Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:47:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you wait to prove them wrong about Bitcoin?  (Read 3821 times)
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

Recently, some relatives visited me and they were investigating if I had invested as I am quite active online. I lied to them because I see no point in arguing with them.
Some people they judge first even they don't know the reason why I joining in bitcoin and some of them they say bitcoin is scam and my investment become losing. I don't care what they saying I ignore it and I prove to them that all there expectations about bitcoin are not true, cause bitcoin help me to become and rich and successful in the future.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:37:24 AM

I do not need proof anymore because I understand the value of bitcoin and I have my beliefs to be true. Beautiful day when bitcoin touches 20k or 25k usd. I will enjoy the money and look out there they are sorry for selling their bitcoin. Each of us has different beliefs. We can not force them to think like us. If you have researched and decided to choose, hold on to your beliefs.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:19:54 AM

Like the old saying goes, patience is the key. We are not just building a simple ecosystem so that is why you should know that it's not going to be easy. We will encounter many struggles in the path and it could be more years to come but we will still succeed.
Danlopz

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

yes 100 percent correct time will prove them wrong  bitcoin will be the official currency of the whole world just we have to wait for few years

Why wait when we can prove to our friends about it, if we can really change everything and prove to them that their mindset is wrong and unreasonable. Do not listen to their banter about bitcoin. Stay focused and rest assured that bitcoins will grow, and change all their bad judgments about bitcoin. They just do not want to learn more about investing in bitcoin.
tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:15:26 PM

People invest in the crypto currency in the hope of getting rich, and not contribute to the revolution. only the most ardent bitocotti fanatics will wait only to make sense of those who are negative towards bitcoin. I think so: how many people, so many opinions.
kimaru

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

Bit coin has proved a lot of people wrong already including me.
I was a Saul at first but now i am Paul
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:57:03 AM

No need to bother proving them about bitcoin if they don't believe it then that is OK it is their lost, If they will spread FUD then prove them they are wrong by spreading positive thoughts about bitcoin, If your family member will told you to get a job instead of getting involve with bitcoin then show them that you progress with bitcoin, Maybe one day they will change their minds.

I will enjoy the money and look out there they are sorry for selling their bitcoin. Each of us has different beliefs. We can not force them to think like us. If you have researched and decided to choose, hold on to your beliefs. I don't care what they saying I ignore it and I prove to them that all there expectations about bitcoin are not true, cause bitcoin help me to become and rich and successful in the future.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

I also experienced that, to the point that I did not want to discuss the topic with people who always criticize bitcoin. I think in the near future they will realize how bitcoin is something that is not bad. we just wait and prove it
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 770

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

I also experienced that, to the point that I did not want to discuss the topic with people who always criticize bitcoin. I think in the near future they will realize how bitcoin is something that is not bad. we just wait and prove it

The criticism about something is not steady for a long term it is just an temporary one so we don’t need to be worry and take an against that it will solve automatically it is just my opinion.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

Yes I can wait, realizations takes time. It would be better if we don’t force people to like Bitcoin. Preferably, showing them how Bitcoin made our lives better is a good example.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

Not just wait but to show them that there wrong about bitcoin if they knew all about bitcoin maybe they will change their mind. Each of us has different beliefs. We can not force them to think like us. If you have researched and decided to choose, hold on to your beliefs. I don't care what they saying I ignore it and I prove to them that all there expectations about bitcoin are not true, cause bitcoin help me to become and rich and successful in the future. I hate those people who are criticizing bitcoin just because they don't know how to gain benefit from or doesn't have any idea about it.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

It is very interesting how people who have no idea in bitcoin turn to hate it because of some fake news they heard. The fact is that people are not ready to learn and turn to doubt how bitcoin can just rise in a split second. I believe that the only we can prove them wrong is by doing what we do in crypto well and making all the profit we can. People cannot hate bitcoin If they get to know the profit you can make out of it.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

Yes I can wait, realizations takes time. It would be better if we don’t force people to like Bitcoin. Preferably, showing them how Bitcoin made our lives better is a good example.
That is what my friend told me about bitcoin because I really don't believe him at first when he first introduce this to me, but when he came back with a proof that time I decided to try this too, and it really amaze me how bitcoin can change everything, that time I decided to share this to my friends too.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

I am really into the cryptocurrency market and definitely have proofs to show for it at the moment. This has caused an influence in the lives of those that come in contact with me. I do believe that actions/results speaks louder than words. I will wait more to even convince more persons and achieve bigger results.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

When the dip happened last January, I was laughed by my fake friends. I have been bragging BTC to them before that then that dip happened. I never feel ashamed even just a little. It was my decision to get involved in this industry and I still say to those who ask me about Bitcoin, "Bitcoin will be known and used by you in the near future, whether you like it or not." I just tell them to do their own research so I can avoid too many storytellings. Let them doubt, and see for themselves.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

These people have been talking in a cynical and negative manner about Bitcoin for so long now that I have learnt to bear with it and not let it affect me in any way. You are right about people being greedy. They are satisfied when the value is high.A small fall in the value,and BAM! Bitcoin is criticised to another level.
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

It is a complex question. Then I will say long time is a difficult thing to wait. It is not possible for everyone. Because everyone works for profit. It is not possible for someone to wait for long periods of time.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

I can wait, I will hold and I will proove them worng.
I don't try anymore to convince friends or family members, if they're interested, I spread information, if they're annoyed I wait Wink

electronus

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:21:26 PM

I do not care what others think about bitcoin. the main thing is that I think. and there will always be both bitcoins and crypto-currencies in general, both supporters and opponents.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

Yes, many people underestimate bitcoin and the crypto market. Not having fully studied its features, they buy and then spontaneously sell in case of a long fall, not having knowledge of the market and coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: