Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market stabilized?  (Read 804 times)
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

I am waiting for it to hit below $8,000 to purchase.  It should get this low...go up and hit same low again in a week or so.  My expected extreme low is actually in the 6k range...after that I am expecting the rise.  This is just my projection.

Good times for crypto is coming (again) and very close. Smiley
If you are talking about bitcoin to get below 8k dollars then it has already and you must buy it before it grows up again. It does not require much time to cross 10k dollars. Moreover, many people are expecting bitcoin to rise in next month. There is high probability of that happening as the dip has already taken more time than usual. If you ask my sincere opinion, it would be to buy the bitcoin or any other potential coin now before it’s too late.

Thanks.   It is $7,897 now, I believe it will go down some more...I'm monitoring it but I'll probably wait until close to midnight. Cheesy
$7800 now. I want $6k. May be low. Some of TA predictions says about Elliot wave till $4.5-5k. And I wait this. Why? Bcz if we will go dip quick then we rise even faster. And now hold and buy

Another dip down to $6k is possible (we might see it the next 10 days if ever) but it may not come so I pulled the trigger last night at $7,840.  Still bumpy but I believe we are on our way to recovery soon.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

I am waiting for it to hit below $8,000 to purchase.  It should get this low...go up and hit same low again in a week or so.  My expected extreme low is actually in the 6k range...after that I am expecting the rise.  This is just my projection.

Good times for crypto is coming (again) and very close. Smiley
If you are talking about bitcoin to get below 8k dollars then it has already and you must buy it before it grows up again. It does not require much time to cross 10k dollars. Moreover, many people are expecting bitcoin to rise in next month. There is high probability of that happening as the dip has already taken more time than usual. If you ask my sincere opinion, it would be to buy the bitcoin or any other potential coin now before it’s too late.

Thanks.   It is $7,897 now, I believe it will go down some more...I'm monitoring it but I'll probably wait until close to midnight. Cheesy
$7800 now. I want $6k. May be low. Some of TA predictions says about Elliot wave till $4.5-5k. And I wait this. Why? Bcz if we will go dip quick then we rise even faster. And now hold and buy

Another dip down to $6k is possible (we might see it the next 10 days if ever) but it may not come so I pulled the trigger last night at $7,840.  Still bumpy but I believe we are on our way to recovery soon.
I was expecting that this will be going up after the G20 meeting but here we go again. I'm sad to those expecting this to climb at $10K but we should not give-up as this will return to the peak soon. It seems another opportunity to buy at dip is coming.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

I felt like selling all crypto a couple of days ago. Thats why I think that "altsareback" will be soon
Poink

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

I felt like selling all crypto a couple of days ago. Thats why I think that "altsareback" will be soon

My gauge is opposite...when I felt like buying lots of alts is when I think recovery is near.

Same coin, just different sides. Smiley
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

i hope in april bitcoin more stable,,a lot of ICO price is lower when hit exchange..bad weeks for altcoin
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

The stable bitcoin market is a good thing for bitcoin investors. Me too, the bitcon price is good for my bitcoin deal. Many rumors of bitcoin will die, causing many people not dare invest, they are afraid of losing money. If bitcoin prices are stable and developed then this bitcoin will increase very high in 2018. Wait for that to happen and the opportunity will come.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

It definitely hasn't stabilised yet. We have seen some good resistance just below $300 billion for the whole market, but there is no guarantee that the bear market is over.

retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

i hope in april bitcoin more stable,,a lot of ICO price is lower when hit exchange..bad weeks for altcoin
I would say that bad months. It remains to be hoped that the recovery will not take years
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

If you check every year , on first quarter , they are tend to decrease because as we know the fact that they are many bad news about bitcoin recently.
So if in the future, there is not bad news about bitcoin, I'm sure for next quarter , bitcoin will increase !
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

It definitely hasn't stabilised yet. We have seen some good resistance just below $300 billion for the whole market, but there is no guarantee that the bear market is over.
Market would not stabilized because it is always volatile. That's totally unpredictable of the bear market is over or not. But many has high hopes on this trends that this mid year or before could on bullish market.
Linhkej

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:31:01 PM

It looks like the prices of the last a couple days have been stabilized.
Bitcoin around $8500
Ethereum around $650
Ripple around $0.6

When will be the following drop or rise?

The market is really going into a deadlock. Everything seems out of control of the traders. My assets are reduced by more than 60% and I am very depressed. Can you give me some advice to continue to hold on to that? or do I have to sell them immediately? I am very worried about my property.
Poink

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

The market is really going into a deadlock. Everything seems out of control of the traders. My assets are reduced by more than 60% and I am very depressed. Can you give me some advice to continue to hold on to that? or do I have to sell them immediately? I am very worried about my property.

Just HODL.

The worst is over and recovery is upon us..it won't be a straight recovery but definitely an upward move will start soon.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

I think it is not over of correction and market have not stabilized yet. Actually even now there are chances to see the price 6K$ per bitcoin. But I'm absolutely sure that also we will see 100K$ next 3 years. That's why if you already bought bitcoin just hold it 2-3 years and then enjoy with your nice profit. Or buy it under 6K or above 11k according TA.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

Don't want to spread FUD or something but what if the market won't stabilize and what we are seeing now will continue and we won't see recovery for months?
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:00:17 PM

Don't want to spread FUD or something but what if the market won't stabilize and what we are seeing now will continue and we won't see recovery for months?

FUD is when you say "market will never recover". Your words arw reasonable prediction for price movement in next few months, to be real it can last all this year and next one. But that is nothing strange, market is bigger for billions when you compare it with previous years. That is a huge growth and maybe market should be calm for some time before we see more money being pumped into cryptocurrencies. We can discuss what is stable market, I think we will never see completely stable market, its like something alive breathing all the time have its own ups and downs, that is cause people from all sides of the world are making some contribution.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:35:23 PM

You have inaccurate data. The market is again sinking today. Especially strongly falls ETH. I think this is due to the decrease in ICOs projects that are conducted on its platform. The overall decline in the market reduced the number of such projects.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

Stabilizing is a term not normally associated with crypto. People just got spoilt with the always rising of crypto prices. But the truth is actually, we also had see no less than 3 big corrections in 2017 alone. Need to fend off more those that come for quick buck.
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:14:54 PM

i'm waiting this already three months...but they only going to da hell  Angry And if they will not shoot at least in May i will lose my belief in crypto.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

Today the entire market is a red, BTC price drops below $ 8,000 and ETH falls below $ 500. This is really a surprise, the Crypto market fluctuates no one can predict their trend. There are many countries that are currently developing regulations on Crypto, so the Crypto market is likely to go down in the near future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

In my opinion, this year the market will be unstable, because many policies are being imposed on Crypto in some countries. They are strictly forbidden to trade, exchange Crypto and do not supply power to Bitcoin diggers. So today Bitcoin prices are very strong, they are covered in red, I think they will continue to fall.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: