Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Overledger — The Blockchain Operating System of the Future🔥  (Read 24792 times)
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

As far as I understand it, third-party developers will be able to earn in different ways... What models are there on the platform for them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

As i understood from reading on your site, Overledger solves the problem of combining various blockchain networks by creating multi-purpose applications for this. If Overledger can implement the planned idea, this will be a global breakthrough in the area of blockchain because it will solve many of the problems that users face now.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

What strategy is the platform going to choose for maximum scaling?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:52:03 PM

Guys, what is the last day when it is possible to buy tokens?
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:00:07 AM

Guys, what is the last day when it is possible to buy tokens?
TGE End Date is on 30 April 2018.
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

I read about the project a little and I can say that such big and far-reaching prospects, which are mentioned, raise doubts. Blockchain, of course, played its role at the moment, but bad news around cryptprojects all spoiled. I do not see too much serious potential for the blockchain.
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

I read about the project a little and I can say that such big and far-reaching prospects, which are mentioned, raise doubts. Blockchain, of course, played its role at the moment, but bad news around cryptprojects all spoiled. I do not see too much serious potential for the blockchain.

I think that in the coming years your doubts will completely be dissolved. Without blockchain it will be difficult to imagine the development of new systems. In this project, Overledger eliminates barriers that limit the use of multiple blockchains, providing endless opportunities for data and applications.
scifilover

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

I think that in the coming years your doubts will completely be dissolved. Without blockchain it will be difficult to imagine the development of new systems. In this project, Overledger eliminates barriers that limit the use of multiple blockchains, providing endless opportunities for data and applications.

How can the project help an ordinary person?
qqniceguyqq

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

An ordinary person will get more comforts in life, in healthcare in general, great prospects. We will see "Smart Cities", new industries, technologies. Startups will use the blockchain for the vast majority of new developments - from global payments to sharing music or communication.
scifilover

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:37:15 AM

An ordinary person will get more comforts in life, in healthcare in general, great prospects. We will see "Smart Cities", new industries, technologies. Startups will use the blockchain for the vast majority of new developments - from global payments to sharing music or communication.

Well, think about it! There was Internet, there will be a blockchain. I heard that it is safer, but I also heard that start-ups on it also "fly into the pipe" or are fraudulent.
qqniceguyqq

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

Well, think about it! There was Internet, there will be a blockchain. I heard that it is safer, but I also heard that start-ups on it also "fly into the pipe" or are fraudulent.

It's true! But these negative examples were the result of mismanagement or initially fraudulent schemes. In the next few years, most of our digital consumption will work through the blockchain, attention !!!, without our awareness of this fact. According to the WEF, by 2027, 10 percent of the world's GDP will be built on the basis of the use of detachment.
scifilover

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

hmmm ... These are serious numbers! I agree. What successes does Overledger want to achieve over this period?
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

Guys, how much is the hard cap? I will follow.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

Guys, how much is the hard cap? I will follow.

Pretty Democratic $ 40.6m
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

Hi. Are you not afraid that your analytics will deal a blow on the transfer market?
evergreensys

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

Hi. Are you not afraid that your analytics will deal a blow on the transfer market?
I don’t see a connection between these two events. DreamTeam tools will be equally interesting for professionals and amateurs.
foreverman

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

I don’t see a connection between these two events. DreamTeam tools will be equally interesting for professionals and amateurs.
Certainly, but WP clearly gives an example that analytics allows to improve team play and that means teams transfers and break-ups will become less common.
evergreensys

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

Certainly, but WP clearly gives an example that analytics allows to improve team play and that means teams transfers and break-ups will become less common.
You’re forgetting that game element is just a part of teamwork. As an example, talented player can quickly get to the top team and not be stopped by the level of coordination
foreverman

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

You’re forgetting that game element is just a part of teamwork. As an example, talented player can quickly get to the top team and not be stopped by the level of coordination
The event you described is incredibly rare. However, I didn’t know that analytics will be accessible for common players. How much will a monthly subscription to access this tool cost?
scifilover

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

All the time it is said that a few years will pass before we all actively use the detachment ... I'll ask a direct question: in how many years will the majority of the world's population use it in one way or another?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: