Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:47:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the history repeat again?  (Read 1514 times)
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

It most likely will. There has been an accurate trend in the past years when it comes to Bitcoin's market performance. Specific months shows the rise and fall of Bitcoin's value. So it is quite practical to follow this trend to guide us in our trading.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

Let us hope for a good year and believe that bitcoin will rise again in december 2018

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:52:55 AM

I think so, the market behaves the same, the story repeats itself! Last year it happened! It is interesting that at first bitcoin began to grow, after which the first altcoin group (top 10) began to grow! It is interesting that the altcoins began to grow in turn by 100-150%
werpak321

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:03:56 AM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?
Hopefully not I keep still trusting and believing that bitcoin will survive and it doesn't already repeat the history
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:10:16 AM

This recent pump in the price of the bitcoin also happen in the mid year of the 2017. Since the price of the bitcoin is slowing increasing and there is no major dump in it's value. So the prediction of the expert that it's price will become high in the month ofdecember might happen this year.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:20:07 AM

Yes, 2017 - year record of bitcoin. If you compare the statistics clearly in the past. in 2016 with $ 400, only in 2017 bitcoin growth ~ 400%. accounting for over half of the total market capitalization of crypto. Although value has declined since January this year with many factors fluctuating and difficult but bitcoin has reacted positively. Bitcoin has a very fast 6k9 - 8k jump. And it still holds enough fluctuations to have value going up later. I believe that is the most obvious sign that we can expect a repeat price. It can even go beyond that 20k $.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:30:32 AM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?

I wish the history repeats itself over and over again every year because look how much opportunity that is when it is the start of the year the bitcoins will frop from their previous highest peek then that is the opportunity for us to buy again and when the year is gonna end and it is the last quarter of the yyear a lot of people will invest again and the bitcoins will go to the moon again and that will be the great time to sell again that will lewds into a huge.downfall again as easy as that thing over and over again
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:46:57 AM

Yes, history always repeats itself - these are the laws of the market! I think you can at least roughly imagine what will happen next, just looking back!
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:03:00 AM

Unpredictable! But now I see the script is repeated and then what next I'm not sure. But I believe its value will increase over time and 2018 may peak in late November and December.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:04:35 AM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now, is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?
The development of Bitcoin is very difficult to predict. No one can predict Bitcoin in the future. But of course, we all definitely wish the best for Bitcoin. Even if Bitcoin cannot endure it means there will be more sophisticated coins than Bitcoin and will replace all our grief. And if in the end Bitcoin can always survive in the high price it means Bitcoin was created for us all. So think only positive.
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:17:16 AM

Well, it seems that a definite sideways action precludes a bull run. According to the chart, it appears bitcoin will go down until the middle of 2019. But hey, look at the bright side, after that, bitcoin will probably rally to $50,000 or higher.

Also, I personally think that enduring at least one bear market is healthy and builds character, especially if you are coming from a poor situation and have perhaps earned more money than you ever have before in your life. I know specifically this has happened to me, and it seems the greater my crypto wealth becomes, the easier it becomes to earn more.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:28:08 AM

Bitcoin price today is quite cautious, the value is almost unchanged and the amplitude - not too much difference, many investors are hoping Bitcoin price opportunities to break up to $ 20,000. will repeat Bitcoin prices will increase rapidly.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:40:02 AM

As long as march is not finisg so there's still a chance that bitcoin will still achieved its spected price this month.  Once bitcoin will starting rised up i think like what it is last year, and hoping this december bitcoin will going to surpass last year highest price.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:42:37 AM

Like the previous history bitcoin will more stable and more valuable in the market and now a days bitcoin is recovering and the usage and strength of bitcoin is increasing day by day and like now bitcoin is goof for now to invest in it and the prediction about bitcoin will come true and soon the bitcoin will be legally allowed every where in the world.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
racebum

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:46:22 AM

i just don't see how human behavior is going to change. the story that made bitcoin and litecoin in the beginning still rings true today. it literally just keeps getting better. i have thought for some time now people will go bananas when LN goes into full swing. the other thing i want to point out is look at the halving history and pricing. we have another halving due in 2 years which is going to basically double the cost of creating a new BTC. even sooner is LTC at under 500 days. i know some of you guys are pure bitcoin but i have always liked charlie and his friendly approach to LTC. can't say the same for team evil with that "other" coin.

also consider that while many people have heard of bitcoin there really aren't that many people who own even a sliver of one

the only risk i see is world governments moving against it and driving it underground and that risk seems very small. the more legitimate this market gets the more likely big hedge funds step in and the more likely we get big money to push development. maybe the end result won't be what satoshi envisioned originally but it will be better than visa and mastercard by miles
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:53:19 AM

Foe me, it will beat its obvious record.  The transmission that when holiday season comes,  the market becomes more active,  having more investments.  Having more investments means higher bitcoin value.  So yes,nitbwould repeat its history.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:02:07 AM

we all can not know exactly what the future will be the most important for now is only our belief and belief in bitcoin because it is our capital to profit

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
BETAWI

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:06:04 AM

now,we don't have any good information about crypto market,no support information so i don't think next month btc will recovery again,i thik at least June the whole market will increase again
The history repeats itself is a popular statement or term known in market analysis or market monitoring.What happened last year from january to december is predicted to repeat or happen again this year or next year.It is supported generally by the same factors that affected price movement last year. That is why several market analyist  use this condition to predict future price movement. It is applicable and commonly used by traders or investors.
miroslavt

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:07:00 AM

It is so hard to predict the prices now. I have just invested about $10000 so far in bitcoins and will not withdraw till it reaches $100000 level.
Thera Bethari

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:10:47 AM

There is a possibility that history will repeat again.We cant predict exactly the future of bitcoin but we have just have to wait what it will going to happen. Every year bitcoin is dropping its value but eventually after a months the price value of bitcoin increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: