Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Anyone Else Believe In Jesus Christ ?  (Read 18022 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 02:39:58 PM

In the end all I can answer for is myself, my faith, and my convictions.

You're meant to know, but only if you dare to look; it depends on how you approach these mysteries, and I believe it all begins with a question.  When you begin with an answer, you can only ever change the world around you to conform to your answer....
But that makes everything so nice and easy!  And thinking is so hard!

Just consider.  Put your faith blindly in Jesus Christ.

You can stop thinking!

Life will be good.

Now everyone hold hands in a circle and sing Kumbaya.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Et Filii

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:18:36 PM

You're meant to know, but only if you dare to look; it depends on how you approach these mysteries, and I believe it all begins with a question.  When you begin with an answer, you can only ever change the world around you to conform to your answer....

You can stop thinking!

Life will be good.

Out of context. I did not mean having faith makes everything easy and allows one to no longer think for themselves. Rather I was speaking on the fact that I live my life and make decisions on my own and in the end I am only responsible for my own actions. Your set on trying to attack the faith I have because you do not agree with it?
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:26:04 PM

You can stop thinking!

Life will be good.

I wouldn't even consider this an attack, what he said is true.  When you have faith in god you can stop thinking.  And that is exactly what everybody needs to do.  When we stop thinking and focus on the present reality, we find anything is possible with the power of now.

This is where one finds peace, god and understanding.  Not through their thoughts but in the absence of thoughts can new ideas be grasped.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Et Filii

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:44:33 PM

[/quote]

You're meant to know, but only if you dare to look; it depends on how you approach these mysteries, and I believe it all begins with a question.  When you begin with an answer, you can only ever change the world around you to conform to your answer, but it's difficult to do this as the truth tends to be unforgiving no matter what you believe, unless you believe in the truth.  Ergo, a foundation without any answer, but possibilities, is the best approach to seeking the truth, as there is no presupposition or bias towards any idea, allowing us to accept what is likely and discard what is improbable; if we realize our beliefs are inconsistent with the truth, we must not change the truth, but change our beliefs, right?

So the question, in this case, is: "Why does person A with belief X receive inconsistent treatment in death when compared to people B, C, and D with belief X?"  My hypothesis is, when considering the data as being inconsistent--sometimes devout Christians have pleasant deaths, sometimes devout Christians do not--is that there is no correlation.  This would imply that one's devotion to God is not relevant to the quality of one's death.  So let's expand on this: "Why does person A with belief X receive inconsistent treatment in death when compared to person B with belief Y?"  Comparing two differing beliefs, we can still see that the ways people die are inconsistent with their beliefs; we can continue expanding on this on and on, until we can reach the conclusion that anyone, anywhere, has no guarantee of a better or worse death than anyone else based on their beliefs, and so we come to a conclusion: death, whatever its driving force, does not discriminate against belief.  These observations remain consistent with our hypothesis, so we can call this a truth in the context of our existing.

This is the general method we can go about seeking the truths of life; all we need is a question, a bit of logic, and an open mind, and we can make sense of anything.
[/quote]

I think the difference between us is though we both seem to question, experiment, and seek answers we are on two seperate sides of the fence. Not meant to know, meant to know, I dont know. I came into this line of work due to my own personal fears and questions regarding death. After years upon years of doing this I still do not have all the answers, but the way I also see it is that I am still breathing so there must still be something I can learn. I believe in a spiritual world, I can list countless reasons why I do but they would likely all lead back down a similar path to here if posted. I feel as though you guys are thinking because I say I have faith I consider my journey over. Its not and my life is not easy at all. Im not a guy who even goes to church. I am full of fault. Drugs and sex can easily cloud one's mind and derail their lives and I spent many years "derailed". I would be lying to pretend I am invincible to temptation. The difference between myself and a cookie cutter Christian is I do not feel like a different person. I live amongst sinners and at times sin myself but I keep on going because I believe there is something more. It is something that I believe because it is directly related to events in my own life. The fact that your questioning is a good thing and I find it encouraging. You like myself are likely to continue discovering and forming opinions as long as you are still alive, no?

Death does not discrimnate against belief. +1,000,000. My friend I have yet to see the reaper even care about sex, race, creed, level of education, etc... Death is the great equalizer.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:48:35 PM

You're meant to know, but only if you dare to look; it depends on how you approach these mysteries, and I believe it all begins with a question.  When you begin with an answer, you can only ever change the world around you to conform to your answer....
But that makes everything so nice and easy!  And thinking is so hard!

Just consider.  Put your faith blindly in Jesus Christ.

You can stop thinking!

Life will be good.

I wouldn't even consider this an attack, what he said is true.  When you have faith in god you can stop thinking.  And that is exactly what everybody needs to do.  When we stop thinking and focus on the present reality, we find anything is possible with the power of now.

This is where one finds peace, god and understanding.  Not through their thoughts but in the absence of thoughts can new ideas be grasped.
What?Huh  Look if someone says "you are just shooting yourself in the foot" that doesn't mean you should go and do it.  

It means they are explaining the problem.  The problem is not the solution.  

But now that I think about it, you two somewhat differing believers can fight it out.
Et Filii

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:52:50 PM

I wouldn't even consider this an attack, what he said is true.  When you have faith in god you can stop thinking.  And that is exactly what everybody needs to do.  When we stop thinking and focus on the present reality, we find anything is possible with the power of now.

This is where one finds peace, god and understanding.  Not through their thoughts but in the absence of thoughts can new ideas be grasped.
[/quote]

I agree with what you are saying but most times it would seem that the more I try to just let it go the more I find that I can't. The idea of being able to stop thinking seems like a great idea, but I have a hard time doing that. I cannot be like the bird not worrying when he will eat next because the world is a cold place and I work hard to provide for my family. Stress sucks. Maybe my problem is not with the external but more an internal issue.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:58:25 PM

You can stop thinking!

Life will be good.

What?Huh  Look if someone says "you are just shooting yourself in the foot" that doesn't mean you should go and do it. 

It means they are explaining the problem.  The problem is not the solution. 

But now that I think about it, you two somewhat differing believers can fight it out.
What problem?  Sorry I don't get the context of this.

I agree with what you are saying but most times it would seem that the more I try to just let it go the more I find that I can't. The idea of being able to stop thinking seems like a great idea, but I have a hard time doing that. I cannot be like the bird not worrying when he will eat next because the world is a cold place and I work hard to provide for my family. Stress sucks. Maybe my problem is not with the external but more an internal issue.
[/quote]
It's true, it's very difficult to sustain thoughtlessness on earth.  It can be done for periods of time but we are programmed to think.  It was a lot easier for me before I was forcibly drugged on antipsychotics - shits horrible, I'm still recovering.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Et Filii

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 05:11:53 PM

[/quote]
It's true, it's very difficult to sustain thoughtlessness on earth.  It can be done for periods of time but we are programmed to think.  It was a lot easier for me before I was forcibly drugged on antipsychotics - shits horrible, I'm still recovering.
[/quote]

I wish you a speedy recovery and blessings of continued clarity. Duty calls so I will likely be out for a while waiting for a funeral home pickup. The past 12 hours have been quite educational. Looking forward for more...just hopefully better music videos.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 05:18:22 PM

Thanks, means a lot hearing that. Smiley  Many people here would be telling me to go back on that receptor blocking, brain shrinking poison. Roll Eyes

God bless.

foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 07:16:27 PM

Once a person has faith that there is God (in the proper sense of the word), why be worried that he would deceive or betray that trust? Isn't he omnipotent, faultless, and ubiquitous?

Job 13:15 “Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.”

If you're familiar with the story of Job, that's a man committed to a faith that God has mapped out all things to "work together for my good". That's pretty amazing considering that Job lost everything he had, even his health and his children. Intellectual reasoning is helpless when faced with the idea of the super-power that God is. Its like Hamlet contemplating Shakespeare.

That seems to be the key to the loop; there is absolute faith in God only when unaware that the faith is directly on man, for it is man alone who claims to put forth the word of God;

I disagree, God's word states over and over that his word is true and unchanging.

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. (Jesus Christ, Son of God by his own claim) (Mark 13:31)

To believe in God as told by the world's religions is to believe that man is perfect and unable to lie.

I disagree. Men do lie, but they do not lie endlessly, therefore your statement doesn't follow. However, an omnipotent God would be perfect and unable to lie, therefore he would be actively capable of preserving his word as he says he does.

if God is necessary, man cannot reliably speak for him, and if God is not necessary, man would not write of him anyway.

I disagree. God is omnipotent, and ensures that those who write of him do so reliably and with truth. There are many religious books written by men's hand; very few make some of the claims the bible does, and NONE make all the claims the bible does. One would expect the one true God to ensure this, as he is faithful to protect his integrity.

It would seem, then, this cycle is broken most effectively by making the middle man an obvious and unavoidable element which faith must pass through to get to God, else all religions would divert into flavorless deism for though man can trust God, for God is omnipotent, man cannot trust man, especially if man can write himself legitimate by writing God as having said so.

I disagree. Men make many claims in writing, many of which are true. Should all books should be burned because men sometimes lie? Do you agree that books can usually be trusted, since at the time they are written, they can be peer reviewed and their claims either falsified & cast into ridicule or printed and accepted as legitimate documents? The bible is the most studied, peer-reviewed, and best selling book of all time. That speaks volumes (pun intended).

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:30:47 PM

I think the difference between us is though we both seem to question, experiment, and seek answers we are on two seperate sides of the fence. Not meant to know, meant to know, I dont know. I came into this line of work due to my own personal fears and questions regarding death. After years upon years of doing this I still do not have all the answers, but the way I also see it is that I am still breathing so there must still be something I can learn. I believe in a spiritual world, I can list countless reasons why I do but they would likely all lead back down a similar path to here if posted. I feel as though you guys are thinking because I say I have faith I consider my journey over. Its not and my life is not easy at all. Im not a guy who even goes to church. I am full of fault. Drugs and sex can easily cloud one's mind and derail their lives and I spent many years "derailed". I would be lying to pretend I am invincible to temptation. The difference between myself and a cookie cutter Christian is I do not feel like a different person. I live amongst sinners and at times sin myself but I keep on going because I believe there is something more. It is something that I believe because it is directly related to events in my own life. The fact that your questioning is a good thing and I find it encouraging. You like myself are likely to continue discovering and forming opinions as long as you are still alive, no?

Death does not discrimnate against belief. +1,000,000. My friend I have yet to see the reaper even care about sex, race, creed, level of education, etc... Death is the great equalizer.

There's nothing wrong with having faith; I was very faithful growing up, attending church and praying into my adult years.  However, after so long, I felt there was something more to life that I wasn't seeing; faith wasn't cutting it for me, so I started to delve into my own questioning of the world.  It's a long process; every day I'm finding out new things, and realizing things I used to believe in were very unlikely to be true, and I can't say I've come to the conclusions I have today without years of thought.  We all have faith, I believe, at certain times of our life, but ultimately I view faith as a crutch; I do not believe there are unanswerable questions, and if we dig deep enough, I've found that we can always form a rational conclusion as to what occurs in the world around us, so we can no longer have to rely on faith, we can prove to people that our beliefs are the truth.

This inevitably, however, removed my belief in God and I can safely say my code of ethics are my own, so although I can view the teachings of J. Christ, I don't necessarily believe he was the end-all to the philosophy; I believe we shouldn't work towards being like him, but to become better, so that improvements can be made in this world and the immoral people of this world can be brought to justice.  This can only happen if we refuse to accept faith, for there are people who have taken advantage of this faith for as long as we've had it, and use the rational method (as I explained earlier) which, when used successfully, cannot be exploited.  We both know that there are people in this world who use faith as an excuse or feel that faith is the only thing required in life, but I feel you and I are wiser than that.

Once a person has faith that there is God (in the proper sense of the word), why be worried that he would deceive or betray that trust? Isn't he omnipotent, faultless, and ubiquitous?

Job 13:15 “Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.”

If you're familiar with the story of Job, that's a man committed to a faith that God has mapped out all things to "work together for my good". That's pretty amazing considering that Job lost everything he had, even his health and his children. Intellectual reasoning is helpless when faced with the idea of the super-power that God is. Its like Hamlet contemplating Shakespeare.

That seems to be the key to the loop; there is absolute faith in God only when unaware that the faith is directly on man, for it is man alone who claims to put forth the word of God;

I disagree, God's word states over and over that his word is true and unchanging.

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. (Jesus Christ, Son of God by his own claim) (Mark 13:31)

To believe in God as told by the world's religions is to believe that man is perfect and unable to lie.

I disagree. Men do lie, but they do not lie endlessly, therefore your statement doesn't follow. However, an omnipotent God would be perfect and unable to lie, therefore he would be actively capable of preserving his word as he says he does.

if God is necessary, man cannot reliably speak for him, and if God is not necessary, man would not write of him anyway.

I disagree. God is omnipotent, and ensures that those who write of him do so reliably and with truth. There are many religious books written by men's hand; very few make some of the claims the bible does, and NONE make all the claims the bible does. One would expect the one true God to ensure this, as he is faithful to protect his integrity.

It would seem, then, this cycle is broken most effectively by making the middle man an obvious and unavoidable element which faith must pass through to get to God, else all religions would divert into flavorless deism for though man can trust God, for God is omnipotent, man cannot trust man, especially if man can write himself legitimate by writing God as having said so.

I disagree. Men make many claims in writing, many of which are true. Should all books should be burned because men sometimes lie? Do you agree that books can usually be trusted, since at the time they are written, they can be peer reviewed and their claims either falsified & cast into ridicule or printed and accepted as legitimate documents? The bible is the most studied, peer-reviewed, and best selling book of all time. That speaks volumes (pun intended).

God must first pass through man to reach the believer; without man, God speaks no word, and still to this day has not.  Therefore, all that God says is dependent on man being honest.  We know that man cannot be honest at all times.  Therefore, we cannot prove God's word to be God's word, we can only prove that it is man's word; ergo, God is only as omnipotent as we believe him to be.  This is just the logic I'm laying out for the believer Tongue  They can take it or discard it if they want.

I'm not saying the Bible is true or false; I'm saying it cannot be absolute, so God's word cannot be absolute.  We should not burn any books due to men lying for either those books are intentional lies (of which I love), or they are observable truths (such as the writing of many philosophers and scientists, which can be proven to be lies or not.)  If the individual cannot discern what is real and what is not on their own, they cannot trust any book asserted as truth, including religious texts, including political texts.  The beginning of this distrust, I believe, is by making obvious that books of absolute truth are only as honest as man, which is something any believer can relate with.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:31:04 PM

....Man's fuckupification (for lack of a better word I can't remember) of religion for power does not falsify the spiritual truths found in religious texts.[/b]
It most certainly can and does.  In fact, it's inevitable that it does.  Just take the abuse of the concept of altruism for benefit of (church, government, powerful leader of one sort or another).

If the book(s) in question do not adequately explain the concept (they don't) then it is left open to fuckupification, which is exactly what will happen.  It's not impossible that such things are / were purposeful...
just_me (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:48:00 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2013, 03:46:19 AM by just_me

I did ask for people who believe in Jesus to reply,

and I thank the following members for replying, but I hope
that more people who believe in Jesus Christ will reply.

dank - in your first post to this thread, you opened by saying you believe

pedrog- I see you rebuking Kenshin for saying that 'jesus never existed',
so I take that to mean that you believe that Jesus Christ did exist.
But do you believe in Jesus Christ? or do you believe that Jesus was 'just a man'?
It seems you are on your way to believing in jesus christ?

rampalija - Thank you for replying, I see you believe in Jesus christ.

verucabathsalts - you were raised by people who believe in jesus christ,
and seem to believe in jesus christ.

rascal777 - you are showing more faith and belief in Jesus Christ than any of the
other replies in this thread so far.

Eternity - You believe in Jesus Christ

BitChick - You believe in Jesus Christ. thank you for replying. You have been more active than
any of the other believers on this thread.

BitchicksHusband - Also believes in Jesus Christ.

anonymous_acc - you believe in jesus christ

qwertyGuy - it seems you do believe in Jesus Christ.

kentrolla - you believe in Jesus Christ. We are the clay,
and God is the potter. After living in disbelief, God takes
the piece of clay and remakes the clay, but the transition
can sometimes be hard to cope with, and sometimes people
experience 'mind or spirit troubles' or if you prefer
to use the pagan word 'psychological'... but also in the midst
of the transformation a person may believe in jesus christ
during that time, and likely afterwards as well.
Your story of a mind-breakdown and it coinciding with the conversion to believe
in Jesus Christ, is not the only one. You are not alone.
Myself, when I first believed in Jesus Christ, I wrote on the wall that 'I AM JESUS',
although I know I am not Jesus, but I was compelled by a spirit or spirits to write
that on the door or wall of my room. It was actually quite scary to be converted all of
a sudden like that, going from a non-believing states, to suddenly having no option but
to believe, considering all the evidence suddenly presented by a spirit, spirits, Jesus,
holy spirit and/or God. So, I know the terror of God. The non-believers would be fearful
if they knew some of his powers. The clouds of the sky are as the dust of his feet.
He is Almighty God. Alpha and Omega. There be no power except it be of God.
Jesus is King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. Jesus Christ was lifted up, high above
all the angels of heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God.

Et Filii - Thank you for the quotes from the book of Mattew. I find it refreshing to
read that.
Such as:
7“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.8For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
The living word of God speaks for itself. Thank you for replying.

foggyb - I like the book of Job. Job was kind and helped out alot of people.
I don't understand why God allowed the devil to cause Job so much troubles.
But after Jobs afflictions, Job once again went back to helping people again.
He was a really nice guy I think. Sometimes, if the state or other people
are not helping, where the heck are some people going to get some help?
are they just going to be trodden down, dying of thirst or starvation, without shelter
etc....? Its a scary thought, but if there is nothing given and no one to help,
then people will die. It is possible for most of us to fall down at some time in our
lives, isn't it? What if there was nothing there? We would die or suffer alot,
and its much better to get some help sometimes. Its a difficult job, but Job
did it.

********************I reply to some of the people who do not believe in Jesus Christ below: ***

btceic - you say you were born jewish, and you ask 'why jesus decided before I was
born to not include me as a chosen one?'
Well, Jesus actually is the savior of the jews, or hebrews, or israel(something like that)
as far as I know; but because some or more of them rejected Jesus, therefore
salvation went unto the gentiles. You are chosen, but you need to believe and receive
Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior.

DoomDumas - The Jews of the flesh believe in God, but they stumbled because of
rejecting their savior, jesus christ. They fell because of rejecting jesus;
so it is not enough to only believe in God, and you need to believe in Jesus Christ

Mike Christ - you have jesus christ's last name in your username at bitcointalk.org
but you lack faith or believe in jesus christ. According to my own studies,
'jesus' is a greek word that means 'SAVIOR' in english.
And 'Christ' is also a greek word that means 'Annointed One' or 'The Annointed One'.
Put it together, and in english, we can refer to him by this title:
THE ANNOINTED SAVIOR  - that is what 'jesus christ' actually means in english,
and it is His title. It is not his birth name. It is his Title.
There is none other. He is the one and only.
He is THE ANNOINTED SAVIOR.

DobZombie - not sure if you actually believe in Jesus christ

Ekaros - When I first believed in Jesus Christ, I was compelled to focus on the
writings of Paul the apostel, as those were the most important according to my
own conversion and the spirits involved with me. Paul even magnified his office
above Peter at one time. But you don't seem to believe in jesus christ.

BittBurger - I don't know if you believe in Jesus Christ or not.

ANiceJewishBoy - You say that His name was Jeshua vin Joseph, which is not a name
I am familiar with, but I am not a bible scholar. But you fail to see that
Jesus Christ (THE ANNOINTED SAVIOR OF THE JEWS) is the fulfillment of the
Old Testament prophecies, and He is the more perfect sacrifice, than the
sacrifices that were taught in the Old Testament, and performed by the Jews prior
to the coming of Jesus Christ. The tabernacle sacrifices are types of shadows
of the more perfect sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
Paul was one of the pharisees, and I think I read that Pauls father was also a
Pharisee. Paul is one of the most unlikely people to convert to believing
in Jesus Christ, and Steven was stoned to death, and died at Pauls feet.
And yet, God showed his Powers by converting Paul, and turning him into the minister
unto the gentiles. Paul is the man who explained Jesus Christ, or the
crucifixion of Jesus Christ, better than any other person ever did; and without
Paul, we had no where near as good of an explanation about the crucifixion of
Jesus Christ.
Jesus came to save the Jews, but they rejected Jesus, and it is through the rejection
of Jesus Christ, that salvation has gone unto the gentiles.

Once again, thank you for believing in Jesus Christ Smiley

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 04:26:45 AM

Christianity is all about converting others to your false beliefs - by any means necessary.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:30:24 AM

Christianity is all about converting others to your false beliefs - by any means necessary.

vod? I had asked for people who believe in Jesus Christ to reply to this thread.

Did you read that?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 05:31:41 AM

vod? I had asked for people who believe in Jesus Christ to reply to this thread.

Did you read that?

Do you understand you asked on a PUBLIC bulletin board?

You want to be surrounded by people who will listen and not question - go to church.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:33:49 AM

Did you read that?

Do you understand you asked on a PUBLIC bulletin board?

You want to be surrounded by people who will listen and not question - go to church.

Vod? Are you blind? I said I asked for people who believe in Jesus Christ to reply to this thread.
Please debate your own beliefs on the appropriate threads.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 05:35:42 AM

Vod? Are you blind? I said I asked for people who believe in Jesus Christ to reply to this thread.

This is an appropriate thread.

Can we expand it to include those who believe in hobbits, or maybe even a leprechaun?  They are so much more interesting than your son of a god.

just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:53:30 AM

Can we expand it to include those who believe in hobbits, or maybe even a leprechaun?  They are so much more interesting than your son of a god.

Why don't you make your own thread, and discuss your apostate state of non-belief in that thread? Smiley

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 06:00:13 AM

Why don't you make your own thread, and discuss your apostate state of non-belief in that thread? Smiley

I'll participate here. 

I don't believe in jesus christ as the overwhelming odds are he never existed.  The bible wasn't written until decades after his death, and no one wrote of him sooner.   So YOU want everyone to believe that everyone forgot about ol "JC" for at least three generations, then SUDDENLY everyone remembers him (people who weren't even alive when he was) in such detail...

You want everyone to believe that, nut job?   Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: