Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health |  (Read 132415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
opskin_man
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:52:44 AM

Is medicohealth tradable anywhere? Any exchange? Even the smallest one.
Not yet. According to the CEO token has to enter exchanges in few months
Nowadays ICOs usually postpone exchange listings. I very hope the same won't happen here. We need some exact info what exchanges and when we will enter
We already have a huge delay with listing. How long more we have to wait? Huh
WiND33

Activity: 483
Merit: 107

nvzntoken.com

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:08:04 AM

There are already quite a few medical projects, but they do not receive large fees and demand among consumers. The idea is not bad, it is strange that investors deprive of really useful projects their attention. I really hope that there will not be a scam and the project will go down.

► INVIZION ◄ ♦ Envisioning a Simpler, Cleaner and Better Future ♦ ► INVIZION ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Instagram|Facebook|Telegram|LinkedIn|Youtube
sannarivas

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:48:29 AM

There are already quite a few medical projects, but they do not receive large fees and demand among consumers. The idea is not bad, it is strange that investors deprive of really useful projects their attention. I really hope that there will not be a scam and the project will go down.
That's true that most of medical projects failed. However medicohealth has a little bit different approach. That's why I really hope it will be successful
chumbaka

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:38:20 PM

Once all that projects are almost dead now then it means there is an empty market for medicohealth and it can become a leader here
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:33:47 PM

Once all that projects are almost dead now then it means there is an empty market for medicohealth and it can become a leader here
Really huge promotional campaign is needed for this purpose. Hope with only soft cap reached team will cope with that

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
surrender10101

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:10:40 PM

Can you tell at least few? I dont remember any exactly medical project Huh
In any case medical industry is exactly the industry where blockchain implementation is urgent
massonnito_jj

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:00:11 AM

Really huge promotional campaign is needed for this purpose. Hope with only soft cap reached team will cope with that
How much exactly was reached? What was the soft cap?
opskin_man
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:06:04 AM

It seems your roadmap will be completed till the end of the year. What to do once roadmap is completed?
Xabi_my_alonso

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:49:33 AM

It seems your roadmap will be completed till the end of the year. What to do once roadmap is completed?
Development is not a thing that can be stopped. The new milestones will be set. Then development will continue
opskin_man
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:03:21 PM

Development is not a thing that can be stopped. The new milestones will be set. Then development will continue
Like unstoppable development? Then I'm curious what the next milestones will be set?
surrender10101

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:23:19 PM

Like unstoppable development? Then I'm curious what the next milestones will be set?
That's hard to set it in advance. You know if some features are asked by community and it will be implemented
CurdicMan

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:30:09 PM

That's hard to set it in advance. You know if some features are asked by community and it will be implemented
First of all team has to implement an easy tool for doctors' verification. Each user has to know how good qualification each particular doctor has
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:59:17 PM

First of all team has to implement an easy tool for doctors' verification. Each user has to know how good qualification each particular doctor has
This feature will be implemented in the app out of the box. Don't worry

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:11:31 PM

Good project. The hopitalized victims may be able to use this project in order to get medication especially in your close or.immediate family. Hopefully that the project will reach in our country for I need some.help because my son always get sick.and. no money at all. The cryptocurrency needs and adaptation to which now has going slowly recovey. If everyone will help.this project then for sure this Project on the future future of will help you probrably.

zafrodik

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:12:48 AM

Good project. The hopitalized victims may be able to use this project in order to get medication especially in your close o[Suspicious link removed]mediate family. Hopefully that the project will reach in our country for I need some.help because my son always get sick.and. no money at all. The cryptocurrency needs and adaptation to which now has going slowly recovey. If everyone will help.this project then for sure this Project on the future future of will help you probrably.

The main usecase for this app as I see it is getting the receipts from doctors in hospitals and then checking that receipts with other doctors in the app to ensure that particular treatment  is exactly what you need
ikardi07

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:52:03 AM

Good project. The hopitalized victims may be able to use this project in order to get medication especially in your close o[Suspicious link removed]mediate family. Hopefully that the project will reach in our country for I need some.help because my son always get sick.and. no money at all. The cryptocurrency needs and adaptation to which now has going slowly recovey. If everyone will help.this project then for sure this Project on the future future of will help you probrably.

The main usecase for this app as I see it is getting the receipts from doctors in hospitals and then checking that receipts with other doctors in the app to ensure that particular treatment  is exactly what you need
I think the main usrecase is treating users, not checking other doctors.
chumbaka

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:56:11 AM

My main concern is why even have the token? It seems like a good idea and a blockchain is needed but the medicohealth token seems pointless
sannarivas

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:15:39 AM

My main concern is why even have the token? It seems like a good idea and a blockchain is needed but the medicohealth token seems pointless
That could be said about literally any project. Let's say BAT, OMG, Storj etc. In any single project the native token could be replaced but what's the sense?
Zheastabed

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:21:21 AM

That could be said about literally any project. Let's say BAT, OMG, Storj etc. In any single project the native token could be replaced but what's the sense?
Agree with you. From my point of view having a separated token for some particular use cases is more convenient
chumbaka

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:15:45 PM

I agree. But just because some do doesn't make it okay. BAT use it for online tipping. Both are ERC20s. Both could be replaced by XLM, XRP or NANO
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: