Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Anyone Else Believe In Jesus Christ ?  (Read 18000 times)
just_me (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:24:34 AM

Reply here if you believe in Jesus Christ.

Hi, I believe that Jesus Christ is Lord,

and that Jesus was raised from the dead on the third day

I also believe that if you say that with your mouth,
and believe it in your heart,

Then you will be saved.

Read my Sig, and you see that I am a website designer, but I am also thinking
about getting some backlinks to some Jesus Christ believing websites.
Maybe we can exchange links if you have a Jesus Christ website?
And if it is also a bitcoin site somehow, then all the better. Smiley

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:37:20 AM

Can I reply even if I don't?

Do you know that some groups believe that there will be a "one world currency" near the end of times? Have you encountered Christians that think it is bitcoin? What are your thoughts? Do you see bitcoin as a free alternative to the future one world currency?

just_me (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:48:11 AM

Can I reply even if I don't?

Do you know that some groups believe that there will be a "one world currency" near the end of times? Have you encountered Christians that think it is bitcoin? What are your thoughts? Do you see bitcoin as a free alternative to the future one world currency?

Of course you can reply. You just did.

No, I am not really all that familiar with any groups who believe there will be a 'one world currency'.

To be honest, I think I have only contacted a couple of 'christians' about bitcoin, and only briefly, so we didn't really get to talk about things like this.

My thoughts are that I AM SAVED BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH IN HE WHO DIED FOR ME
I also think that computers or images in general are transgressing Gods laws, but I can be involved, so that the Gospel is not impeded. HOW ARE THEY TO BELIEVE UNLESS THEY HEAR ?

I don't know if I see bitcoin as a free alternative to the 'future one world currency'. I wonder if maybe any internet currency might actually have already become a world-wide currency already. But then, perhaps some locations outlawed some of the internet currencies. Bitcoin got beat by Linden dollars from second life by the way, because Linden dollars were here before bitcoin was, I think.

I hope that answers your questions. Smiley

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:00:07 AM

Thanks.

I also think that computers or images in general are transgressing Gods laws, but I can be involved, so that the Gospel is not impeded. HOW ARE THEY TO BELIEVE UNLESS THEY HEAR ?
Huh

So you can transgress as long as good comes from it?
just_me (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:13:34 AM

Thanks.

Huh

So you can transgress as long as good comes from it?

The bible says somewhere, something about people who think : 'Let us do evil, that good will come', but their condemnation is just."

What that means, is that 'No', it is not ok to do evil, in order that good will or might come.

But, the bible provides various 'clauses' to allow for involvment in sinful works, such as the PREACHING OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST. The good news.

And when I mention Jesus Christ on the net, while I am wasting my time, then it is that faith that saves me.(kind of like that).

But various people who believe in Jesus might interpret these scriptures in various ways.

I also doubt that God would want believers to die of starvation, if in fact it ever gets to the point where we sin just in order eat. But those who do die, will be rewarded likely, whereas there is less punishments if they did it so they might eat.

I don't know, I have to reason with the holy bible, you know.

Isaiah 1:18
'
"Come now, and let us reason together, Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool."
'

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:13:13 PM

The bible says somewhere, something ....

Snipped to create truthiness.

Wink
elektibi75

Activity: 326

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:33:43 PM

There are so many explanations and logic in this world,how can you still believe?I tried,but i just can`t....

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:37:52 PM

Yeah, once I believed in magic too, then I turned 13 years old and embraced reality.

surebet

Activity: 495

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:49:02 PM

Fucking hell your website is scammy.
Ekaros

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:00:56 PM

That guy never made sense to me... Previously he was evil, then he was good, by the most weird logic, sending himself to save the people he judged... Or something...

So no, I don't believe in him, just like I don't believe in various other beings such as Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, Xenu, Spaghetti monster, IPU and the teapot and so on...

12pA5nZB5AoXZaaEeoxh5bNqUGXwUUp3Uv
http://firstbits.com/1qdiz
Feel free to help poor student!
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:01:16 PM

Fucking hell your website is scammy.

Haha, I haven't saw the website, it's hilarious.

Money Needed For BitCoin Development

okay so I basically need 1 bitcoin in donations so I can buy the necessities to start developing with the 55nm bitfury chips.

The bitcoin will be used to buy some asic chip samples, and also to buy any extras needed.

I already have soldering skills, and tools, and knowledge in C, and knowledge with raspberry pi

Below, is my bitcoin Donation Address:

I Have A Bit Of A Gambling Problem

Sometimes I win, and sometimes I lose, but recently I hit a bad run, and I went and gambled away $200 that I cannot afford to lose.

I usually try to keep my bets low enough so that if I lose, I don't lose that much.

I know I don't have anyone to blame but myself.

I am also a student, and I really can't afford to lose like that.

All the moralizing aside, it would be nice if someone out there can give me some bitcoins.

Here is my bitcoin address: thanx

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:11:21 PM

I believe in Jesus.  I am jesus.  How?  I have learned, found the akashic records within me.  We are all Jesus, we share one soul, one universe.  Jesus found his sole on psychedelic mushrooms just as I found mine on LSD.  I have performed miracles just like him, I have held back clouds, ran my car on no gas, and possibly cured a dog from cancer with quantum healing.

I have learned the end of the world is imminent.  If we do not end it ourselves consciously, we will surely subconsciously destroy the world.  It is my job to organize a large gathering of people, kill my ego and take flight to show mankind anything is possible.

This is the ascension from the fourth to fifth dimension, a time unleashing powers of all kinds.

You are the sun.  You are the son.  You are god.  You are a loving and conscious being.  Consciousness is god, god is all.

Singularity is within the next 10 years.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:21:15 PM

No, but he really was a nice dude.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Ekaros

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:22:55 PM

No, but he really was a nice dude.

Too bad there is lot of bad dudes among is followers...

12pA5nZB5AoXZaaEeoxh5bNqUGXwUUp3Uv
http://firstbits.com/1qdiz
Feel free to help poor student!
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 03:26:51 PM

Then you will be saved.

So why are you so lucky to be a chosen one? Why were your great great great anscestors unlucky to have been born before your savior?

If god/jesus/spirit is all knowing then why did he wait until 2000 years ago to reveal himself?

Is jesus' great grandfather not special enough to be one of the chosen ones or is being chosen retroactive?

I was born jewish, why did jesus decide before i was born to not include me as a chosen one?

Do you literally believe the bible is the written word of god? And that it should be treated as infallible rules to live by?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:08:49 PM

Yes. Someone else believes in Jesus Christ.

*******************************************************************************************

Good News: This thread will NEVER get a Fatwa against the OP, no matter the amount of insults against his belief  Grin Grin Grin

*******************************************************************************************

Edit: against or from.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:15:07 PM

Then you will be saved.

So why are you so lucky to be a chosen one? Why were your great great great anscestors unlucky to have been born before your savior?

If god/jesus/spirit is all knowing then why did he wait until 2000 years ago to reveal himself?

Is jesus' great grandfather not special enough to be one of the chosen ones or is being chosen retroactive?

I was born jewish, why did jesus decide before i was born to not include me as a chosen one?

Do you literally believe the bible is the written word of god? And that it should be treated as infallible rules to live by?
It is not a matter of luck, it is destiny.  Some are simply not destined to comprehend the nature of existence yet, but it's okay because they will in one lifetime.

He had to find himself.  We live in hell, the point of earth is to experience life from a foreign perspective, for the adventure, not to be with god.

It is up to us to chose ourselves where we go.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:09:39 PM

YES, I do beleive in God, it's a personal belief as I'm not participating in any ritual, or wear any sign.  It's between me and God, in my spirit.

Beleving in God and being "science orriented" are not exclusive.  Because science cannot mesure, explain or theorize on the existence of God, that does'nt mean God dont exist.

In my house I use reason rather than religion.  Reason/Science is the true and the way to go.  I still beleive in God.  Both are possible, and I say, science is, God also is.  They are'nt exclusive to each other.

I advocate The Zeitgeist Movement, wich is'nt against any religious belief, it simply promote that religions are'nt not a good way to drive a society, but science is.  The Zeitgeist Movement's train of tought include that if you have religious belief, no problem with it, you can, you are free to, but Science is the very best known way to organize and provide for the need of each human on earth.

btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 06:44:02 PM

YES, I do beleive in God, it's a personal belief as I'm not participating in any ritual, or wear any sign.  It's between me and God, in my spirit.

Beleving in God and being "science orriented" are not exclusive.  Because science cannot mesure, explain or theorize on the existence of God, that does'nt mean God dont exist.

In my house I use reason rather than religion.  Reason/Science is the true and the way to go.  I still beleive in God.  Both are possible, and I say, science is, God also is.  They are'nt exclusive to each other.

I advocate The Zeitgeist Movement, wich is'nt against any religious belief, it simply promote that religions are'nt not a good way to drive a society, but science is.  The Zeitgeist Movement's train of tought include that if you have religious belief, no problem with it, you can, you are free to, but Science is the very best known way to organize and provide for the need of each human on earth.

So in essence you structure your belief system on something that you yourself readily admit cannot be measured?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
Kenshin

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:58:33 PM

Jesus Christ never existed.  http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

Actually Christianity is all fake, all the books have been edited by the Vatican. According to the story there were other followers of Jesus who were female. Vatican took all of them out of the bible.

Genesis is total rubbish, according to the bible. The world was created a few thousands years ago. We all know that is not true.

If Adam and Eve really existed, they should be black and not white. As we all know that all root of human came from Africa.

I used to be a Christian, who was forced to go to church and Sunday school. When I was older, I do a lot more research. And I can say that all religions are made by human.

Muslim's Qur'an was again wrote by a human, in fact it was written by a woman. The younger wife of Mohamed. She was the only person who know what is in the Qur'an. So she tell other Muslim followers what is in the Qur'an. Many people said that Mohamed created the Qur'an is a miracle because he don't know how to read or write. But he never wrote the Qur'an.

Enough said.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: