Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was  (Read 4116 times)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

Market is already recovering since 2-3 days. It will take time for it to get back to the values from late 2017, but in cryto everything is possible.

I think that many of the sh**ty projects already pumped will not recover anytime soon.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

As you can see, the market has begun to recover, but most likely it’s just a short pump of the market and after that a market dump will follow, in 2019 new technologies will come out from different alts and in general in the cryptocurrency sphere, and we must hope that this will allow the market to start growing.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

I personally watched the growth in 2017 and I can tell you as an experienced economist, it was a very strange phenomenon, because if the market is healthy, this should not happen. It has to be gradual.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

The market is steady to make a huge move again, and it will not only be back to where it was before but would be more than where it is and many people will acknowledge it again.
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

as we see today is returning the cryptocurrency market and becomes stronger again because bitcoin starts to rise again. so many are waiting for the cryptocurrency to return to the already powerful and popular.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

the market continues to fluctuate and this is a cycle that will continue to occur, how long it depends on the market and the user and we will be more calm if as investors make a long-term investment target and the funds are ready to disappear so as not to disrupt the daily financial condition
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

Actually, in trading market pal there is only two reason why the market was moving, and that is because of increasing and decreasing value. Meaning, even the market was declined for a months there is no other way to bounce the market in the future, we just need to be patience only, which is Hold is the key for us to gain again.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

In my opinion, the market will recover. maybe early next year market conditions will return to stable and the price of the coin will rise again. we must remain optimistic and continue to monitor the market situation at all times.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

I personally watched the growth in 2017 and I can tell you as an experienced economist, it was a very strange phenomenon, because if the market is healthy, this should not happen. It has to be gradual.

I think that the cryptocurrency itself is a rather ambiguous phenomenon, and you should not try to explain its behavior with the usual methods, all the same, the market can be manipulated as a crowd.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

If you hold and didn't sold in Q1 or Q2 of 2018, then you'd have lost a lot already.
Better hold for a year now and pray that things get better soon.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

Judging from the current situation in the market, the recovery to the previous level will be very long and with great effort. All that we saw in December and January was anomalisa.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:27:25 AM

History has let us know that the market will reach the previous all time high and over take it. It has happened so many times that the market come back stronger after a prolonged bearish trend and it always comes with a drastic change in market cap which will make many coins and tokens to lose their initial position.

masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

Knowing this sphere from within, I can tell you that everything can change overnight. A prolonged fall can turn into a sharp rise, which even no one thought at that moment. Such is the cryptocurrency market.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

If you hold and didn't sold in Q1 or Q2 of 2018, then you'd have lost a lot already.

if we buy bitcoin at that moment now our bitcoin value decrease alot, and no other way besides hold this till bitcoin price back to our buying price.although there is no certainity with the time but i am sure it will coming soon.
WalterGarrison

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

Sure it is. Tah't why it's a good time to buy tokens already trusted projects. Like AdEx. They made a lot of work since ICO and have a huge potential to go up. Because their advertisment field is open only for them and will give a huge profit!
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

I am sure that we have a great opportunity to grow well in price and the question is whether it will happen or not.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

if we buy bitcoin at that moment now our bitcoin value decrease alot, and no other way besides hold this till bitcoin price back to our buying price.although there is no certainity with the time but i am sure it will coming soon.
this is be hard stages for all cryptocurrency traders and investors.they have been waiting for years to see all cryptocurrency recovered.but unfortunately its didnt happen at all.
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

we all hope for it and wait as if it will be a new year miracle. I hope that everything will be fine and it will happen

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Perkovic

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

Why are you afraid? Wasn’t there previously been a similar market decline? after all, he always recovered after all this

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
carrascos

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

we all hope very much for it but time goes on and it seems that it may never happen again

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: