Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health |  (Read 132415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:37:11 PM

As far as market seems very volatile This project can be like a savage. You know invest here now to fix the money and then sell on exchanges with profit
Agree. Market is already bullish. Till the listing it will be even more bullish. That's why from my point of view token will appear on exchanges with several XX
Only btc is bullish. I'm aware that this trend will continue and only btc will be in demand. Alts and medico health in particular will be pressed for attention

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
Xabi_my_alonso

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:09:41 AM

This morning was terrible. Witnessing how you loose your deposit is very painful. Nice that's medicohealth is not listed on exchanges yet. Otherwise it would turn into dust
massonnito_jj

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:57:50 AM

This morning was terrible. Witnessing how you loose your deposit is very painful. Nice that's medicohealth is not listed on exchanges yet. Otherwise it would turn into dust
Medico health is like a savage nowadays  Grin that's really luck I have invested here
surrender10101

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:47:14 PM

Medico health is like a savage nowadays  Grin that's really luck I have invested here
I'm aware it will balance all that drop after appearing on exchanges  Sad
CurdicMan

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:10:10 PM

I'm aware it will balance all that drop after appearing on exchanges  Sad
Why it have to happen? If team conducts a proper marketing campaign prior the listing and listing is really anticipated then I don't see any reason why it can drop
zafrodik

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:05:46 PM

Token has issued the new smart contract or what?? What's the correct address of Medico health smart contract?
ikardi07

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:21:18 AM

Token has issued the new smart contract or what?? What's the correct address of Medico health smart contract?
No. Smart contract is old one, nothing changed. It seems you have mixed smth up
chumbaka

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:17:46 AM

A lot of time has gone since ICO was launched. Any new partnerships were set during all this time?
sannarivas

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:31:46 AM

A lot of time has gone since ICO was launched. Any new partnerships were set during all this time?
No news about that. I guess most of them are in stealth mode and will be released after listing on exchanges
Forsmagor

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:55:48 PM

No news about that. I guess most of them are in stealth mode and will be released after listing on exchanges
Keeping them in stealth mode for a long time may lead to the situation when they won't have any matter Huh

opskin_man
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:44:41 PM

Keeping them in stealth mode for a long time may lead to the situation when they won't have any matter Huh
Fully agree with that! Team has to start promotional campaign asap because they may loose all the advantages project has at the moment
massonnito_jj

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:10:15 AM

Fully agree with that! Team has to start promotional campaign asap because they may loose all the advantages project has at the moment
With the recent alts drop I wish team considered an idea of IEO. It is the only thing that can save us from huge drop after appearing on exchanges
Zheastabed

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:52:25 AM

With the recent alts drop I wish team considered an idea of IEO. It is the only thing that can save us from huge drop after appearing on exchanges
Ieo is not so simple to conduct. Moreover if we are speaking about good exchanges.
sannarivas

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:45:47 AM

Ieo is not so simple to conduct. Moreover if we are speaking about good exchanges.
There are a lot of small exchanges that willing to get a good project to platform. Team has just to ask exchanges about that
chumbaka

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:47:53 PM

There are a lot of small exchanges that willing to get a good project to platform. Team has just to ask exchanges about that
Is that for free? I mean just submit an application for particular exchange and wait for confirmation? No fees?
sannarivas

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:18:32 PM

Is that for free? I mean just submit an application for particular exchange and wait for confirmation? No fees?
Not sure about that but I think yes. Exchanges are interested in attracting new users and attention. There is no sense to take some fees from popular projects
Xabi_my_alonso

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:43:01 AM

Not sure about that but I think yes. Exchanges are interested in attracting new users and attention. There is no sense to take some fees from popular projects
There is nothing for free in thus world and conducting IEO also requires funds. That's not for free
CurdicMan

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:22:36 AM

There is nothing for free in thus world and conducting IEO also requires funds. That's not for free
That does not matter! We need to be listed on exchanges asap. Via IEO or just listing - don't see really big difference
Forsmagor

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:18:59 AM

That does not matter! We need to be listed on exchanges asap. Via IEO or just listing - don't see really big difference
We need listing. IEO would postpone that. That's why I wish it did not happen

massonnito_jj

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:38:21 AM

Is there any new updates regarding hospitals that will work on medico health project?
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: