Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health |  (Read 132415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:15:29 PM

It seems that you have chosen a very promising direction. Will your token be released to the exchange?
Of course! Otherwise, what benefit does the investor invest in this money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:48:49 PM

This project is amazing because they prioritize the wellness of others and do not want to overpower everything.
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:00:45 AM

Cool project, I will follow your updates! Tell me, have you decided on which countries you will focus your developments?
EthblockKing

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:13:09 AM

Perfect project, excellent work, very nice stats. I like so much!
Egretia

We invite you to take a look at our new video that introduces our founders and the Medicohealth project in even more detail – as seen in the press conference. 📢

Check it out!👇

For questions and more information, please visit:
👉 Website: https://www.medicohealth.io
👉 Telegram: https://t.me/MedicoHealthOfficial
👉 Twitter: https://twitter.com/Medico_Health
👉 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/medicohealth/
👉 Medium: https://medium.com/@MedicoHealth.io
👉 Bitcoin Talk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3199556
👉 Github: https://github.com/MedicoHealth/MedicoHealth.io
👉 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/medico.health/
👉 Bounty: https://medium.com/@MedicoHealth.io/m-h-community-competition-announcement-5e91e6110569
MedicoHealth.io

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:28:22 AM

I'm just imagining the resistance there would be to blockchain as an enhancement to existing finance infrastructure of healthcare systems.  I think insurance companies would have to be on board and even then, insurance companies tend to be regional which is fine.  Any sort of adoption of blockchain into healthcare finance would be a welcome change and serve to bring costs down.

Every industry that is being transformed by emerging technologies will bring some level of resistance. We are confident MedicoHealth will have a possitive impact on the healthcare industry and will be welcomed with open arms.
MedicoHealth.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

Do you have any demo version of the platform?
I would also like to see a demonstration of the platform. I love such projects that help the development of certain areas. Medicine is very important. Well done guys.

Hi we have a working MVP product. Will have @staysecure post screenshots of the platform. You can also find a sneak quick peak of the platform in the promo video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ollF5O0ODQ
peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

Reserved
MedicoHealth.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:53:47 AM

Cool project, I will follow your updates! Tell me, have you decided on which countries you will focus your developments?

Hi Narimann

Q2 2018 Pilot projects in selected EU markets
Q4 2018 expansion to other EU countries
2019 Pilot project in Moscow and St. Petersburg and further expansion to US and Latin America

Full roadmap can be found here https://medicohealth.io/#roadmap.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

I would also like to see a demonstration of the platform. I love such projects that help the development of certain areas. Medicine is very important. Well done guys.

Hi we have a working MVP product. Will have @staysecure post screenshots of the platform. You can also find a sneak quick peak of the platform in the promo video.

The presentation looks good. Do you have mobile applications for iOS and android?
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

The presentation looks good. Do you have mobile applications for iOS and android?
If they say that this is a multi-platform system, then applications must be developed necessarily.
EthblockKing

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:31:57 PM

It seems that you have chosen a very promising direction. Will your token be released to the exchange?

Something big comming i heard...and people are coming more and more to btct regarding medicohealth.io
Will look closely that project seems great to me...
Any info???
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

Something big comming i heard...and people are coming more and more to btct regarding medicohealth.io
Will look closely that project seems great to me...
Any info???
I'm studying white paper now. Have you already read it?
I think they do not have enough translation in different languages.
EthblockKing

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

Guys check out this great article about medicohealth.io

https://medium.com/@MedicoHealth.io/interview-experts-see-the-new-amazon-in-the-medical-platform-medicohealth-c9be26788cbf

If this is real Porsche from well known Porshe family than this project will be huge!!!

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216050.0
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

Guys check out this great article about medicohealth.io

https://medium.com/@MedicoHealth.io/interview-experts-see-the-new-amazon-in-the-medical-platform-medicohealth-c9be26788cbf

If this is real Porsche from well known Porshe family than this project will be huge!!!

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216050.0

I think this is a coincidence of the surname, but it will still allow the project to gain popularity due to interest in the surname Smiley
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

The platform will allow to communicate only to physicians, or simply people who need medical help?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

The platform will allow to communicate only to physicians, or simply people who need medical help?
I think the platform will be useful to absolutely everyone - both doctors and ordinary people with their problems. Probably, even students will be able to share their knowledge in the field of medicine, learn something new?
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

I think the platform will be useful to absolutely everyone - both doctors and ordinary people with their problems. Probably, even students will be able to share their knowledge in the field of medicine, learn something new?
It seems, for students this one will be really helpful. Moreover, so, they will be able to contact stdents and doctors from other countries!
EthblockKing

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

What Is MedicoHealth?
Medicohealth intends to be the biggest platform for interaction between doctors and patients in the blockchain technology. The company already has more than 2.500.000 doctors in their database from all around the world and they intend to make this number keep growing as time passes.

The main goal of the company is to create a safe and private way for people to take care of their health. The company will have an enormous database of medics and will help them to connect with the patients while protecting the patient’s data.

How MedicoHealth Blockchain Healthcare Token System Works
The Medicohealth decentralized app will use the blockchain technology to enable patients to have a wider range of options to choose from while being able to see their credentials and have their data protected. This can be an excellent option for users who are concerned about not finding the right doctors or not having enough options to look.

By browsing on the platform, you can find doctors with different abilities and price ranges and you can even see their ratings to see if they are good choices. To use the Medicohealth platform, the user will have to pay with the tokens of the company. 65% of these tokens will be sold in the upcoming ICO of the company.

MedicoHealth ICO Details
The private sale of Medicohealth is already open and if you want to participate, you can email the company to be whitelisted, but we do not have much information about the main sale at the current moment.

It is important to notice that angel investors have already funded Medicohealth, so this will not be a risky investment for you. The company managed to get the funds from venture capital companies and investors but it is slowly opening its investments to the public now.

MedicoHealth Team And Partners
Medicohealth is formed by professionals of the blockchain and medical fields. The founder and CEO of the company is Marco Muhrer Schwaiger; Milan Rajlic is the co-founder; Andrej Muzevic is another co-founder, Achim Schuetz is the Chief Operating Officer; Rolf Porsche is the Chief Visionary Officer; Anja Music is the Chief Financial Officer; Matjaz Torc is the Chief Technology Officer; and Joze Hudina is the Head of the Blockchain Department.

The company has Henri Michael Von Blanquet and Phillip Plugmann as medical advisors and Vadim Balashov as a financial advisor. The main partners of this company are Bel Medic, BitIns, Bitcoin Association Slovenia, EWIV, Porschehealh, Springer, Systcoach Consulting, Precision Medicine Alliance, among others, including angel investors.

MedicoHealth Verdict
Because of its focus and its stage of development, it is safe to say that Medicohealth will not fail. Some factors can help us to understand why: the company already has plenty of partners, angel investors which have already pretty secured its future and it looks like the ICO will also be successful.

Because of this, you can invest in Medicohealth without being afraid that you might be throwing your money away, as this looks to be a very trustworthy company.
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

What Is MedicoHealth?
Medicohealth intends to be the biggest platform for interaction between doctors and patients in the blockchain technology. The company already has more than 2.500.000 doctors in their database from all around the world and they intend to make this number keep growing as time passes.

The main goal of the company is to create a safe and private way for people to take care of their health. The company will have an enormous database of medics and will help them to connect with the patients while protecting the patient’s data.

How MedicoHealth Blockchain Healthcare Token System Works
The Medicohealth decentralized app will use the blockchain technology to enable patients to have a wider range of options to choose from while being able to see their credentials and have their data protected. This can be an excellent option for users who are concerned about not finding the right doctors or not having enough options to look.

By browsing on the platform, you can find doctors with different abilities and price ranges and you can even see their ratings to see if they are good choices. To use the Medicohealth platform, the user will have to pay with the tokens of the company. 65% of these tokens will be sold in the upcoming ICO of the company.

MedicoHealth ICO Details
The private sale of Medicohealth is already open and if you want to participate, you can email the company to be whitelisted, but we do not have much information about the main sale at the current moment.

It is important to notice that angel investors have already funded Medicohealth, so this will not be a risky investment for you. The company managed to get the funds from venture capital companies and investors but it is slowly opening its investments to the public now.

MedicoHealth Team And Partners
Medicohealth is formed by professionals of the blockchain and medical fields. The founder and CEO of the company is Marco Muhrer Schwaiger; Milan Rajlic is the co-founder; Andrej Muzevic is another co-founder, Achim Schuetz is the Chief Operating Officer; Rolf Porsche is the Chief Visionary Officer; Anja Music is the Chief Financial Officer; Matjaz Torc is the Chief Technology Officer; and Joze Hudina is the Head of the Blockchain Department.

The company has Henri Michael Von Blanquet and Phillip Plugmann as medical advisors and Vadim Balashov as a financial advisor. The main partners of this company are Bel Medic, BitIns, Bitcoin Association Slovenia, EWIV, Porschehealh, Springer, Systcoach Consulting, Precision Medicine Alliance, among others, including angel investors.

MedicoHealth Verdict
Because of its focus and its stage of development, it is safe to say that Medicohealth will not fail. Some factors can help us to understand why: the company already has plenty of partners, angel investors which have already pretty secured its future and it looks like the ICO will also be successful.

Because of this, you can invest in Medicohealth without being afraid that you might be throwing your money away, as this looks to be a very trustworthy company.

Excellent review, helped me to understand the project in more detail, thank you! It seems that this is the most interesting project recently
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

It seems, for students this one will be really helpful. Moreover, so, they will be able to contact stdents and doctors from other countries!
Exactly. Perhaps it will be really interesting and informative for students to communicate with each other
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: