Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETED  (Read 1271 times)
kapa6ac

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

IXSE WILL BE LISTED ON 3 exchanging rate services. I guess its not enough, what about other listings?
Exchanging rates listing is not so easy and fast pricess. Maybe team have already some negotiations with other platforms.
But they should choose where to stay, you can not cover all of them at one time.
Traders from different countries prefer different platforms for Cryptocurrencies trading, so you just have to list everywhere.
Its impossible, you should be popular like Ethereum to be traded everywhere. Also, some platforms are clamping registration for new users.
I wonder what  trading pares token will be set. Only BTC and ETH?
It's more interesting for me who set that pairs, token project devs or exchanging platforms Huh
Alex.Bentley

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

IXSE WILL BE LISTED ON 3 exchanging rate services. I guess its not enough, what about other listings?
Exchanging rates listing is not so easy and fast pricess. Maybe team have already some negotiations with other platforms.
But they should choose where to stay, you can not cover all of them at one time.
Traders from different countries prefer different platforms for Cryptocurrencies trading, so you just have to list everywhere.
Its impossible, you should be popular like Ethereum to be traded everywhere. Also, some platforms are clamping registration for new users.
It's more interesting for me who set that pairs, token project devs or exchanging platforms Huh
Market says what coins are popular and respected eveywehere, so that pairs can be used by most of the cryptotraders.
PinoyD

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

I wonder if the tokens will be frozen after the end of ICO and distribution.
kapa6ac

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

The distribution of tokens will be carried out not later than four weeks as of the end of the token sale.
kapa6ac

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:18:30 PM

Market says what coins are popular and respected eveywehere, so that pairs can be used by most of the cryptotraders.
The popularity of ICO's now makes more crypto exchange platforms, and how know which of them can be popular in 1 year.
PinoyD

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

The popularity of ICO's now makes more crypto exchange platforms, and how know which of them can be popular in 1 year.
Why do you think that something is gonna change? Big platforms will become more bigger. I don't think Binance or other big websites will change their positions.
RobertStan

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

The distribution of tokens will be carried out not later than four weeks as of the end of the token sale.
So four weeks is freezing time to avoid the rate fall?
kapa6ac

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

Not only, it's the time to prepare all transactions right, check the adresses and so on. Also it's time to finish all stuff which should be done. And yeah, one day to celebrate.
Alex.Bentley

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

Not only, it's the time to prepare all transactions right, check the adresses and so on. Also it's time to finish all stuff which should be done. And yeah, one day to celebrate.
Another important thing is what team is going to do with unsold tokens?
RobertStan

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

All the coins that are not sold during ICO will be burned, which will also guarantee XSE coin will remain valuable.
Maybe thats another thing what will be done in that 4 weeks after the end of the ICO.
Alex.Bentley

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:46:26 PM

All the coins that are not sold during ICO will be burned, which will also guarantee XSE coin will remain valuable.
Maybe thats another thing what will be done in that 4 weeks after the end of the ICO.
Arghhh. I hoped they will airdrop them, but yeah, it's unfair to those who bought tokens.
PinoyD

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

Arghhh. I hoped they will airdrop them, but yeah, it's unfair to those who bought tokens.
By the way, airdrop is a good idea. What do you think?
Alex.Bentley

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

Nice idea, but isn't it too late to launch it?
PinoyD

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

There is lots of time to provide airdrop campaign.
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

There is lots of time to provide airdrop campaign.
Hi, it's a great opportunity to help the project and also to get some tokens.
but3rin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

by the way, is it ERC-20 token?
kapa6ac

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

Yes, try to read the whitepaper.
but3rin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

Can you share the link?
RobertStan

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:58:39 PM

Can you share the link?
I can help you
https://xsearch.io/app/img/xsearch_whitepaper.pdf
RobertStan

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:05:20 PM

I wonder if somebody create tokens which are not erc-20.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: