back but how much it is not final, but hike is there in the market just wait and see the trend of market.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

Yes there is a big chance that the market will bounce back again. All you have to do is wait and be patient. As if now the market is recovering from its loses and I believe it will fully recovered before 2018 ends. 
nontyler123

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

The markets will someday, return back to where they were before now and most coins will attain a new ATH. It's just time and after the market corrections, let's hope the market takes a new turn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: