Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is still dropping ?  (Read 1202 times)
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:31:50 AM

it is not that bitcoin still dropping. sometimes it rising and falling.
i think it is because the regulations about bitcoin on some countries that affecting bitcoin value.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:02:34 AM

Over past 9 years,  bull and bear of very severe down side and insane upside seems to be normal for bitcoin.  It is cyclical and we should expect it to have upside soon.

There are a lot of factors why Bitcoin is dropping. One of this is the banning of countries for Bitcoin. And the promotions that are banned too at the social media and Google. But actually Bitcoin is striving to be on top again.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:06:22 AM

I think bitcoin is still down because it is being influenced by big corporations like google, facebook. The number of bitcoins is selling well but few buyers make the bitcoin price drop. The fact that countries are restraining the development of bitcoin also causes a decrease in bitcoin prices.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:11:13 AM

We're all getting hit pretty hard with the bear market after the insane bull run we had. Extreme amounts of press, like I couldn't get away from Bitcoin articles if I even wanted to. Probably a lot of people joined in the hype beast and had weak hands. Plus let's be real the meteoric rise was pretty unsustainable. Natural retracement and it's trading in a channel right now.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:13:43 AM

I think this could be because too many traders or investors are selling their investments. While too many where selling the price would surely fall down because the ratio between demand and supply changes. Others who are new to investing do panic selling because of their fear that they might just lose their money being invested. As a result too many are pulling the price down.
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:15:03 AM

bitcoin price is still dropping and now its $8000 within 3 months market is soo awful. What is the real reason for that
For me maybe bitcoin now is in crisis but i think its just temporary because as we all know price is still dropping amd we still dont know the reason for it. Lets just hope it will rise up for the better.
inigoes

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:21:22 AM

Just the rush of regulations coming in I am guessing. In the long run I see it bullish but for the moment we have a god sent bear for people to buy. think of it as a redistribution of whale wealth. The only think I am thinking is that who the hell is stupid enough to sell this low...lolz
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:25:51 AM

bitcoin price is still dropping and now its $8000 within 3 months market is soo awful. What is the real reason for that

For my speculation I think it dropped due to some of altcoins goes up while bitcoin decreased.  Maybe when bitcoin goes up the other altcoins goes down.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:25:57 AM

The price of bitcoins is dropping due to fake news that are being spread by haters of cryptocurrency and most of the people are being deceived by this news that makes them sell their coins and it decreases the value of bitcoins in the market because the supply is increasing.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

Bitcoin is still dropping because a lot of people are panicking and they are all into the mindset that the price will not recover anymore and the price will continue to fall to 2,000 to 1,000 USD and that is why they are cashing out and selling their bitcoin even they are in the mode of losing profits because they are all into negativity.
asudja89

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

It's hard to say exactly what caused the decline. Perhaps Bitcoin has risen too fast. The decline is just a normal market reaction. I think Bitcoin has reached the bottom. Bitcoin rose to $7,300 today. This is also the reaction of the market. Probably because of the deployment of the lightning network, the rising trend has once again appeared and expects Bitcoin to go to the moon once. Smiley
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:50:35 AM

It's hard to say exactly what caused the decline. Perhaps Bitcoin has risen too fast. The decline is just a normal market reaction. I think Bitcoin has reached the bottom. Bitcoin rose to $7,300 today. This is also the reaction of the market. Probably because of the deployment of the lightning network, the rising trend has once again appeared and expects Bitcoin to go to the moon once. Smiley
Maybe they give a chance for those who doesn't ready invest an cryptocurrency. It is like a gift for the others so that the price are still dropping, or maybe to attract more investor becayse they know if the cryptocurrency price are too high I don't think many of the investor buy or invest an cryptocurrency. Or at worse case maybe it soon to die.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

I think it is normal that the price of bitcoin can go as a dip as today. If you will on the previous charts it was almost the same fluctuations of price. I think bitcoin is preparing for a massive adaptation with regulation on it. And it will lessen the fluctuation of price like in the past years.

Nina Anora

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:08:04 AM

It’s hard to say what the cause of this current crash is outside of a general mistrust in technology.
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

bitcoin is still down because many investors are no longer investing in bitcoin because they are watching on t.v and they see in social media that bitcoin is just a scam so they are afraid to invest in it too.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:49:02 AM

Bitcoin is still dropping and it continues to fall because there are not many investors today because they see social media scams bitcoin so they fear investing.
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

I think this is related to the prohibition of bitcoin by some countries and the market conditions. But I think this is only temporary. I believe that bitcoin will not always be like this. I don't think it will take a long time to soar again.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:02:12 AM

because maybe in other countries they do not want bitcoin and the bad ones want them to ban they want to ban because they can not handle it and that's not because we probably have a bitcoin on their project in their country
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

Because the old man is not as popular. Government and banks are quite against bitcoin. People got a lot of money. Someone stopped it. I do not think the prices will go up any further.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

No one can say it clear except big whale , i sure the market will grow again after a long correction and pump a higher price then before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: