Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:10:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is still dropping ?  (Read 1209 times)
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

I think it's normal to drop or rise. By the way, this is a financial market, and it requires increasing and decreasing.
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

As for me, I don't see anything on on dropping and raising of NYC. It's a normal process and characteristic of the stock market. That's what gives profit in the buying and selling process.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:08:58 AM

The reason is that the number of bitcoins are selling on the market but still few buyers. Investors are still able to buy back bitcoins. They are waiting for the botcoin market to fully recover its new investment. So bitcoin prices are still falling. I hope the bitcoin will increase in the coming time.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

bitcoin price is still dropping and now its $8000 within 3 months market is soo awful. What is the real reason for that
indeed that price is decreasing, maybe because the selling power is bigger than the power of bitcoin buy maybe that is one of the reason thought by me

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

bitcoin price is still dropping and now its $8000 within 3 months market is soo awful. What is the real reason for that

The market price is always depending on the supply and demand so there are more people who are selling their coins today that's why the price is dropping but do not worry because it means that you can invest a huge amount with a cheaper price today and wait for the market price to go back to normal in order to earn more profit.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:23:21 AM

I just think, it's a whale manipulation. I am not too worried, because this is the cycle and the scenario of the whales as well. they will make the price down and can buy bitcoin at low prices. look at the chart in 2015-2016-2017, it has the same graph. and I believe this year will happen again. other than that a lot of news about the ban on crypto currency ads on google, facebook, and twitter.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

The real reason is that the price hike/rally was not real that took place in the last quarter of the last year. Thus correction was needed to bring back the price of the normal level and help it to stabilize. When Big whales decided to  take exit from the market, price started declining and it created the necessary environment for the correction. However, I am expecting price to rise in the rest of the year at a sustainable growth rate.
captainfuture

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

Because whales need to drop price so hard to bottom to get inside back to train again there , but they tried do that many times and bitcoin so strong near 6-7k i think they could drop it lower then this .
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

I do not know what's going on with bitcoin now. The price is declining I think the sale and purchase of bitcoin also affects the rise and fall of bitcoin prices.

MidasDevelop

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

just need to wait a little bit, the future is still for cryptocurrency.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

Well, they said that it is because of cartel. To be precise the price is manipulated by a group of people who can benefit if they will make a commotion in market that will affect the positive mentality of some investor.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

There are a number of reasons why the prices are still dropping, but one of the main causes is that the Mt Gox trustee is liquidating the recovered coins from the former exchange by dumping the coins en masse.
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

I think this is related to the prohibition of Bitcoin transactions by some countries. During this period of time, we always received some bad news on Bitcoin. This made people panic. Is it true that Bitcoin does not have a future, so many people gradually do not believe it, leading to a drop in Bitcoin prices.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

This might be very considerable to start investing with bitcoin, having such amount will give chance for beginners and put some money in here. We shall be thankful for some whales making bitcoin price to dump but sorry to those who are invested above $10k. I may think that, with this price we can make a good market since itsn't expensive and yet, everyone can make it.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

There are definitely factors that affect the recent price drop of bitcoin, But it takes a lot of marketing and trading skills and knowledge to pin point the cause. But, what really matters is how do we react on the drop, after all, this scenario has been repeated over and over again for the past 8 or 9 years. This correction allows big time traders and investors to play with the trend and generate a bigger profit .
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

i dont know too if what is the main reason but somebody tell that it was dropping because of the countries banning bitcoin i dont think so if that is the main reason of all the disasters come wit bitcoin.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

Bitcoin's downturn is due to bitcoin correction and of course, there's something to do with people's demand. The only problem is that investors are selling their bitcoin when market is already crashing.

prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Bitcoin has been dropping for some time now, but hopefully the price will increase again in a short while. The price is dropping because there's still a lot of FUD being spread by the media and financial institutions. Also the fact that Twitter, Facebook and Google are planning to ban crypto related ads, the IRS taxing transactions and so on, all this is why the price of bitcoin is dropping. But the price will go up again and then bitcoin will reach another ath this year.

I strongly agree on your opinion that Bitcoin has been dropping for some time now, but hopefully the price will increase again in a short while. The price is dropping because there's still a lot of FUD being spread by the media and financial institutions. And adding also my opinion that, Bitcoin's downturn is due to bitcoin correction and of course, there's something to do with people's demand. In addition, I think this is related to the prohibition of Bitcoin transactions by some countries. During this period of time, we always received some bad news on Bitcoin.
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

Bitcoin last hit these lows in early February, 2018, dipping just below $6000 before spiking to $12,000, so investors should remain hopeful that history repeats itself.

Cryptocurrencies have been under intense scrutiny this last week amid continuing dissatisfaction in how tech companies such as Facebook secure and distribute user data.

It’s hard to say what the cause of this current crash is outside of a general mistrust in technology.

The biggest crypto coin wasn’t the only one to suffer from the slump, as the whole market endures a bearish trend.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

bitcoin drops on the issue that keeps the investors out, out, the fakum does not make transactions, so a market without a deal will keep the price of goods down. Maybe that's what I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: