Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:35:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: <$500 ETH. What do you do?  (Read 572 times)
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

I want to buy more but i dont have money more , because i was buy it when the price about $600. And now the best thing to do just wait patient while doing some daily activities and take relax. I believe the price will going up again because the price now on support area and has big posibility to change to up trend.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

A lot of people were saying that <$600 price range was a safe buy but now that it's $491, what do you think?

I'm considering buying it but judging by how it looks, it might continue falling. So instead I might monitor for the first raise and then buy then.

What do you think? Are you buying and hodling? Selling? Discuss.
I predict that this is the lowest point of ETH, so it will likely go up again. So I suggest to buy and hold it for the future. But it all goes back to your beliefs that will do it.
ReshkiN

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

Nothing. I'll wait until I return to the $ 1000 price. It's very convenient to count money at that price.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

For now, I am holding. I don't know how to jump into buying and selling immediately whenever any cryptocurrency price pumps or dumps. Though some traders are very good at it but for me, its quite risky. Most people are buying more now the price is low, which is okay in my own opinion but that's if you have the money to purchase. But if you don't just hold your coins, now is the not the time to sell.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

Today's ETH price has dropped to $450 and they are still falling. I think we should buy ETH right now. Although they may continue to decline, they will not be able to reduce further. Buy them and hold them for a year, and you will probably get a good profit.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

Hold it bro,if you keep holding you wont lose everything that you have,those weak hands will surely sell it on panic but those who will hold until the market will recover are going to have good rewards,you wont need to do anything but to wait until the market has started to show recovery and it will minimize your losses for sure.

abduljacklu

Activity: 235

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

Hold it of course because you will never know when will its going to be recovered,as far as i can see this is just another breakfast from the cryptocurrencies,doesnt make sense to sell in panic because it could only worsen the situation that we have,let the weak hands fall eventually holders will win again!

Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:04:55 PM

A lot of people were saying that <$600 price range was a safe buy but now that it's $491, what do you think?

I'm considering buying it but judging by how it looks, it might continue falling. So instead I might monitor for the first raise and then buy then.

I make small purchases, and the interval between them is not in the price level but in time. Every 5-6 days.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:06:45 PM

Hold it until the market has recovered to minimize your losses,it isnt worthy to do panic selling because it will only worsen the currenct market situation and you wont be helping your portfolio if you did panic sell,holding coudl save your ass from these bloodbaths so we need to strongly hold our coins because im sure you are going to be fine if you are holding good quality coins.

Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

If I was you, I would buy now. If price go down more it won't be much and it is now worth to wait and hope for more decrease.
I spend all my investing funds on Ethereum, when the price was $550, so you are in better shape.

Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

I mean why are you buying during the first raise as you have put it? Why not buy in dip so that the moment it will go up, you already made a profit.

Ethereum is experiencing with Bitcoin is undergoing right now. Investors are reluctant and not ready to pour their cash because they fear that it will not go up. However, there are two things that we can do, first is just to hold on Etheruem and wait for it to bounce back before selling and second, just buy in this dip and accumulate more for long term hold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

I will it hold. I think eth in nearest future will go to 600+ . Probably I mistake, but I'm not goin to sell eth nearest several months. I believe that it will green soon in a market.

PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:14:36 PM

In my opinion bast way now its holding coins. Trust that in few month market stabilised and price incrase mutchly. Now is the bast time to invest in cryptocutensy and ETH main of it
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:16:15 PM

No need to do anything because im sure ethereum is going to recover faster than any coin in the market,its stability is proven already and we shouldnt be doing panic because it will only worsen the market situation,HOLD your coins and you will be rewarded SELL or your coins and you will regret anything because you will lose a good opportunity.

justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

Well if you are a holer the best way you can do for now is hold and wait since the ETH is not very volatile at all so, your money in eth is safe but slowly losing but you are planning to buy ETH now, i suggest that you shouldn't buy ETH at the moment and wait for right time when the price starts to recover to avoid losses and gain a profit without losing any money first.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:20:43 PM

Nothing but to hold your coins,so that if ever the market has recover you wont be losing too much and you can maximize your profits,if you have done a lot of research im sure you wont be holding too much shitcoins in your portfolio because if you do,probably you are getting rekt right now because the marke is bleeding too much.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:26:25 PM

I'm hodling . Ethereum is strong , popular and still have perspectives for a futher grow . I believe ethereum will recover it's price as soon as market will become more healthy . A lot of people bought eth at <100$ price , so there is no reason to worry about for them .

Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

At now I hodl it)

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:20:53 AM

For the time being the price continues to decline but I am still confident with the growth of ETH prices. Hodl is the best way for me and buy when a price like this is the right thing for people who are ready to take risks Grin
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

I bought my current ETH at around $800. I think I am going to continue hold my coins. The market is not that good right now, but I do believe it will go up one day.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: