Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cybermiles vs Etherum  (Read 281 times)
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

It is necessary to wait for the coin to gain at least some popularity, but I have not heard anything about cybermiles!
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

If the platform really works as the developers assure, then this project will definitely be successful. Now I will watch as a developing project. But the project will be hard to become better and more popular than ETH.
But for cybermiles until I read this post, I do not think this is a good idea, never compare your coins with other currencies, only really bad marketing for the team, and one more thing is you should try to make your comparison a little more realistic, I'm not completely against you and altcurrency but at least convince people for your currency.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

Maybe this cybermiles is good like you saying but you forgot about the most important thing. Ethereum is 1000x more popular than your pick, so this aspect win this comparison. Maybe other day will be great but for now i will stay with ethereum
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

Another killer of ETH? Etherium is whole system.
I think a coin that would be more correct to compare with the ETH is Waves. Compare as in the conceived idea, and technologically.
yes, I agree with this opinion.
I think only waves can compete with ether and can replace ether someday.
of the technology used waves better than cybermiles. according to myself

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: