Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties in Facebook and Twitter in danger?  (Read 1003 times)
KenKaneki9x

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

I have never seen anyone get bannef on facebook or twitter, so do not worry too
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?
The bounties are not in danger. However the people who enroll themselves in hundreds of bounty campaigns might get banned from the respective websites for spamming. Both Facebook and Twitter were very clear in regards to the advertisements for ICOs and they are against it. Even Google joined them later on. I would also recommend you that as long as you don't trust a project fully, do not participate in its bounty.
saurav111

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

There are quite a bunch of amazing platforms that provides a good rewards for doing certain simple tasks. A new platform you might have heard of, "Railz" is a machine to machine platform. Railz is a blockchain-based next-generation protocol for a trillion machines to talk, negotiate, and deliver the internet of things economy. Their goal is to enable a trillion IoT devices to be able to conduct sophisticated commerce, self-organised into supply chains, trade autonomously without human intervention. Railz allows devices to reach optimal negotiated consensus autonomously on a 'peer-to-peer' basis his project has a very unique and most demanding need in today's world. The pre-ico phage is soon to start and this platform has organized a campaign to reward $200 weekly just by sharing a few posts over reliable platforms. You're in, if you post just 5 out of 7 days. Railz replaces the need for centralised Trading platforms with permissionless peer-to-peer Trading networksHope you give a look to this platform, as they're offering more rewards to the individual advising or keeping an eye in their platform. This is incredibly awesome from my point of view. Hope you check out their official site railz.org or connect to the platform via twitter as RailzOfficial, telegram as RailzOfficial or other medias. Smiley  The team members include the billionaire John Corr as the CEO and founder himself. So it's a very good project to invest and to rely on. Hope this platform helps.
keskass

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

they ban the advertisement on twitter or Facebook... but they do not prohibit posting about crypto,
they will assume we post normal status Unless there is a reported. maybe
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

The ban on advertising ICO projects on social networks Twitter and Facebook did not affect the work of bounty hunters. Perhaps in the future the conditions become tougher.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

Quite possible. I think this logical continuation of the blocking of ICO advertising and bounty campaigns
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?

Twitter said that the ban will act on advertising ICO and on the sale of tokens. This can be regarded as an attempt to reduce the number of ICO scams that flooded the market. Nevertheless, the ban goes further and prohibits advertising crypto exchanges and purses, if they are not public companies listed in some major stock markets.
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

all this because google .. google whisper to all social media to delete ctypto ads, google will memblock facebook or twitter if not follow her, how googly google make alliance to remove crypto ..
hopefully all investors in google withdraw all its funds, and google will miserable.
Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

I think all this info is true .. I do not understand them why want to block altcoin crypto, but this is all good for those who do not have the ability to work in the country .. facebook already some account id be warned, if next year's twitter will plan to block the account id put up a crypto ad.
the possibility of facebook getting complaints from many people about the rise of advertising ads from crytpo, so facebook avoids the move people who use facebook.
I hope there is a middle ground.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

well i think some bounties require too much postings on facebook and twitter.This makes bounty participants spam these platforms and hence is becomes irritating to some of their followers who may report such as nuisance to them.My advice is that bounty managers should reduce the number of posts that they want their participants to do in a week in other to qualify for their rewards for the week.

kreket1

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

The ban on Twitter and Facebook does not apply to ordinary users who write posts about crypto currency. You can safely write, for this do not block

Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:29:30 PM

Judging by the percentage of reward distribution in the bounty, for most ICO companies do not matter much, it is about 10-15%. They will be replaced by a site selling cryptocurrency.
Suslura

Activity: 581
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Judging by the percentage of reward distribution in the bounty, for most ICO companies do not matter much, it is about 10-15%. They will be replaced by a site selling cryptocurrency.
because today social networks are just a waste of time, because each account does not give the results that it requires. I think that there are practically no benefits from social networking for Bounty companies.

KeithBeeCham

Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

Until now, Both twitter and facebook bounty are still alive so I don't think this ban has any effect to these bounties Smiley). Twitter and facebook only ban ICO advertisement but we still can post or tweet about ICO as usual. Beside our tweet and post are the only way other people can know about an ICO project through facebook or twitter so I think this ban will make facebook and twitter bounty become better with higher share of token than before

suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:05:19 PM

It appeared that technically it's nearly impossible to ban crypto ads and people may overcome the block just by changing some letters...I don't think that bounties are in danger.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:34:13 AM

Nah. I don't think so. Facebook and twitter banning even make facebook and twitter bounty become better. If you take a look at new recent bounty campaigns, you can see that social media campaign received higher token share than before cause ICO project can't advertise on Facebook and Twitter anymore and social bounty campaign is the only way they can use to promote their project on these social network.

demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:43:46 AM

if you do spam links, you will be banned from facebook and twitter, do not follow a lot of bounty for your twitter account and facebook, so will your twitter is not banned

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:06:10 AM

do not spam, it will be safe for you, facebook and twitter prohibit cryptocurrency on paid ads, but if only repost and retweet it is safe

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

The main thing is not to break the rules of Twitter and Fasebook and everything will be in order. You need to follow the rule is not forbidden, it means you can.
altcoiner

Activity: 351
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

For now I don`t think they can ban users from posting and promoting what they like example bounty hunters posting about ICOs, it seems that will be a very difficult thing to do giving the fact that quite a significant number of twitter users r also into cryptos.That is their platform anyway so we can only wait to see what they will say
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: