Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you buy something with a cryptocurrency?  (Read 360 times)
Boxxl (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

I didn’t buy anything but sometimes I receive btc for my work.

Did you buy something with a cryptocurrency?

No Signature right now...
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:36:51 AM

If you want you can buy bro.There are many online websites accepts bitcoin as a payment method so you can use it to buy products on their sites.And in our forum also you can find deals for the digital goods and can use crypto currency to buy it.

I used to buy digital products from overseas member using bitcoins.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

Hey. There are at the moment already several services offering the purchase of their services or goods for cryptocurrency. I for example, bought a iPhone X platform FLOGmall.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

Well, if you wanted to buy something using a cryptocurrency, you can but if you are an investor most probably, you won't be using a cryptocurrency to buy something in my opinion, because in the first place, the thing that you buy cryptocurrency, is that you really believed on its capacity to grow. so I think for an investor, they will buy and hold or trade cryptocurrency and not buy something for it not unless, they don't have any other choice.
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

In the UK you can use BTC to buy goods on CEX, pretty cool, home delivery too

y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

I've heard ebay is going to sideline Paypal and use a payment processor that accepts bitcoin as a payment, so it's getting more and more adoption.
ariscan

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

For now I have not bought anything with cripto. Because I just joined a few months ago. if I already get results in this cripto I will definitely buy an item and will make my little family happy.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

Yep,  some other cryptocurrency Smiley  nothing else by now.  Recently there are numerous ICOs which are working on crypto debit cards. If any of them present a ready-to-use product,  may be one day we'll use crypto more fluently.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
nikaPetro

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:08:41 AM

I bought a laptop for work,cryptocurrency, and it is very good that there are not great but still exhaust if working with crypto-currency in the current circumstances.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

I did. I have been buying mainly services for bitcoin as there are many people in the community who would support bitcoin payments. To be frank I never bought a commodity for that though

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
maliboom

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

If you look at the pundi x project. There are thousands of shops already affiliated. Now they will distribute 10,000 point of sale devices.
Soon everything can be bought with the crypto
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

Yeah, but mostly through online
I mean cryptocurrency is not really advancing its technology in my country

I usually paid my services with Cryptocurrency like Btc(in the past) or ETH(Current preferred method)
It is a really good user experience damn, no Credit/Debit card details needed for payment, just an address and everything is fine

Love it!
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

no, because in my country the legal means of payment is fiat currency.
but all the assets I bought, such as rice fields, jewelry, laptops and daily necessities, all of which I got from crypto.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

In our country there are no store's that accept btc so we don't buy anything with btc but we can use btc to change in fiat so definitely btc help us to buy anything we like and we don't use bitcoin through anything we bought.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

No. I withdraw the Crypto-currency into cash and only after that I make purchases. In our country, you can not buy anything for a crypto currency. You can make purchases on some sites that accept crypto currency.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

I buy some digital goods, it is quite convenient and sometimes the only way for payment as sellers or shops are from another country. Now I am waiting for adoption of cards like TenX, Amon in order to use them on daily basis
labake

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

Great topic to be discussed on.
Some months back was when i bought my first property with BTC from a friend of mine. Even as it was offline deal, i'm absolutely satisfied with it and hopefully this would be implemented by online malls and they would make it easy and create more awareness and that would be an opportunity for more people to be out of Cryptocurrency ignorance. Thanks
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

I have tried to buy some video games over Steam by bitcoin. But after all year was like 2016 or something and I thought it was better just to hold it Smiley I actually start to see many people accepting bitcoin-ethereum even litecoin by hand (in that matter in cafe or something) for avoiding taxes.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:37:32 AM

Yup I have bought headphones from my friend. We always hangout see if something can be worked out with the bitcoin. As we all are like minded then we do have many trades going on amongst each other. My friends do that all the time and on the other hand I have tried this one with my close friend by sending him equivalent BTC for the HeadPhone. What a smooth transaction, we just scanned our QR codes, with 3 confirmation he got BTC in his wallet while we were talking and then later on he hand over me the headphones. I see that one going well and we should start using BTC in such way so that people will be aware about it soon.
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:44:40 AM

In my country where the place I'm living now, only few business online accepts cryptocurrency as term of payments, but there are some schools and colleges and universities in my country accepts crypto payments, but the transactions can only be done by online business transactions only. Difinitely no hustle of time travels.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: