Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health |  (Read 132423 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ikardi07

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:30:50 AM

Oh.. Btc has dropped so hard. Hope price per token will be good after listing
Zheastabed

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:33:56 PM

Why do you care only about price? From my point of view tech is the most important part
ikardi07

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:52:10 PM

Why do you care only about price? From my point of view tech is the most important part
I'm here for profit that's why price is the priority for me. Of course I wish this product to be cool and usable. But price is first of all
opskin_man
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:52:45 PM

I'm here for profit that's why price is the priority for me. Of course I wish this product to be cool and usable. But price is first of all
Please remember the only thing - good tech always win. Short term gains/looses is temporary
sannarivas

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:51:08 PM

Please remember the only thing - good tech always win. Short term gains/looses is temporary
Oh.. I disagree. I know a lot of projects with spotless tech but price per token is near the zero
CurdicMan

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:36:52 AM

Oh.. I disagree. I know a lot of projects with spotless tech but price per token is near the zero
Thats exactly the time of cleaning up the market from zero value projects. After that only tech advanced projects will survive
massonnito_jj

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:06:06 AM

Thats exactly the time of cleaning up the market from zero value projects. After that only tech advanced projects will survive
We even don't know which side medicohealth belongs Huh
Xabi_my_alonso

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:38:03 PM

Hope it belongs to both sides  Grin I expect team to follow the roadmap and implement all the planned milestones till the end of this year
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:50:00 PM

Hope it belongs to both sides  Grin I expect team to follow the roadmap and implement all the planned milestones till the end of this year
All the roadmap till the end of the year?? It is impossible

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
Xabi_my_alonso

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:10:43 PM

All the roadmap till the end of the year?? It is impossible
Not the roadmap but that milestones that are settled for 2019.
surrender10101

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:19:01 AM

So much time gone and still no updates about listing. When is that gonna finally happen?
chumbaka

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:28:21 AM

So much time gone and still no updates about listing. When is that gonna finally happen?
I have a feeling we will get the IEO on one of the top exchanges soon Huh Thats why team does not announce anything about listing
CurdicMan

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:40:14 AM

I have a feeling we will get the IEO on one of the top exchanges soon Huh Thats why team does not announce anything about listing
That won't be really good decision from the team  Angry one more month to wait before the listing
zafrodik

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:15:48 PM

That won't be really good decision from the team  Angry one more month to wait before the listing
Why not? I think otherwise. It will be the guaranteed listing on one of the top exchange! I'm ready to wait a month more for this reason
ikardi07

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:13:12 PM

Why not? I think otherwise. It will be the guaranteed listing on one of the top exchange! I'm ready to wait a month more for this reason
Same to me. IEO is big trend now and it is a foolishness to ignore
Zheastabed

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:14:02 AM

It is still a trend on top exchanges like binance or huobi. The rest platforms don't provide any significant marketing support
sannarivas

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:10:37 AM

It is still a trend on top exchanges like binance or huobi. The rest platforms don't provide any significant marketing support
Conducting IEOs is not about marketing boost. It is about providing listing on top exchanges and making market making
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:59:27 AM

Will the release of final version of the app be featured in blockfolio signals?

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
opskin_man
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:03:45 PM

I doubt about that. Token has firstly to be included into blockfolio dapp and only then signals about token can appear there
Xabi_my_alonso

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:50:07 PM

I doubt about that. Token has firstly to be included into blockfolio dapp and only then signals about token can appear there
We need any updates about how the listing process is ongoing. Not exactly on exchanges but coinmarketcap, coingecko etc
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: