Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be able to exceed its highest price in this year ?  (Read 556 times)
tuikindu

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:22:59 AM

I don't think that's necessarily because there are so many factors that affect the price of bitcoin.

If you want to invest in bitcoin, you need to plan for long-term investments.

I don't think the market will recover soon. At least half a year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahrispool
Copper Member

Activity: 82

https://mvlchain.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:25:36 AM

everyone is waiting for lightning network, and when it applies and the short of limitation is partially solved, it might have a chance to reach the highest price.

But in my view it will is not that positive Sad

pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:26:27 AM

If my prediction for the price issue this year I am still very optimistic for better prices and high exceeds the peak price of last year.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:31:26 AM

The highest price of bitcoin is 20k, and it reached that price last year. Although, the start of this year is not good, but that doesn't mean that it wouldn't be able to cross its highest price this year. The demand of bitcoin is increasing with each passing days, so it is definitely possible.

kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:42:50 AM

everyone is expecting a big rise at the end of the year like 2017 but i think otherwise i mean you have to got a good reason to predict something like that maybe the people behind the scenes know something that we don't know
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:01:20 AM

It's easy to predict prices anyone can do it but that's no assurance. If you notice the experts have their own predictions, it's impossible to say when the bitcoin value is high and low. So it is better to do your own research.

#Datarius
Vencas1

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:08:45 PM

We would need a net influx of new crypto enthusiasts (or at least buyers users).  The whales pushed when we were sagging around 12K but the market just isnt there right now.  IMO it doesn't help us long term if we hit high numbers on a bubble like that again until we start having more bridges to normal/everyday uses for the  avg user.  Ive been in crypto over a year now and the other day I got hung up when I couldn't get BTC out of my electrum wallet for some reason.  It was frustrating as hell, there's no direct help for it, and Im an experienced user.   Like John Oliver said about Bitcoin-  it's “everything you don't understand about money combined with everything you don't understand about computers,”
We're still way out ahead of the average users level of comfort imo
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:56:07 PM

May be or maybe not. It is really tough to predict the actual one. But you can make some research and study to find the way forwards and future of bitcoin. Since its value is in downward position from the beginning of the year, it will kiss a good point by the end of this year.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:07:41 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 12:06:19 AM by leonair

It will happen this year only if Bitcoin can restore the functionality of being fast and efficient in sending transaction in their network. Lightning Network is the key to this much awaited another all time high in terms of price of Bitcoin because I can't see any angle for a massive increase after the December's unforgettable madness. No one can predict what will happen next but everything happens for a reason and that's the only reason that I think for an another milestone.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

Off cause it is  possible for bitcoin to get the highest at this year but I believed that will be  toward  the end of that year just a prediction anyway
Maansingh10006

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:12:49 PM

from bitcoin past  ,he will definitely break his all time high...
you can check charts every year this happen. nothing new for me
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

To be honest that would be a very hard thing to do, even after the skyrocket value in the holidays, I don see bitcoin actually surpassing this all-time-high, only recovering from its losses. Maybe at the very least bitcoin could recover to 20,000$. We actually need more people to invest in bitcoin right now than the ones we get on the average monthly or even daily to ge abke to reach this dream.

cryptodoido

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

Doesn't matter when, just matter that it will indeed, not this year - nor even in the next one - but will
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

predictions, predictions, and predictions. all users, traders, investors and experts even I think no one knows for this year's predictions. to be honest, I'm in trouble to predict 2018. many predictions have been given but almost 80% missed all. look at the situation now, the price that they prediction will be high so the upside down down. in my opinion now is not the time to predict, but examine the extent to which bitcoin prices will go down, if it has touched the lowest point, that's where we have to buy as much as possible so that the money we plant can be doubled in the future. that's my thinking for now.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

No market is accurately predictable and the cryptocurrency market is extremely complex I must say. We can look at price actions to know if there may be a form of a reversal, we can know or guess how possible a reversal may be with the use of TA or indicators, but we cannot predict fully the possibility of what may happen in the next few seconds, minutes, hours and so on.

Fundamentals can change, we can get to see a quick reversal, and that makes the market to always be ahead of anyone, leaving us all, even as traders to just play along; but predicting the future? No way!
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

It is hard now to predict the rise of the bitcoin price because as you can see, it always comes across an obstacle. Twitter is banning it, thus the price has fallen. And I hope it does not continue to fall. I hope they stop with their bullshits and influence the public badly. Added to that statement, it will be just a matter of time until bitcoin regains its stability and power. This year has been very tough for it to be honest.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

Hello,
I am new in cryptocurrency world.so i have no idea about bitcoin price prediction.I want to know about price prediction....

Is your question "will bitcoin exceed its previous all time high this year"?

My answer is a definite no to this. I doubt that the major recovery that will take bitcoin to greater heights will happen this soon, it's not going to be in this year and in fact, probably not for another two to three years at least when the bull cycle comes around again.

There is a lot of optimists left, saying that price will rebound this year and go to crazy heights like $50k or something. These predictions are quite futile in my opinion. I have never seen any asset, bitcoin included with its recent history, go from hyper bullish - hyper bearish back to hyper bullish in just a few months. The all time high should be a target for years to come imo.

But who knows, anomalies do happen from time to time, so I can't say for sure. But still, the answer is no.

Smiley
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:49:53 AM

It is hard now to predict the rise of the bitcoin price because as you can see, it always comes across an obstacle. Twitter is banning it, thus the price has fallen. And I hope it does not continue to fall. I hope they stop with their bullshits and influence the public badly. Added to that statement, it will be just a matter of time until bitcoin regains its stability and power. This year has been very tough for it to be honest.
this has become a hot potato for now. after facebook pushing prices down, now turn twitter pushing bitcoin prices down. all holders are now Be in hot water, as we will be more difficult to see the bullish market. Honestly, I Be fed up with! hopefully this chaos is over, so you will not panic again.
phun.io
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

phun.io - The Social Gambling Game

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

Yes I see bitcoin hitting a new all time high this year. With the amount of new people finding out about crypto I don't see us going in a 1 year bear market.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

this has become a hot potato for now. after facebook pushing prices down, now turn twitter pushing bitcoin prices down. all holders are now Be in hot water, as we will be more difficult to see the bullish market. Honestly, I Be fed up with! hopefully this chaos is over, so you will not panic again.

This mayhem will not end. Very rich people paid attention to the promising market of cryptocurrencies. They have used all their forces, money and acquaintances to capture the market. It seems to me that we need to prepare for a long confrontation with them. Now the winner is the one whose nerves are stronger.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: