Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was  (Read 4116 times)
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:43:04 AM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

Last 2017, is considered as the year of investors, 2018, as the year of ICO's well, what HYPE can there be to help crypto increase its market cap again? Hard forks? I guess that's not enough to handle every cryptocurrency in the market, thus creating more coins will decrease the market cap of coins that are not in the top 10.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:50:57 AM

The market will be back. If it took a year to decline, it may also take a year or more to reach it's previous high.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:38:02 AM

The market will increase again and you don't need to worry because now Bitcoin and Ethereum have started to grow. I personally also trade part-time, so it is not optimal for trading. But with the recovery of the crypto-coin market, it will certainly be easier to make a profit.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:13:23 AM

The market will be back. If it took a year to decline, it may also take a year or more to reach it's previous high.

2017 is a year of growth for the cryptocurrency market and 2018 is a very bad year for the market, hoping 2019 will be a recovery year for the market!

Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:25:04 AM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.

If you think so, it is quite possible. Yet there are trends and growth cycles in Bitcoin and the industry as a whole. So as soon as they come - will begin to grow.

simmikaur

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:10:05 PM

It will take time to bounce back may be earlier bounce was unexpected for everyone and market tend to move slowly. still market is getting worse every day but it will be back may be with in a year or 2 years.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:31:02 PM

The market will bounce back to previous all-time high prices only this year expected institutional investors invest in crypto space most highly anticipated investors like Bakkt and Fideleity Nasdaq  after their entry into cryptocurrency we can expect positive changes in market cap
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:28:42 PM

In fact, I am fully confident that, over time, the crypto market will be able to restore its position. But no one can know exactly when this will happen. I hold the opinion that we will notice the first signals to the rise in price of cryptocurrency only by the end of next year.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:40:37 PM

Well, I think always on the market year or alternate year, fall or year are growing , I think this year we will start at least a slight rise

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:59:28 PM

There is chances for the market to bounce back as it was, but maybe  it will take for years to recover. But, things could
change if institutional investors enter the market. That could be a game changer.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:44:02 AM

nothing is impossible, in my opinion, it's just a matter of time to return to the moon.

Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:00:37 AM

The market will definitely bounce back ,it's just a matter of time, these stuff isn't new, i mean the bearish market ,it will for sure retrace, 
All we have to do is to keep calm and be patience and do not sell your tokens cheap, Cryptocurrency is the future money, just have a belief.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:33:26 AM

it is now a bear market. which coins can survive all the time? this is what I care most about. it will definitely rebound, as long as it can persist to the bull market.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:22:29 AM

The price of the coin is falling at a low price again, but I still believe that the market can recover because when a coin falls at a lower price there must be times when the coin rises again, so keep thinking optimistically and wait until the time comes.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:24:19 AM

If you confirm the entry of ETF - it will happen quietly, you will not have time to recover. I personally look forward to it, and I hope they will still give the green light to institutional investors.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:28:03 PM

Since bitcoin is already finding its way back to greenfields, i assume that the rest of the altcoins will follow its way knowing that some speculates that the altcoin's value is based on bitcoin. March and April has broken down the record and if it will continues, we will me landing on the moon this December again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:51:36 PM

The year 2018, which was unsuccessful for crypto, has already ended. I think that in 2019 we will have big changes. So do not worry if your coins have fallen in price. This year, everything can change.

and the sign already come,,
i hope this rising on market capitalizations was the real sign from the bull not only a trap
because i have a lot of confidence in 2019 if crypto market will green my friend
Yeah the price has bounced up, and the question will be how high will the bounce be? is it possible to reach $10k as many users expected? the highest bounce is still at $19k but it is certainly not possible this year`?
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:55:07 PM

Since bitcoin is already finding its way back to greenfields, i assume that the rest of the altcoins will follow its way knowing that some speculates that the altcoin's value is based on bitcoin. March and April has broken down the record and if it will continues, we will me landing on the moon this December again.

A lot of these smaller altcoins are completely dead especially most of these ICO tokens.  Most tokens don't even serve a real purpose and were just created for a quick money grab.  The top coins are doing very well this past month though.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 02:19:02 PM

The year 2018, which was unsuccessful for crypto, has already ended. I think that in 2019 we will have big changes. So do not worry if your coins have fallen in price. This year, everything can change.

i hope this rising on market capitalizations was the real sign from the bull not only a trap
because i have a lot of confidence in 2019 if crypto market will green my friend
Yeah the price has bounced up, and the question will be how high will the bounce be? is it possible to reach $10k as many users expected? the highest bounce is still at $19k but it is certainly not possible this year`?
We cannot know how the current situation will end. Although the green prices return, uncertainty still continues. But I guess we can reach better prices until August.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:37:21 PM

We cannot know how the current situation will end. Although the green prices return, uncertainty still continues. But I guess we can reach better prices until August.
As the analysis shows, the current situation in the cryptocurrency market very much resembles the situation in 2015. If we compare the trend of accumulation of funds after a deep fall in the price of Bitcoin, then we can assume that by July we will be able to reach the price level that was in May 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: