Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Overledger — The Blockchain Operating System of the Future🔥  (Read 24799 times)
reallyhawk

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

I’d like to know how many tokens are gonna be generated?
31 million. But half of it is gonna be reserved.
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

Too many questions! Who is going to control this OS? They should be very responsible.
holland35

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

I do understand that u might be jealous about windows success but OS development for blockchain is gonna be extremely tough. How are developers going to make it all work and overcome all the complications of the whole process?
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

I do understand that u might be jealous about windows success but OS development for blockchain is gonna be extremely tough. How are developers going to make it all work and overcome all the complications of the whole process?
There is a development plan. The structure is based on algorithm of blockchain interaction: API is gonna be used for connecting several blockchains to global network and of course, connecting new blockchains to already existing ones. It’s gonna be very useful.
holland35

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

There is a development plan. The structure is based on algorithm of blockchain interaction: API is gonna be used for connecting several blockchains to global network and of course, connecting new blockchains to already existing ones. It’s gonna be very useful.
Is it going to be adapted to projects that already exist?
californybit

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

Sure thing! You can create a new product without overlooking already existing ones. Overledger creates tools for developers that will bring to life new technologies.
holland35

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

Sure thing! You can create a new product without overlooking already existing ones. Overledger creates tools for developers that will bring to life new technologies.
what about advantages?
californybit

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

what about advantages?
Developers will be able to create apps that will fulfill all clients needs without relying on one single blockchain.
holland35

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

what about advantages?
Developers will be able to create apps that will fulfill all clients needs without relying on one single blockchain.
They will have to create huge program ecosystem… Any developments so far?
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

I really worry about data storing and security when several blockchains are used. This is not gonna be easy!
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

How are they all gonna be synchronized? They all work in different ways.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

How is it going to be carried out? Only limited number of people are going to have access to it? Can other people see the way it works?
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:30:01 PM

I think the concept of interoperability is beginning to gain more grounds as smart contracts are becoming more relevant in internet business space. It would be nice to finally see platforms that step-up to the real challenges of differential network values. I look forward to seeing how they (Overledger) would fit the pieces of the inter-block protocol layer communications in one single platform in practice.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

I really worry about data storing and security when several blockchains are used. This is not gonna be easy!

I think the platform has accounted for that contingency, by layering and coordinating each protocol communication to function with a single user entity access string:

The security properties of the Messaging Layer regard the solutions to the problems of identification, authentication, authorization and non-repudiation of the entities and actions involved in the messaging.

To enhance user privacy, we conceive the introduction of the multi-part message hash pointer technique.

-sourced from the WP

IMO, data security would be enhanced to avoid leakages from the silos, once the bridge is established.
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

Can anyone give me a registration link? I’m planning to invest!
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

Can anyone give me a registration link? I’m planning to invest!
Here you go  https://objects-us-west-1.dream.io/files.quant.network/Quant_Pre-TGE_Whitelisting_Guide_v1.0.pdf
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:11:54 AM

How soon will investors get their tokens?
shokhibul

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

How soon will investors get their tokens?
As always! The deadline is after the ICO.
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

It turns out that Overledger will become a reality in the next couple of years. Will we see gadgets that will use it?
sdfslei

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

How will developers’ efforts be assessed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: