Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:14:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETED  (Read 1264 times)
vitalii_invest (OP)

Activity: 515
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:35:51 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 10:23:58 AM by vitalii_invest

deleted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vitalii_invest (OP)

Activity: 515

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:36:54 PM

res
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:33:14 AM

We announce the beginning of private sales. Hurry to enroll in the white sheet to get a 40% bonus when buying tokens.
Xsearch.io

Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/xsearch-20509 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thanks for your support! This is great news.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:15:02 AM

After I read the concept brought in this project, the concept has a very good goal. and my hope will be many who supported the progress of the project.
success always for this project.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:14:00 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 01:33:53 PM by Zeppelins

After I read the concept brought in this project, the concept has a very good goal. and my hope will be many who supported the progress of the project.
success always for this project.

Thanks for support! Stay with us, there are a lot of good news ahead of us.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

there were projects already like this one. i remember its name was presearch https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/presearch/ i don't know what their difference but i think no one will defeat google search still.

what do you mean when you say "4. The seller pays the user for viewing the personalized offer."?
do you mean we as user can earn after putting all the information we have?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

there were projects already like this one. i remember its name was presearch https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/presearch/ i don't know what their difference but i think no one will defeat google search still.

what do you mean when you say "4. The seller pays the user for viewing the personalized offer."?

We do not have ambitious plans to take a leading position in the market among such giants as Google. But we can make a worthy competition.
The user will receive personalized advertising based on the information provided about himself, for which he will be credited with tokens. The amount of payments depends on the volume of your data. The more you provide information about yourself, the more advertising you can view, thereby increasing the amount of reward.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

We do not have ambitious plans to take a leading position in the market among such giants as Google. But we can make a worthy competition.
The user will receive personalized advertising based on the information provided about himself, for which he will be credited with tokens. The amount of payments depends on the volume of your data. The more you provide information about yourself, the more advertising you can view, thereby increasing the amount of reward.

Are you dev of this project than why you are promoting other one into your signature space. Do the both projects are from same team this part is confusing for me. Can you explain about your role into this project?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

Are you dev of this project than why you are promoting other one into your signature space. Do the both projects are from same team this part is confusing for me. Can you explain about your role into this project?

I take the position of the community manager and the conditions do not prohibit placing other projects in my signature.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:00:21 AM

I see this project is a great project with a goal which I think is very interesting to follow every development. his name is XSEARCH using the model of the efficient design to business people and customers in making engagement value/value. I hope many circles which support this project in order to be successful.
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:43:16 AM

see the information displayed attractive, a platform with a technology blockchain that provides convenience for each user that is between the seller and buyer in transactions that give each other benefits without each tied to the rules of the central authority, the allocation of bounty offered is also interesting, progress goes smoothly and many people enliven this project.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

see the information displayed attractive, a platform with a technology blockchain that provides convenience for each user that is between the seller and buyer in transactions that give each other benefits without each tied to the rules of the central authority, the allocation of bounty offered is also interesting, progress goes smoothly and many people enliven this project.
Lots of interesting stuff in this project and I also support so that the projects can be developed again in the future. I also hope more and more who support this projects in order to smoothly and is known by many investors.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

Lots of interesting stuff in this project and I also support so that the projects can be developed again in the future. I also hope more and more who support this projects in order to smoothly and is known by many investors.
Yes true with the number of participants who supported this project it would be easier for the projects attracted a lot of investors join in this project hope fore projects more successful.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

a platform that makes it easy for every user to find, buy, and transact easily and by combining blockchain technology to make it easier for users
Azazana

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

I take the position of the community manager and the conditions do not prohibit placing other projects in my signature.
Dear devs.Why your project better then another projects about some cashback and about getting tokens for viewing advertising?There are some features in your project?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

Dear devs.Why your project better then another projects about some cashback and about getting tokens for viewing advertising?There are some features in your project?

The project is unique in that the user is given free choice when providing personal data. The more information you provide about yourself, the more you can access the amount of advertising. The user will receive an award for viewing the advertisement.
Altcoinalerts

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

Xsearch ICO listed on AltcoinAlerts.com
http://altcoinalerts.com/ico/xsearch/
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

On the one hand, I do not really want anyone to follow you and know about your preferences. But on the other hand, if it allows to earn extra money, it will be good.
kampret4545

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

a project that utilizes a blockchain-based system to enable businesses and customers to directly contact each other in the marketplace. this is a very good hope that this will work
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: