Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health |  (Read 132425 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jasuper

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:15:08 AM

Why i dont see any article about medico on investing com ?? The top website you know
Do you know how much investing is charging for simple article?? Enormous sum!!!
Any article on any website can not be for free. It is like obvious. But investing com is worth of its money. Hope team will consider placing there
Im sure team has already a plan where they will do a promotion and what websites will be used

we must see that investing com is not the only good media
many popular media are free without having to pay, of course, if this project is very interesting, there will be many who want to review it in their media
Any list of free and really popular websites? Im a little bit confused as i dont believe that promotion on the popular website may be for free

Sorry. I know popular media is not free and might be considered by this platform in promotion. A good promotional strategy must indeed be done to increase investor interest, but the promotion requires a lot of capital. I'm sure the Medicohealth team is planning the best for promotion.
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

Why i dont see any article about medico on investing com ?? The top website you know
Any article on any website can not be for free. It is like obvious. But investing com is worth of its money. Hope team will consider placing there
Im sure team has already a plan where they will do a promotion and what websites will be used

many popular media are free without having to pay, of course, if this project is very interesting, there will be many who want to review it in their media
Any list of free and really popular websites? Im a little bit confused as i dont believe that promotion on the popular website may be for free

Sorry. I know popular media is not free and might be considered by this platform in promotion. A good promotional strategy must indeed be done to increase investor interest, but the promotion requires a lot of capital. I'm sure the Medicohealth team is planning the best for promotion.
Thats why any ico and this one in particular is making presale - to have a money for conducting successful main sale
selskoidima

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

Thats why any ico and this one in particular is making presale - to have a money for conducting successful main sale
Thats critical though for the future ico success. If private sale/presale fails - most liky main sale will fail as well
prygunovpasha

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

Thats critical though for the future ico success. If private sale/presale fails - most liky main sale will fail as well
Whats the current progress of the presale? How much was raised?
zajtsewatan

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

Whats the current progress of the presale? How much was raised?
Team does not comment that. Hope successfuly as I truly believe in long term perspectives of this ICO
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

Block chain projects in the health sector are bound to do well in the future. Investors can buy 1/4 of the MHP coins on a bargain and wait patiently for the encrypted money market to pick up.
rokunichi

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:44:49 AM

Hello, fellows!
best idea.... guaranteed savings.... I am putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:02:53 AM

Block chain projects in the health sector are bound to do well in the future. Investors can buy 1/4 of the MHP coins on a bargain and wait patiently for the encrypted money market to pick up.

As for now such projects feel bad but in future it will abound in beauty
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:05:11 AM

As for now such projects feel bad but in future it will abound in beauty
Hope medicohealth will be on the top of that wave of mass adoption of crypto based blockchain projects Grin
zhouyc

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:13:18 AM

The Medicohealt project is designed to change people's health. It's a great coin that investors should buy into the development of the project.
ricardovaldossa

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:58:13 AM

When the new article about the project? It seems you are lack of up to dates articles
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:59:21 AM

When the new article about the project? It seems you are lack of up to dates articles
Think it is easy to write that? It is very hard process. Moreover rather expensive one
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

Think it is easy to write that? It is very hard process. Moreover rather expensive one
Thats the best marketing way of attracting attention. We need to properly explain this project and how exactly it may be used
nofork_man

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

Thats the best marketing way of attracting attention. We need to properly explain this project and how exactly it may be used
Team knows that and it all depends on the budgeting. If private se is successful then we will see proper marketing campaign
Boooogieeee

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:36:13 AM

Team knows that and it all depends on the budgeting. If private se is successful then we will see proper marketing campaign
Unfortunatelly team does not disclose how much was collected now. I wish i knew prior investment
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:39:17 AM

Unfortunatelly team does not disclose how much was collected now. I wish i knew prior investment
Take into consideration all the risks and then make a decesion if medico is worth of your risk or not Wink
zajtsewatan

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

Take into consideration all the risks and then make a decesion if medico is worth of your risk or not Wink
Despite all the risks and market fluctuations medicohealth is superb promising project in long run. Jope to see mvp asap
prygunovpasha

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

Despite all the risks and market fluctuations medicohealth is superb promising project in long run. Jope to see mvp asap
When realese? Team did not indicated it in the roadmap
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:40:20 AM

In Autumn prior main sale. Mvp realese usually is not included in roadmap
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:42:15 AM

In Autumn prior main sale. Mvp realese usually is not included in roadmap
What features will be included in upcoming mvp??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: