Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was  (Read 4116 times)
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 426

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
Yes that is 100 percent correct.. the market will definitely bounce back to where it was before even if it takes 5 years to do so
We may have to correct a lot of negative effects of the poor state of the cryptocurrency market today, but we need to understand that the cryptocurrency market has grown from 2016 to 2017 almost 40 times. Based on this, we can assume the same results in the near future.
don't just assume big things without doing research. I thought it was only part of the hope that Crypto was aiming to be able to come back again because if I looked at the calculations, I would see Crypto get its position again in the coming year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
it would be splendid if it comes back to normal. i think that we just need to bear with it for the time being, right now it is even worse than in spring. let us hope next year will correct it all

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

The are chances the market can bounce back to what it was and even exceed it but it might not be so soon the market keeps getting bad but we hope next year become the bull run year

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:52:01 PM

I do think that crypto will recover to the previous ATH and even higher. This year has been bad for crypto with exchange hack, exchange closed down, hash war and etc. Let’s hope 2019 will be a good year for crypto.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

Right now market is very down & almost at bottom but it looks like to go more down might touches 2.5K soon.
But it will be the best time to buy back coins at low price for everybody especially for new comers, they can take advantage from this dip.

So from here im quite sure market will re bounce, because now peoples will buy instead of selling.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

Now bitcoin and after Him, the entire cryptocurrency market has a strong trend of decline. The market will definitely reach $ 3000, as this is the next line. Now possible rebound to the level of $ 4400, only if the whales want to play on the price, but it will not prevent further decline in prices to $ 3000, and then it will be more clear what will happen, either up or down.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

the current market price is really bad but we don't need to panic patiently enough and of course we have to be calm, don't sell first it's better to buy as much as you hold and can sell later when prices rise
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

I am sure that this deterioration will rise again in an unspecified time.
we all are definitely looking forward to the return of market prices, don't worry it will actually make you think negatively about this.
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

Current market prices are deteriorating, we must be patient and not need to panic, because the market price is sure that it will return to normal, just waiting for the time, let's see when the market prices will rise
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:42:18 PM

It might take sometime more before we would see the market recover. It will still surge, but we need to be patient. There are still some other opportunities now, that we should learn to make use of.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

I personally believe that there will be a chance although it is small chance that the market can bounce in the bull run market. However, I think that it will need more times, maybe one year or more. In this case, predicting the price and market is very difficult today. market is full of surprise and we can't make the big influence eon the market.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

This is very difficult. The cryptocurrency market takes a long time. Not many people can stick to the future. Not all coins have value in the future. This is a cruel financial market and investment must be cautious. The cryptocurrency market is now very depressed.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

The market will definitely rise again, prices will rise again, but we will not know for sure when it will happen, it can be this year or next year and maybe a few years to come. I still believe that in investment when there is a price decline, it will definitely be followed by price increases, the most important thing is that we must understand that investment requires patience and the ability to see opportunities that allow us to gain profits through what we invest.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

There is chance that everything might get back to where it was before falling. If you watch the market, anytime it falls, when it’s about to go back up, it will usually go above the highest it reached before. So if it’s going to repeat the same this time around, that means the bull run that will come this time around will be a very big one.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

There is chance that everything might get back to where it was before falling. If you watch the market, anytime it falls, when it’s about to go back up, it will usually go above the highest it reached before. So if it’s going to repeat the same this time around, that means the bull run that will come this time around will be a very big one.

Cryptocurrency has always suprise in the market, it is either a bull run or a big dump, but one thing we can assure of, that is the crypto will last and will have a good future with it the question is when it will happen that is why patience is must.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

In fact, the situation on the market is really not good and no one can guarantee that in the future the market can achieve such indicators and prices that were in December last year. But personally, I do not lose hope that in the near future, all the same, there will be a change of trend and a rise in prices my coins.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

In fact, the situation on the market is really not good and no one can guarantee that in the future the market can achieve such indicators and prices that were in December last year. But personally, I do not lose hope that in the near future, all the same, there will be a change of trend and a rise in prices my coins.

Exactly, there is always a positive side after all this and patience is the best attitude should be apply. We are always hoping that the market would be back where it was.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

Current market prices are deteriorating, we must be patient and not need to panic, because the market price is sure that it will return to normal, just waiting for the time, let's see when the market prices will rise
We are all sure that it will recover.

The rise has no exact time to show us soon. But we're all confident that everything's going to be fine once the market starts to show its healthy recovery process. We're still at bear market and this includes all other markets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

The market keeps on dropping low since the year start ,
Are we just dreaming that it would rise again?
Most of us are saying that it would recover since this thread has been created but look at the market now.
Yes I also believe that it would recover but it haven't shown any sign.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

Yes, history has told us it will bounce back and reach a new all time high. If you want to be sure of this, just research about major bearish trend since the advent of Bitcoin and you will be more convinced about it. A new all time high will produce a new set of Crypto millionaires and most coins in top 50 now will lose their position.

I agree that the market will bounce back to its hype as last year. Aside from the history cryptocurrency has, the strong come back is due to the functions of cryptocurrency has in todays modern world. I admit that the technology behind these coins has some setbacks, but in few years time developments is unevitable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███