Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Overledger — The Blockchain Operating System of the Future🔥  (Read 24792 times)
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

While I was reading about the project on one famous tracker, I began to think thay the existing architecture and blockchain systems need help. Obviously, Quant was found for this purpose. Does Overledger aim to elaborate the flaws and give new momentum to the development?
Perhaps, that’s right! Blockchain has opportunities and areas for development, Quant will help it not only to reveal them, but also to implement.
what is planned to be improved?
Today, there are several restrictions to the use of blockchain. This is the lack of freedom or flexibility for easy switch to another blockchain technology, when it is necessary, and increased risks of dependency on one technology.
what will Quant concentrate on?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

While I was reading about the project on one famous tracker, I began to think thay the existing architecture and blockchain systems need help. Obviously, Quant was found for this purpose. Does Overledger aim to elaborate the flaws and give new momentum to the development?
Perhaps, that’s right! Blockchain has opportunities and areas for development, Quant will help it not only to reveal them, but also to implement.
Today, there are several restrictions to the use of blockchain. This is the lack of freedom or flexibility for easy switch to another blockchain technology, when it is necessary, and increased risks of dependency on one technology.
Quant Network is creating a patented Overledger OS, which not only will allow to interact with the blockchain, but will also connect existing networks and the Internet to it. This is a very progressive solution!
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:54:19 PM

Quant Network is creating a patented Overledger OS, which not only will allow to interact with the blockchain, but will also connect existing networks and the Internet to it. This is a very progressive solution!
what will be a connecting link between blockchains?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:33:07 AM

Having different blockchain communicate with each other would be enormous progress. And not only like ERC20 compatible chains, but every chain in existence.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

Thanks to all those who participated in the Live AMA with the Quant Network founders ; streaming can be found here ;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsz53-6ZYJCI0TtE4M_kdkA?app=desktop

"Quant Network" - ICO - | Quant Network developing the cutting-edge blockchain operating system that will address major limitations of single-ledger technology including lack | Website: https://www.quant.network  on ✅ http://WWW.ICOLINK.COM
adamgrantx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

Hey guys, good luck with Overledger Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
bakst2

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

The project looks promising. Many people try to create the next blockx 3.0 or 4.0, so this is a competitive space where many of them go further in their project road map to solve proposed types of problems.

Good luck with this, I can not wait to see how it turns out!
I agree
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

this is solving a great current existing problem of interoperability of different blockchain applications. Having a solution for this kind of problem can be really revolutionary and can bring great value to the blockchain technology itself leading to even more applications and businesses built on the blockchain. Personally, I really like the idea behind this project. On the other hand, I think that this project is not a project where investors can expect high returns within weeks or months. The challenges are high and developments for that takes time. With the team having great connections to governments and agencies as well as having already started to code (releases on Github).
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:18:04 AM

Quant Network is facing a great currently existing problem.The project inspires great confidence and I would like to see it in the big market. It has a lot of chances to get on it, because it has a qualified team behind it, and the concept itself is good, as it is already at a fairly manageable and elaborate stage that the team often tries to demonstrate.
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

what is the basic ICO price from Quant,, ?
so, i can compared with now price at IDEX, because depends on cmc this project tradeable only at idex
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quant/#markets

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

Is there a discord channel?
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

i think there is no discord channel,,
this project only have telegram group and channel
https://t.me/QuantOverledger
https://t.me/quantnetworkannouncements

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
sheeeitc0in

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

this project called my attention. i'm following
Adolf Cryptler

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:19:50 AM

This looks like a very interesting project - I have given a brief look to the WP and it is very serious stuff  I don't undertstand, which means it is not banal at all and deeply technical. Still didn't understand how the platforms token will be distributed.
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:05:09 AM

Having different blockchain communicate with each other would be enormous progress. And not only like ERC20 compatible chains, but every chain in existence.
In my opinion, this will become a common way in future development, only the mutually inclusive block chain system can go further.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

Hello everybody. discord chat is not, but this is a temporary phenomenon, soon everything will be. The coin was just beginning to develop. I wish everyone success.

i think there is no discord channel,,
this project only have telegram group and channel
https://t.me/QuantOverledger
https://t.me/quantnetworkannouncements
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

Hello admin, no more bounty program? This is great project. Interesting. Good luck.
Already listed in Coinmarketcap
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

Overledger is the blockchain Operating System (OS) for the future. It empowers applications to function across multiple blockchains. Overledger securely removes the barriers that prohibit communication across multiple blockchains, providing endless possibilities for your data and applications. Overledger is the blockchain operating system that provides the ability to distribute value and applications across current and future blockchains without being limited to a single technology or method.
tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

This looks like a very interesting project - I have given a brief look to the WP and it is very serious stuff  I don't undertstand, which means it is not banal at all and deeply technical. Still didn't understand how the platforms token will be distributed.
New Born Coin can we trust on it?
Total Supply
45,467,000 QNT
Low supply price rising very high .
$0.669273 USD (44.93%)
Its Graph on coin market shows it will never get down easily.... a static and perfect graph Smiley

gritborrowingfg

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

I believe Overledger will become the operating system of the future Blockchain because your system is very logical, safe, effective
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: