Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was  (Read 4113 times)
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

Most likely, after the bear market it will be followed by an up trend making the crypto market bounce back to it's usual price value. For as long as there will be no FUD and bad news that involves about cryptocurrency, I assume that the market will be good and potential growth will be expected to happen.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Auto9372

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:55:47 AM

I think that's normal. the market must be falling, it can not constantly grow.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:28:15 AM

It's not a lucky market. You should follow the virtual money market very well and make investments. If you want to make a lot of money. Chances are you can buy a Altcoin.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

In cryptocurrency, i think anything is possible to happening. If you see history of market price through the years,
you will find that every year the market was hit the last highest price. So, it still have a possibility to bounce in 2018 too.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

Some day in the future, yes, it will be back on the point when it was last december. The question is just when? There nobody who can answer you to these question. So i am a true believer of cryptocurrencies, and thats why im shure that i will go back. But i also a realistic person, and i know that it will need a lot more time until it get to these point back. So be patience and keep holding!
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

Yes, I'm confident that everything will get back to its place and it will be much better and it is just a matter of time. We will never know when will be the the right time but just like the previous happenings here I'm sure that we will bounce back. I'm also trying to purchase lot of coins these days because I'm taking the advantage of the current prices in the market.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

Yes. Of course it will. Just be patient. And, you said it. The market recovers again after it decreased its value. It will recover maybe next week, month or even more. We don't really know the exact time it will recover. But, it is sure that it will recover again. Just be patient, sit tight, and don't panic every now and then when the price decreases. It is just a normal occurence to cryptocurrency.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

Among the experts estimates, the opinion goes that the market will recover, as in the previous period, at the end of the year. If now hope for crypto summer is gone, then all hope will shifted to winter.
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

No matter how much the market falls, the outlook for the cryptocurrency market as a whole remains positive.
What needs to be done now is just wait. Blockchain is the technology of the future.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
nikiknowsnothing

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

Not really sure but I have read on some sites that it would recover by the Q4 of 2018. With scalability solutions launching for Bitcoin and other crypto protocols in the near future, more participants will be attracted into the crypto space. This is due to the fact that transaction times will be reduced in addition to the reduction of fees per transaction. This was a large complaint at the height of the bull market, that it was very expensive to send Bitcoin from one wallet to another, discouraging the use for commerce and trade between individuals.

With the Bitcoin Lightning Network, we can look forward to faster transaction times and significantly reduced fees, making it easier and more cost-effective. Schnorr Signatures will also be looking to replace Bitcoins’ existing signature method by combining signature data together. This will clear up tons of space in the blockchain which will aid in solving the transaction backlog as well as the high transaction fees.

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

This decline, which we are now seeing, is temporary and is based on negative expectations of strict regulation of the cryptocurrency market. But in fact, not everything is so bad, because after the start of regulation of this sphere, many institutional investors will also want to invest in the cryptocurrency and the market capitalization will begin to recover very quickly.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

yeah bro because the condition that made the market behave that way can happen again, basically the crypto market need another hype and a new influx of capital.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

Its looking less and less likely that we will hit the highs of last year at any point in the near future, although it only took a few months last time so anything could happen.

I am hoping for a bit of a recovery and the beginnings of some bullish momentum coming into the end of a 2018 and if we start to see that it will be a sign of good things for 2019.

Keep holding and be patient.
mattcerna16

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

$20k looks a long way away now.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

If somehow the market doesn't bounce back atleast after November then I think I would really lose hope for this year. But then again I think it is still normal for the market to crash this past few months and compared to last year its value is still higher.

bitgogo123

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

If somehow the market doesn't bounce back atleast after November then I think I would really lose hope for this year. But then again I think it is still normal for the market to crash this past few months and compared to last year its value is still higher.
I agree with you that the current price of cryptocurrency is still much higher than the price of the same period of last year. Now many people think that the market is collapsing because their coins are purchased at a very high price.
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:35:21 PM

I do not think so if we have the effort in our lives to be richer and more able if we know how to hold and grow, then we will be richer and more progressive Initially you should try harder to make the difference
vihang200

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:10:11 AM

Now the market is in deep depression and therefore all the coins have fallen at their price. In order for them to start growing again, we need to have some good news that will support this market, then we will start profit.
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

Always predict growth!  However, growth is not measured in a straight line.  Remember fundamental investment principals.  Research the importance of dollar cost averaging.  You should have been incrementally buying through these cycles.  It mitigates loss over the price spread.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

As many people have said, they think that there is a great possibility of a bullish market at the end of this year, as happened last year. But I doubt it. There is no new hype. How can we attract investors' attention?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: