Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you buy something with a cryptocurrency?  (Read 360 times)
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

yes., iv e bough a marketing book from an online store with BTC and was actually surprised when i saw a watch repair accepting BTC, crypto is slowly being embraced, its just a matter of time till it goes global.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:36:21 AM

Hey. There are at the moment already several services offering the purchase of their services or goods for cryptocurrency. I for example, bought a iPhone X platform FLOGmall.

Every single move about this will make cryptocurrency increase popularity and impact the price is increasing.
This mean the cryptocurrency is more accepted among people and hope next there are more other will accept crypto
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

I did not buy anything yet for the cryptocurrency.  And that's why - to the cryptocurrency great value for me.  Cryptocurrency for me is much more than fiat.  There was an opportunity to buy a car for a cryptocurrency, but I figured that cheaper to buy in Fiat)

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

Nope I have not bought anything yet with a cryptocurrency because I haven’t seen any online shops from where I am that accepts Bitcoin or alternate coins. But I would love to try to purchase something though, like a plane ticket or something like that because I do love to travel. Or maybe start off with a cup of coffee.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

for now I can not transact with cryptocurrency. the problem is i have not got any cryptocurrensy at all. and I'm trying to get it.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

At the moment I have not bought anything for crypto currency. But I think that everything is ahead.
I also have not used my bitcoins for purchasing anything because of less number of availability of such opportunity in my country. Other than this, I do not prefer to spend my bitcoins for buying something. Because I want to hold them for long period. Also I not have any other altcoins for buying something.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

I didn’t buy anything but sometimes I receive btc for my work.

Did you buy something with a cryptocurrency?

I only use bitcoin as payment for my fellow bitcoin trading players only if for general I still use local money to avoid incidents that I do not want. And already buy clothes using bitcoin but I buy with fellow traders also because in my country bitcoin still not legalkan or still do not have permission to buy and buy bitcoin in general
Dimanman113

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

I have never bought anything for cryptocurrency, only to pay for signals for trading. In Russia, this does not apply. But it would be convenient to pay with cryptocurrency! I want to buy an apartment for bitcoins! Think in soon this will make!
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

I accept payment in the Crypto currency in my business. In general, I get paid from 500$-1000$, it's more convenient than if I were paid less than 100$. The tax does not see this money and I do not need to account for them!
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

I haven't bought anything with the crypto currency until now. I look forward to it and hopefully one day I can trade this way.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

At the moment I have not bought anything for crypto currency. But I think that everything is ahead.
I also have not used my bitcoins for purchasing anything because of less number of availability of such opportunity in my country. Other than this, I do not prefer to spend my bitcoins for buying something. Because I want to hold them for long period. Also I not have any other altcoins for buying something.
I have opertunity to pay my bills but i tried only once i recharged my mobile number it works and has a couple of option to use it in real time but i am not using i am saving my bitcoins like you. If i save now in future i can buy what i want this is my plan.
m.vina

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

I've bought more cryptocurrencies from my cryptocurrency earnings.

Reinvesting into something you know and believe in is a good idea. My re-investment of my mining rig profits into more mining rigs has also proved to be profitable. Don't let fear step all over you. Crypto is here to stay and investing now while it is early is a damn good idea.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
straimrpl777

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

I have not bought anything for crypto currency, but in the future it will be an excellent means of payment. I believe this, considering that people already bought goods and services for crypto currency.
chenjkai

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

Well, there are many website and companies that accept the Bitcoin and its payment method. You may buy products using cryptocurrency. Especially you can buy illegal staff, but I am just stating it, not recommending.
kokrokok

Activity: 447

Koinomo

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

I didn’t buy anything but sometimes I receive btc for my work.

Did you buy something with a cryptocurrency?
no, i never buy stuff using crypto. because in my country crypto still not accepted by the government and they think that it is not a valid means of payment. but I hope my country will accept the existence of crypto

asdizn172777

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

I did not buy anything
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: