Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was  (Read 4116 times)
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:29:33 AM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
I still believe the market will come back again , cryptocurrency is very potential for the future , especially with blockchain technology . In my opinion, if you don't really need money now, you should hold it, never sell it when your pocket still has money.

kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

Right now, every time crypto goes up a little there will be a wave of sellers who were recently burned by the huge drop. It will take a while to get through all of that.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

I think cryptomarket will update their ATH diring next 3 years, so holding your assets is profitable in my opinion.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

We can only hope and let's just enjoy the holiday and hope and pray that next year is a brand new and great start for all of us, we are back to where we are right now, but there are still hope and all we have to do now is watch and support if there are progress.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

We can only hope and let's just enjoy the holiday and hope and pray that next year is a brand new and great start for all of us, we are back to where we are right now, but there are still hope and all we have to do now is watch and support if there are progress.

That is what must be done now. I also agree with you saying that it is always supportive if there is progress. We really have to be sure that next year will be even better than this year. Everything can happen anytime, it can be tomorrow or next year. Those who are sure are sure that everything will be good in the future.

houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

This seems very difficult, and the cryptocurrency market will take a long time to return. There is not enough news to support Bitcoin back to $20,000. Investors may have to wait two years to achieve.

BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

Although I think the market is still likely to recover, the price of the recovery will not be high, as the long-term bear market has caused most traders to worry about crypto and they choose to leave.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 800

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 09:15:54 AM

Right now, every time crypto goes up a little there will be a wave of sellers who were recently burned by the huge drop. It will take a while to get through all of that.
it was the actions of people to save their long-standing capital trapped in the market while being bearish and I cannot blame them because if it were me, then I would do the same.
but then when they realize that the market is stable and bearish will not happen in the near future, I am sure they will not be in a hurry to sell their coins even when prices rise and that will make the bullrun happen

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

We are far away from the ATH and it is not realistic that the market bounce back to that level. It will take time, probably years. But, in crypto things can change rapidly and for example if institutional investors enter the market, it can happen much faster.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

I think crypto market will not back fully. Maybe market can recover almost 50-60%. That is fully my personal opinion. Many of time prediction do not work correctly. Bitcoin will be reach $10,000 I think.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:12:58 PM

There is always a chance in a bad condition, the market will definitely rise again and of course it has become our hope that in 2019 this change will occur, the market will rise again and we will be happy in the new year by gaining profits through crypto investment.
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

The market has already rebounded, now it will continue to fall, and I think that this fall will be strong. Bitcoin for $ 2000, it is quite real.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:07:00 PM

The market indeed continues to experience depression and is very difficult to predict when it will recover. But in a few days, the market showed an upward price movement. Although the price is still not high. The Crypto market can still recover and that is likely to occur in 2019.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

I personally have a few coins and everything is still red. And this price decline has been going on for a very long time in 2018. However, from the experience of the previous year, Crypto was able to rise after falling. And I think by 2019 it will go up and make new changes.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

As you can see, the market has begun to recover, but most likely it’s just a short pump of the market and after that a market dump will follow, in 2019 new technologies will come out from different alts and in general in the cryptocurrency sphere, and we must hope that this will allow the market to start growing.
In this new year, hopefully Crypto will not repeat the bad times in 2018, indeed there are currently only small pumps occurring in the market and the possibility of dumps is still very large, prices still cannot rise significantly and the market may take time long to recover
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:46:22 AM

As of now, I don't think the price will go back from where it was (at the 20k USD level) because there are so many scammers now in crypto space. And they were the reasons why the price continous to go down especially for Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:57:53 AM

Chances of course are, but everything takes time. I would rather see a systematic growth, to those positions, than another sharp jump, which will lead to anything, but not stability.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:26:46 AM

Chances of course are, but everything takes time. I would rather see a systematic growth, to those positions, than another sharp jump, which will lead to anything, but not stability.
takes time and process, because it's not easy to return. the market will definitely rise again but we must be vigilant because there are things that can cause bad things. still have good opportunities so you have to monitor frequently to find out good and bad times. market movements can be fast and can also be slow to the lowest or highest position.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:32:43 AM

The price of encryption is difficult to revert to last year's price, as the cryptocurrency market is gradually losing purchasing power, and the ICO market has lost attention due to the increase in fraud.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:24:45 PM

we all hope very much for it but time goes on and it seems that it may never happen again

It may happen or it may not - everything is so unpredictable that it is too silly to make any prognoses. However, the best decision, for now, is to hold the cryptocurrencies not to lose again anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: