Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fate is getting lost!  (Read 1100 times)
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

This is great news. When you lose hope and sell all your coins market will recover and start another bull run. I hope you will sell all your coins so we can start going up again. Grin
Poor investors money > goes to > Smart investors money.
kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided
If you need money just take the loss and convert your btc into fiat, there's nothing you can do about it if you need money immediately, you should have known or understand that this market has a high risk just like your current situation right now that you don't expect that the price are going down to your target date of trade.

cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:14:59 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

Your mistake is you invested in cryptocurrencies with money that you needed immediately.  Only invest with money that you don't need for at least 1 year or longer.  It isn't a good decision to sell at a loss because it could easily be a profit in a few weeks or months. 
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

Do not believe to what you can earn about the cryptocurrencies but believed to what it can do to your life in the future,cryptocurrencies are indeed profitable but it needs a lot of time for the people to adopt the technology especially for those people who doesnt have any idea what bitcoin and crryptocurrencies are that is why you need to HODL!

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:38:45 PM

it's too early to lose your faith in cryltocurrencies.I think making people panic is a bitcoin hobby.
it looks like you are investing bitcoin but you don't understand the risks or you use it for urgent money.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:40:57 PM

You really shouldn't be doing this right now. If you cash out Bitcoin now you will lose a lot of money. You should just wait. Another possible option is to buy Bitcoin or altcoins now in a few steps.
PaPog

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

Calm down guys, Bitcoin will rise again soon, i can't deny that it's a big fall for Bitcoin, but i don't think that this is the end of Bitcoin, i'm 100% sure that BTC will rise again and the price will increase in the near future.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:25:25 AM

Don't do that just wait a few more months it will go rise again. It's really a big lost of money that you use to buy bitcoin at that time.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:28:40 AM

You mean you are losing faith in Bitcoin, it's up to you can sell it anytime to avoid a further loss on your investment, cryptocurrency trading is really a high volatile investment but if you treat it as a long-term investment, you can make a profit, but not quick profit like some of the investors are hoping.

But if we sell now then we already in huge loss so better we loss all or get big profit in the future rather than we loss huge with no guarantee to make huge profit.
All of trading is high volatile so better we take higher risk to make higher chance to be rich person.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:29:54 AM

Just goes to show that you are a newbie in this industry/market. Why would you cash out at its lowest? Why not look for good alts that you can buy with bitcoin? It's no the end of bitcoin  Wink
344lnd

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:39:01 AM

Calm down guys, Bitcoin will rise again soon, i can't deny that it's a big fall for Bitcoin, but i don't think that this is the end of Bitcoin, i'm 100% sure that BTC will rise again and the price will increase in the near future.
how can you be 100% sure?
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:43:27 AM

The only reason why  there are more people losing hoping this time is because bitcoin reached very high and  like saying says, " the bigger they are , the harder they fall". That is why it gave a huge negative impact on investors.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:44:25 AM

Yes, many have abandoned the BTC to hold other altcoins. Today BTC is on the downturn, in the future BTC will no longer compete against other coins. If you invest Crypto, buy ETH, CMT, NEO, DASH. These coins will grow strongly in the future.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:48:27 AM

Just goes to show that you are a newbie in this industry/market. Why would you cash out at its lowest? Why not look for good alts that you can buy with bitcoin? It's no the end of bitcoin  Wink

Investing money only when you have another money to cover urgent needs for our live. So invest with hot money impact to our pshicology and mostly our decision could be wrong.
Dont cash out after the price recover, i suggest that for you but as you state you need to cash out and thats not good idea.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:13:19 AM

Investing is often anti-human, which means if you want to buy, you better sell and when you plan to sell, its better to hold for sometime, maybe you will change your mind, most people especially newbies lost money due to their straitegy

CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

You are not alone. I have long lost faith in Bitcoin and I believe that this is now absolutely not a promising coin.
mrdelacrua

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

You really shouldn't be doing this right now. If you cash out Bitcoin now you will lose a lot of money. You should just wait. Another possible option is to buy Bitcoin or altcoins now in a few steps.

Yep, this dip is actually making me check my portfolio less. Cleaned my house after a month and totally forgot about crypto for a bit.. Becoming more of a long term hodler
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

I know this situation is time consuming emotion for everyone who still holds bitcoin but if you still think to get a profit, you still have to hold it. because if you sell it I think you will not make a profit but this is just my advice and all the definite decisions in your hands do what you think is good maybe that's what you can do for now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CODE200

Activity: 1470
Merit: 310

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

It's really sad to know that some of us are trying to sell their coins even if in much lower cost and even if they know that it causes them losses. In this scenario we better to do is calm and loose hope and always think possitive therefore it will be result a positive thing. Loosing hope is a really a bad thing to do. Just remember that as long as we alive there are always be a hope.  We need to believe to the ability of this system for us to be successful in the near future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

Dont lose hope this is a long journey. You have gamble your money and time at first place on blockchain so wait patiently since its an investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: