Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health |  (Read 132407 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Umagorna

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

Hi everybody! If briefly, what is this project about? I see that about medicine, but I would like more details!
Hello! This project is designed to make medical care fast and comfortable with the help of blockchain technology.
I don't fully understand why this is necessary. Can you explain?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abamath

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

Hi everybody! If briefly, what is this project about? I see that about medicine, but I would like more details!
Hello! This project is designed to make medical care fast and comfortable with the help of blockchain technology.
Well look. In many countries medical institutions are confronted with queues that take precious time and generally reduce the impression of the provision of services. The project is called upon to correct this situation.
Umagorna

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

Well look. In many countries medical institutions are confronted with queues that take precious time and generally reduce the impression of the provision of services. The project is called upon to correct this situation.
That is, the project will make doctors accessible, right?
Abamath

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:20:58 PM

Yes, that's right. the project intends to make medicine more accessible and quality. This, incidentally, is relevant, given the aging of populations in many developed countries.
Umagorna

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:23:11 PM

Yes, that's right. the project intends to make medicine more accessible and quality. This, incidentally, is relevant, given the aging of populations in many developed countries.
I agree, there is. I like the idea of this project. Tell me, is it relevant in your country?
Abamath

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:25:21 PM

I agree, there is. I like the idea of this project. Tell me, is it relevant in your country?
Oh yeah! In my country this is very important. And what brought you here? Are you interested in medicine?
Umagorna

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

Oh yeah! In my country this is very important. And what brought you here? Are you interested in medicine?
I'm looking for a worthy project where you can invest your money. Do you know when ICO starts with this?
Abamath

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

I'm looking for a worthy project where you can invest your money. Do you know when ICO starts with this?
I don't know for sure, but I can say that this year they are pre-sale until the third quarter inclusively.
Umagorna

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

And in which countries will the project work?
Abamath

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:40:02 PM

Project will start his work in one of the countries of Europe. Then it will cover the whole of the European Union, start working in the USA with the prospect of reaching a global level.
Umagorna

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

Project will start his work in one of the countries of Europe. Then it will cover the whole of the European Union, start working in the USA with the prospect of reaching a global level.
Excellent. I wish the team success in its implementation. Thanks for answers!
Senalana

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

Hello! At me the question has ripened: when the project is planned an output on a exchange?
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

Hello! At me the question has ripened: when the project is planned an output on a exchange?
Hello! How are you? Now there is a presale, by the end of the year, I think there will be an exit on the exchange.
Senalana

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

Hello! How are you? Now there is a presale, by the end of the year, I think there will be an exit on the exchange.
Good. I just saw the conversation about the essence of the project. Tell me, how do you personally feel about this?
Appyaak

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

Good. I just saw the conversation about the essence of the project. Tell me, how do you personally feel about this?
I fully support the project team in its work. It's very important part of our life. And the project is aimed at modernizing this segment.
Senalana

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

I fully support the project team in its work. It's very important part of our life. And the project is aimed at modernizing this segment.
In this I completely agree with you. I'm wondering, but this project will hire doctors personally or cooperate with hospitals too?
Appyaak

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

In this I completely agree with you. I'm wondering, but this project will hire doctors personally or cooperate with hospitals too?
What do you mean by cooperation with hospitals?
Senalana

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

The person pays for the treatment on the website with tokens and comes to him at the specified hospital. For example.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

The person pays for the treatment on the website with tokens and comes to him at the specified hospital. For example.
About this I don't know. I know that doctors will provide advice for tokens.
Senalana

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

About this I don't know. I know that doctors will provide advice for tokens.
Ah, got it. It is a pity that this is not. That would be very cool!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: