Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:09:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's stopping people from using crypto currency?  (Read 191 times)
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:18:05 AM

I'm wondering what's stopping people from using crypto?
Is it government rules for people not using crypto?
Volatility could be the reason?

Please write your thoughts on why people not using crypto!
if he has no internet connection.the govt ban is not reason. Chinese still trade crypto while the dictator ban crypto. Many countries who ban crypto earn nothing. people will trade in blackmarket. It is worse than legalize crypto as currency or asset. if crypto as asset the govt can draw tax from crypto exchanger. Black market will only cause black transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bulitt

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:29:54 AM

Its almost entirely the mainstream media basically brainwashing people into thinking they are supporting pedophiles and terrorism if they participate in cryptocurrency. The last remaining reason thats holding it back is transaction speed. Ripple is the only network that can even come close to the VISA network. It needs to be at least as fast as VISA before retailers and consumers start adopting it.
doudou1110

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:36:14 AM

I think the government does not want to use crypto because crypto is decenterized, the government can not control them and that will make government angry. So the governments are making policies to regulate the crypto.

MaxiMan

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:43:44 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 04:36:07 AM by MaxiMan

Stupids governs, as always being the main obstacle to global contact and innovation
Restrictions to travel from one place to other.
Restriction/fees to buy goods from another country.
Restriction for what they just fear and cant put their hand on it, like crypto
Governs live leeching peoples profits, look some started to add taxes to mining.

We are really far of a better and unified world.

Sry if I went off topic.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:49:21 AM

I'm wondering what's stopping people from using crypto?
Is it government rules for people not using crypto?
Volatility could be the reason?

Please write your thoughts on why people not using crypto!
Most of people afraid all new things. Doesn't matter what it is - crypto or internet.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

if we talk about the use of crypto currency in everyday life, then people do not use it because it is not regulated by many states, and if we are talking about investing in the crypto currency, people are afraid to do it because of the high volatility of the market  Wink
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

Lack of knowldege about Cryptocurrency I think is one of the main factor why they are stopping from using it! I think if they had a huge knowledge about it and know how it works and how it can bless their lives, there's no reason to stop.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: