Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Anyone Else Believe In Jesus Christ ?  (Read 18021 times)
just_me (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:06:09 AM

Vod? you are out of line, and posting off-topic in a thread where I specifically asked for people who believe in Jesus Christ to reply.

I will ask you again, to please make your own thread, and you can discuss your apostacy there.
It is not my job to convince you to believe in Jesus Christ. In fact, it is not really possible for me to do that,
but "when it pleases God, he will reveal his son to you"

That may be in this life time, or perhaps with fire and indignation at the resurrection of the dead.

Your 'choice' Vod.

But God has blinded their eyes, so that seeing they do not see, and God has waxed their ears gross, so that hearing they do not hear; lest they believe and be saved.

Vod? That means you are under wrath my friend.

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 06:13:30 AM

Vod? you are out of line, and posting off-topic in a thread where I specifically asked for people who believe in Jesus Christ to reply.

I will ask you again, to please make your own thread, and you can discuss your apostacy there.
It is not my job to convince you to believe in Jesus Christ. In fact, it is not really possible for me to do that,

That may be in this life time, or perhaps with fire and indignation at the resurrection of the dead.

Your 'choice' Vod.

But God has blinded their eyes, so that seeing they do not see, and God has waxed their ears gross, so that hearing they do not hear; lest they believe and be saved.

In my last post I provided excellent evidence that your JC probably doesn't exist.  Yet your brainwashed mind chose to simply ignore it.  lol

Your cult is funny - just recently I had another user saying he spoke for your entire religion that I was possessed.   Cheesy

If you want to try and brainwash others with your nonsense - expect me to be here with a little dose of reality. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:53:03 AM

Your 'choice' Vod.

In my last post I provided excellent evidence that your JC probably doesn't exist.  Yet your brainwashed mind chose to simply ignore it.  lol

Your cult is funny - just recently I had another user saying he spoke for your entire religion that I was possessed.   Cheesy

If you want to try and brainwash others with your nonsense - expect me to be here with a little dose of reality.  

The world according to Vod! Vod thinks that Vod is the 'way, the truth and the life'

But we know that can't be true, because Jesus said:

'I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE
'

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 06:54:56 AM

The world according to Vod! Vod thinks that Vod is the 'way, the truth and the life'

Sorry fool.  Vod thinks the truth itself is the 'way.  The dark ages have been over for centuries - there are no room for imaginary gods in the age of reason. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:07:39 AM

Sorry fool.  Vod thinks the truth itself is the 'way.  The dark ages have been over for centuries - there are no room for imaginary gods in the age of reason. 

Any man who calls another man a fool will be in danger of the judgement
- Jesus Christ

The Fool has said in his heart that there is no God - Holy Bible

I am not calling you a fool, vod, but the holy bible says you are a fool

hawkeye

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:22:19 PM

Once again, thank you for believing in Jesus Christ Smiley

Christianity is all about converting others to your false beliefs - by any means necessary.

vod? I had asked for people who believe in Jesus Christ to reply to this thread.

Did you read that?

Do you understand you asked on a PUBLIC bulletin board?

You want to be surrounded by people who will listen and not question - go to church.

Vod? Are you blind? I said I asked for people who believe in Jesus Christ to reply to this thread.
Please debate your own beliefs on the appropriate threads.

You don't get to decide who posts to your thread.  That's not how forums work.  You post a thread and you take your chances.  Saying only people who believe whatever should post to your thread doesn't mean a thing.
Ekaros

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:28:56 PM

You don't get to decide who posts to your thread.  That's not how forums work.  You post a thread and you take your chances.  Saying only people who believe whatever should post to your thread doesn't mean a thing.

There is option for self-moderated threads, then one can decide what post leave up, but that is censorship, which is evil and traditional in these things...

12pA5nZB5AoXZaaEeoxh5bNqUGXwUUp3Uv
http://firstbits.com/1qdiz
Feel free to help poor student!
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:10:44 PM

pedrog- I see you rebuking Kenshin for saying that 'jesus never existed',
so I take that to mean that you believe that Jesus Christ did exist.
But do you believe in Jesus Christ? or do you believe that Jesus was 'just a man'?
It seems you are on your way to believing in jesus christ?

What I believe is irrelevant, but historians and scholars agree that a man named Jesus had most likely existed and had some importance among his followers at the time.

The "Jesus Myth" may have compelling arguments but it doesn't stick.

Yes, Jesus was just a man like every other.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:52:58 PM

You guys just haven't performed miracles.  If you've seen the impossible happen, you would believe someone else could perform the same things.

You should have some faith when I say I've held back a piece of a cloud from moving, I've driven off consciousness, I quantum healed a dog from cancer, my friend has flown for a brief second or two (several nondrugusing witnesses were present), another friend had his iphone float, my late grandma called my little cousin on the phone after she passed away and to confirm everything I just said, the story of Arthur;

During my second visit to the psych ward, I had a roommate named Arthur.  He saw dead people.  He said there was one in our room at one point in a very old style wheel chair.  Anyways, here's the story:

Arthur went to the park one day.  He saw a little girl and made eye contact with her.  Her told me the dead often approach or interact with you if you give them your energy, for they know you can see them.  The girl came up to him and told him she was lost.  Arthur asked her where her home was, and she told him.  They walked to the car and as the girl got in, the door physically opened and closed.  Somebody else would have seen the door open by itself.  They drove to her mothers house and Arthur knocked on the door.  Arthur told her, I don't mean any disrespect, but did you have a daughter that passed away?  Because if you do, she's here with me.  The mother immediately broke down into tears, for she could feel it was true, she did have a daughter that passed away.  The mother wrote Arthur a $1000 check for his deed, but he couldn't accept it, it didn't feel right to him.

A little bit of faith will go a long way.  I have nothing to gain by convincing people to believe in god other than good karma.  This story is proof all in itself, you're just going to have to believe the source, and as one communicating with the source for a few hours, I could tell this guy was speaking from his heart.  This man has a gift and he put it to good use.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:09:48 PM

Why don't you make your own thread, and discuss your apostate state of non-belief in that thread? Smiley
Because hubris reigns here?

By the way:  I always liked the water to wine trick (easy to do...)...

Does someone have a no-effort bit to bitcoin trick?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:12:28 PM

pedrog- I see you rebuking Kenshin for saying that 'jesus never existed',
so I take that to mean that you believe that Jesus Christ did exist.
But do you believe in Jesus Christ? or do you believe that Jesus was 'just a man'?
It seems you are on your way to believing in jesus christ?

What I believe is irrelevant, but historians and scholars agree that a man named Jesus had most likely existed and had some importance among his followers at the time.

The "Jesus Myth" may have compelling arguments but it doesn't stick.

Yes, Jesus was just a man like every other.

Who, exactly told you you could stick the Christ on a Jesus mentioned by someone else?

That, it would seem to me, is mis stating pedrog. 
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:45:57 PM

Any man who calls another man a fool will be in danger of the judgement
- Jesus Christ

The Fool has said in his heart that there is no God - Holy Bible

I am not calling you a fool, vod, but the holy bible says you are a fool
Actually, yes you simply used an argument from authority to call him a fool.  That's a logical error.

He directly called you a fool, when you disregarded logic and reason.

Your use of logical error is thus proven twice.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 09:20:45 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2013, 10:33:34 PM by Rassah

I used to believe in Jesus Christ with all my heart. I was a practicing Catholic, went to church every week, prayed often, and felt God's warm embrace in my life.

Then I got better.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 10:30:51 PM

I used to believe in Jesus Christ with all my heart. I was a practicing Catholic, went to church every day, prayed often, and felt God's warm embrace in my life.

Then I got better.
See?   See?  See what miracles praying achieve?

LOL...

I'm willing to conjecture that there was some Jesuses around 2000 years ago.  See, Jesus was a pretty common name, so there were probably like....bunches of them, man, you could herd them around like cattle.  And with that many Jesuses, you damn sure know some of them were bad boys. And some of those bad boys were like, really bad boys.  There's always gonna be a few troublemakers. 

So you can be damn sure a couple of those Jesuses were put up on the cross and died there. 

Now let me take the opposite case.

2000 years ago there were certainly no Edgar Peabodys running around.  Not even one.  Therefore, there were no Edgar Peabodys hoisted on the cross and none dying on the cross.

There were no "just_me"s, no "pedrag", no "Spendulus" (if there twer it twat a Roman), no hawkeye, but...Rassah, dank, Vod, and Ekaros, you guys names may have been crucified.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 10:47:32 PM

You should have some faith when I say I've held back a piece of a cloud from moving\

Have faith?  In YOU?     Cheesy

Your mind is so destroyed I know you believe what you spew, but it just didn't happen.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 11:04:02 PM

There were no "just_me"s, no "pedrag", no "Spendulus" (if there twer it twat a Roman), no hawkeye, but...Rassah, dank, Vod, and Ekaros, you guys names may have been crucified.

Jesus isn't really even his real name. That's just a bastardized anglicized version. I'm surprised devout Christians don't call Jesus by his actual name. I guess they don't care...

Rassah is actually a totally unique name. I pretty much pulled it out of my ass. Though I see that there are some other Rassah's, likely with accent on the second A, as opposed to mine with accent on the first, living in Middle East... Weird how almost nothing is original any more (no, not even the bible, much of which was plundered from more ancient religions)
Ekaros

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:38:22 PM

I don't even know if there was any greek dude name Ekaros... I doubt it, but who knows, likely no documentation...

Eκαρoς

I highly doubt, and most likely would haven't been crucified anyway that stuff was for the really evil folks...

EDIT:

I found the word in some work, sadly my studies in archaic-Greece were really really sort. And I don't care to bother my frieds who might have studied it...

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:41:00 PM

You should have some faith when I say I've held back a piece of a cloud from moving\

Your mind is so destroyed I know you believe what you spew, but it just didn't happen.
Then why did other people see it stop moving?

Yes, you should have faith in me.  For I am you.  And I love you unconditionally.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Ekaros

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:45:56 PM

Yes, you should have faith in me.  For I am you.  And I love you unconditionally.

How many times you failed in that trick? And was the cloud moving to start with? Grin

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 11:53:55 PM

I believe you love me as much as I believe you you stopped a cloud from moving.

Cheesy  You're such a whack job - you and the cultists in this thread are amusing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: