Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:51:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is still dropping ?  (Read 1202 times)
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:11:16 AM

In my careful reading of these forums I have learned about this situation, perhaps because of the investors and miners who hold lots of bitcoin is the reason why the price of bitcoin decreases because they sell it high bitcoin price and it's great and great.
The price of Bitcoin is not dropping anymore because eh market is not so low and this market has a lot of support of people as it is responsive. The market value few days ago was very low at 7k dollar but the market after this drop followed an increase which is a constant increase.

The value increased from 7k dollar to 7.2 k dollar and then 7.4k dollar and after the 7.6k dollar. If this trend continues then we will soon enter into a good market.

May be we are looking for different bitcoin markets. I see price for now is 6.7K and going down fast. 5.8 in next resistance level, but not for long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yukseljunk

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

I am thinking about the affect of Wall Street guys who are going short on btc, let alone the mtgox dump sells
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

In my careful reading of these forums I have learned about this situation, perhaps because of the investors and miners who hold lots of bitcoin is the reason why the price of bitcoin decreases because they sell it high bitcoin price and it's great and great.
Bitcoin dropped few weeks ago and rose again after some time. There was even a rise in the values of Bitcoin again. This is a good sign and this good sign leads people to invest more in Bitcoin. More investment, rising price. Besides, the current year has been considered as the year when Bitcoin cross $30000 and this level is great enough for the current holders of Bitcoin.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

I can not answer with certainty what the cause of the price decline until now. I can only guess. bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are fluctuations. I think the most important factor is media news. Bitcoin has been down for some time now, but hopefully the price will increase again in the future. I think bitcoin prices are declining because there are still many FUD spread by media and financial institutions or government rules that many countries disagree with cryptocurrency. Also the fact that Twitter, Facebook and Google plan to ban crypto related ads, transactions and so on, I think this is one of the reasons why bitcoin prices are falling. But I'm sure prices will rise again and more and more people are going to use blockchain technology. thus surely there will be many people who understand the benefits of bitcoin. so let that time will prove it all to people who do not like cryptocurrency.
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

The price of Bitcoin is not dropping anymore because eh market is not so low and this market has a lot of support of people as it is responsive. The market value few days ago was very low at 7k dollar but the market after this drop followed an increase which is a constant increase.

The value increased from 7k dollar to 7.2 k dollar and then 7.4k dollar and after the 7.6k dollar. If this trend continues then we will soon enter into a good market.
Yeah it is dropping more and more. For one aspect it is good for new investors because they can buy bitcoin on low price. Imagine of the price didn’t collapsed from $20000 and the growth was continue then today the price would be more than $30000. Then nobody would be able to buy bitcoin. Therefore I think that it is a chance for new investors to invest in bitcoin today.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:11:36 PM

In my point of view, in the near time the price of bitcoin will jump to very high because always it regain its price after sometime and the same will happen again. There is no specific reason for the price of bitcoin I think but according to my point of view its price will increase due to its increasing demand and importance, So it will be better for us that not to lose hope and be patient for some time.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:00:28 PM

In my point of view, in the near time the price of bitcoin will jump to very high because always it regain its price after sometime and the same will happen again. There is no specific reason for the price of bitcoin I think but according to my point of view its price will increase due to its increasing demand and importance, So it will be better for us that not to lose hope and be patient for some time.

We shouldn't be discourage eventhough this happened lately that price dropped worst than we ever expected. However this time is the ultimate test for everybody on how strong is our faith and dedication to bitcoin as it change surprisingly. In a glance we may experience dumped price but eventually this will not prolong, because it might surge again just what last year's scenario.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

I am also sure that the price of bitcoin will increase to a high value in some time from now. If the price of bitcoin is reducing then it do not mean that we have to sell as we are also playing a role in this drop if we will sell. In that time we have to encourage other people to buy bitcoin as if other people will come to buy then the balance will occur and the price will remain stable.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

We do not have to worry about this decline condition, because as usual bitcoin will reflect itself after the existence of market correction, to reach a higher value.

I am also sure that the price of bitcoin will increase to a high value in some time from now. If the price of bitcoin is reducing then it do not mean that we have to sell as we are also playing a role in this drop if we will sell. In that time we have to encourage other people to buy bitcoin as if other people will come to buy then the balance will occur and the price will remain stable. 

You are right Colt22, because by buying then automatically we will increase its value though slowly.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

Obviously, many are selling but the point is the main reason why they are selling their shares? I would say many users are panic selling because they have heard or some negative news all about crypto currencies which most users panic as they want to cut off their great amount of loss. Also, there are still many believe bitcoin and other crypto currencies will increase in a couple of weeks which may lead a greatest regret that they sell their shares which can be great amount of profit in times of increasing.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

I am thinking about the affect of Wall Street guys who are going short on btc, let alone the mtgox dump sells
These days the market price of Bitcoin is around 6.5k dollar and few days ago the value recorded was the lowest value in this year. The price few days ago dropped at 6k dollar and then increased at 6.2k dollar and right after that increase the value further increased at 6.4k dollar which was the value recorded yesterday. The value today is 6.5k dollar and this comes after some constant increase trend of Bitcoin.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

Bitcoin dropped few weeks ago and rose again after some time. There was even a rise in the values of Bitcoin again. This is a good sign and this good sign leads people to invest more in Bitcoin. More investment, rising price. Besides, the current year has been considered as the year when Bitcoin cross $30000 and this level is great enough for the current holders of Bitcoin.
We can not say about the market and the constant drop of the Bitcoin because the market is totally unpredictable and may be the value jumps in few days or may be tomorrow start its increase trend.

The price has dropped at 6.4k dollar and this is due to the low buying rate of the Bitcoin which resulted in the low rate of Bitcoin. We may see the future improvement very soon as we have seen many recoveries in the past which may follow this time by the Bitcoin.
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

I maintain my negative view of BTC price, until we can see mass adoption of crypto-currencies

The decline may last till next year. Since so many BTC believers have this deep-rooted belief that the BTC price will spike towards the end of this year, the BTC winter is coming and will teach the zealots a hard lesson.

peace out.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

I can not answer with certainty what the cause of the price decline until now. I can only guess. bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are fluctuations. I think the most important factor is media news. Bitcoin has been down for some time now, but hopefully the price will increase again in the future. I think bitcoin prices are declining because there are still many FUD spread by media and financial institutions or government rules that many countries disagree with cryptocurrency. Also the fact that Twitter, Facebook and Google plan to ban crypto related ads, transactions and so on, I think this is one of the reasons why bitcoin prices are falling. But I'm sure prices will rise again and more and more people are going to use blockchain technology. thus surely there will be many people who understand the benefits of bitcoin. so let that time will prove it all to people who do not like cryptocurrency.
The market value of the Bitcoin is not dropping these days but we are observing a little increase. The value dropped few days ago to 6k dollar and then improved a little to 6.2k dollar and right after that 6.5k dollar and now the value has reached to 6.7k dollar after a little decrease. The current market value is 6.7k dollar and is affordable for people to buy easily as it is still a low value.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

In my opinion the price is bitcoin is decreasing because of low investment. When the demand for bitcoin become down, the price will automatically decrease. I think that this fall is for the time being and the growth will be soon in the near future. Don’t be panic about the downing price of bitcoin and try to buy more and more in this day to earn high profits in the future.

alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

The market value of the Bitcoin is not dropping these days but we are observing a little increase. The value dropped few days ago to 6k dollar and then improved a little to 6.2k dollar and right after that 6.5k dollar and now the value has reached to 6.7k dollar after a little decrease. The current market value is 6.7k dollar and is affordable for people to buy easily as it is still a low value.

The continuous downtrend of bitcoin price has many reasons to point out. In my own opinion, other investors are withdrawing their investments and selling of their coins panicly due to prolonged bear market situation is the main cause of this downtrend. And we cannot blame them if they won't stay in this industry longer.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

bitcoin price is still dropping and now its $8000 within 3 months market is soo awful. What is the real reason for that
I think we can do that cause if you are actually has been running for twenty years so they can do a new way to invest it in your life. I support cryptocurrency even its stabilized and it is the future of cryptocurrency and it is the only way to keep track and technology. Cause I don't have a lot of cryptocurrency
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

maybe bitcoin prices keep going down because of bad news spread and the mtgox is a threat because having hundreds of thousands of bitcoin pieces ready to destroy the bitcoin price is very horrible, some media also make bad news that could affect the traders.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

maybe bitcoin prices keep going down because of bad news spread and the mtgox is a threat because having hundreds of thousands of bitcoin pieces ready to destroy the bitcoin price is very horrible, some media also make bad news that could affect the traders.

Nope i don't think it's affecting the movement of btc right now since the btcs will be distributed to mtgox recipients next year. And it's not an assurance that there will be a bulk sell out since a lot would probably prefer to keep their coins instead

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

bitcoin prices do not always go down this all happened because of bad news that tried to make the price of bitcoin fall and finally they managed to affect the traders and make them become very panic and make the price of bitcoin fall like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: