Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:04:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is NEO not kicking off?  (Read 587 times)
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

No coins is kicking off with these market situation. NEO is great project and I think that will be one of the first to recover when the market start moving upwards.
I, too, am confident in the forces of neo. This is one of those coins that will recover at a rapid pace. If you look at the graph of this coin, neo almost always grows very actively at the initial stages of market recovery.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

At the moment neo and other coins are waiting for the beginning of the market recovery. I think another month or two we are waiting for the same uncertain situation in the market and strong volatility. Perhaps then the recovery will begin.
Zen69

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

At the moment neo and other coins are waiting for the beginning of the market recovery. I think another month or two we are waiting for the same uncertain situation in the market and strong volatility. Perhaps then the recovery will begin.

I agree that for the next few month we will see the same situation we do see now.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

the market is still on a dip end and most coins haven't recovered or shown any form of recovery yet, but that doesnt mean that they wont, just be patient, NEO is a good coin and it will get back on track

Bitcoin to the moon
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:29:23 PM

Why is NEO not kicking off?  Isnt it supposed to be the Chinese Ethereum? Still worth investing in it?

I think Neo is a coin that doesn't need to be asked to invest or not. Of course, Yes. I think she has a very big future. and right now the price it is quite attractive. I think that such coins can still be attributed Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, CyberMiles, Nebulas, QASH.

Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

You expect that your NEO will just climb to the moon after you bought it expecting something great because Chinese is into it? Then better to have a deeper search about what's happening in NEO.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

No coins is kicking off with these market situation. NEO is great project and I think that will be one of the first to recover when the market start moving upwards.
NEO may require a lot of time to wait before the price goes up. The price of Bitcoin is going down so you have to do a little bit of math.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

I agree that for the next few month we will see the same situation we do see now.
This is all due to the lack of good news and a general downtrend. Recently, we hear only negative news about crypto currency and this causes a negative. But I believe that everything will change very soon.  Wink
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

Why is NEO not kicking off?  Isnt it supposed to be the Chinese Ethereum? Still worth investing in it?
Now the stock exchange is at the bottom and it's time to buy NEO. I believe that NEO will grow after the rest of the coins.
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

Now the stock exchange is at the bottom and it's time to buy NEO. I believe that NEO will grow after the rest of the coins.

i think NEO will recover exactly like ethereum.
l the market is going down right now...
and when all will go up again, neo and eth will go up together.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

i think NEO will recover exactly like ethereum.
l the market is going down right now...
and when all will go up again, neo and eth will go up together.
Yes, most likely neo and the remaining altcoins will begin to grow only after the growth of bitcoin. Unfortunately at the moment all altcoins are very much attached to the behavior of bitcoin.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

NEO grew very strongly after the ICO and showed excellent growth at the beginning of the year. But no cryptocurrency can constantly grow, now is a great chance to buy NEO at a low price and wait for growth. And do not forget to compare NEO with Ethereum, how many projects exist on the basis of ETH and how many on the NEO platform.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:25:08 AM

Neo is keeping pace with the rest of the market and nothing is kicking off at the moment. neo's time will come

Go Green!
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:51:51 AM

NEO is a good coin to hold and now is the right time to buy it and make an investment, because it is likely that this coin will show recovery to rise higher in the near future.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

NEO will need more time to kick off and I think NEO will stay at the bottom and waiting for a good moment to increase and although it's support from many people, still it needs time before it increases back. NEO is like the other coins which only waiting for the price increase and I think right now, many people still holding their NEO and not doing anything. maybe NEO can get an increase in this month or next month like the other coins in the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

NEO grew very strongly after the ICO and showed excellent growth at the beginning of the year. But no cryptocurrency can constantly grow, now is a great chance to buy NEO at a low price and wait for growth. And do not forget to compare NEO with Ethereum, how many projects exist on the basis of ETH and how many on the NEO platform.
Neo has really has a strong platform that rivals the ethereum. I think that this is a worthy coin, which deserves to be in our wallets. Judging by the previous growth of this coin, neo will develop well and grow in the future, so it's better to buy neo now at a lower price than to do it then at an overpriced price.
pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

NEO is not kicking off yet because there are not many projects being built on it. Eth is by far the most popular platforms for new ICOs at the moment.

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

Yes, NEO is still worth investing , and i tell you this is the very right time to do so.
Neo is a very promising token that has maintained a certain level of price in the market during the dump and red seasons.
Its going to pump and get everyone unaware, so you just have to be ready and ensure you take part and make profit by investing in Neo
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

Yes, NEO is still worth investing , and i tell you this is the very right time to do so.
Neo is a very promising token that has maintained a certain level of price in the market during the dump and red seasons.
Its going to pump and get everyone unaware, so you just have to be ready and ensure you take part and make profit by investing in Neo

I do agree with these because at this time, the market is bearish and there havent been so much stability or continual growth
But all these will recover in time, and i can tell Neo will have a very promising future, enough to make crypto investors rich.

Invest now that it is very cheap
bfriedman228

Activity: 406

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

I think that the peak of growth of NEO will be in 2019. But this year NEO will show excellent growth. NEO is a strong project and in order to succeed the development team needs time.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: