Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe BTC is going to trend down to $5,000 whats your thoughts  (Read 876 times)
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:38:56 AM

IMO BTC is going to continue to trend down and settle around a range of $4,500 to $5,500 at a new psych level. Reasons are slow adoption world wide from other countries than Japan and growing competition from alts. 

Why are you scare if that will happen. That is the good time to buy more bitcoin if the price reached the 5k mark, slow addoptions and regulation about bitcoin has a huge impact to its value, the only thing we can do right now is to hold and believed in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:41:22 AM

IMO BTC is going to continue to trend down and settle around a range of $4,500 to $5,500 at a new psych level. Reasons are slow adoption world wide from other countries than Japan and growing competition from alts. 

Bitcoins will not go down to $5k dollar because there are still a lot of people who are keep on holding their coins more than selling it due to the price in the market that keeps on decreasing today so do not worry about the price that is decreasing because soon it will still recover.
Gatorelf (OP)

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:48:30 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 02:49:35 PM by Gatorelf

Why are you scare if that will happen. That is the good time to buy more bitcoin if the price reached the 5k mark, slow addoptions and regulation about bitcoin has a huge impact to its value, the only thing we can do right now is to hold and believed in bitcoin.

Never said I was scared lol, I sold out of all crypto when BTC was 12's thus capturing profits.  Bitcoin has dropped another $2k from $8,700 since I made this post just a week ago.  I mentioned a psych level of 5k because that is the only thing I see that could slow this downtrend.  If it doesn't hold $4,500 ( bounce off of) for more than a week there could be another collapse to $2,500 area from fear. Many used technical analysis thinking it was rebounding off of $8,500 well that was a big loss for them if they bought in proving once again TA is a load of crapp sucking in the hopelessly optimistic just like the stock market.

Like I stated previously the whole market wont be going up until there is a reason to go up ( a reason for big money to invest). I love crypto and believe in its future strongly but when the train is coming off the tracks I move on. 
2alt

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

Yes. Its going down. More than 5k. We are gonna hit 1-2k. Get your money into fiat asap. Even professional traders are recommending this.

Make sure you do understand all of the price manipulation going on. There are many upper hands involved right now. The market needs to basically bottom to near $0 and reset with proper rules and regulations.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

Yes. Its going down. More than 5k. We are gonna hit 1-2k. Get your money into fiat asap. Even professional traders are recommending this.

Make sure you do understand all of the price manipulation going on. There are many upper hands involved right now. The market needs to basically bottom to near $0 and reset with proper rules and regulations.

I don't think that we are going to hit $1-$2K. Yes, we can get our coins to fiat and then what? Those professional traders that are recommending are those who wants to bottom so that they can get it a a discount. I mean if its $2K, do you think it can still bottom? There are a buy support levels at $4K-$5K so I can't see that it will go that low.

If you have listen to those so called professional traders than I'm sorry that they are all having a good chuckle because they have played you very well in believing that bitcoin can go that deep.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
xk85jq

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

for me, It maybe, or it will be not.It depend upon the market flow as a small contributor in this type of business we must contribute either.
     If it will be happened. Just wait and let the big fish play until price will back..
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

In my personal opinion, $5k price range for BTC is possible if the major support at $6k buy wall has been broken. I think institutional buyers are really attracted to that price level which will make BTC be adopted across the globe and skyrocket.
2alt

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:36:38 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 01:49:01 PM by 2alt

I don't think that we are going to hit $1-$2K. Yes, we can get our coins to fiat and then what? Those professional traders that are recommending are those who wants to bottom so that they can get it a a discount. I mean if its $2K, do you think it can still bottom? There are a buy support levels at $4K-$5K so I can't see that it will go that low.

If you have listen to those so called professional traders than I'm sorry that they are all having a good chuckle because they have played you very well in believing that bitcoin can go that deep.

You are seeing those support levels on the books TODAY. Lets see 3 months from now.

And it takes more than a single person to manipulate the price. The manipulation is being done by very large organizations.

I can assure you I have been trading coins and stocks much longer than you man. And have enough experience to know when its time to get out of something. And it is time to get out, regardless of what anyone is saying. If you cannot look at BTC and see these last 60+ days have been horrendous, and you want to keep holding, by all means keep at it. I will ping you when it hits 5k, and then 4k, and then 3k, and then 2k. The interest will shift and by that time the crypto eco system will be much more heavily developed. We are only at the beginning.

People right now are just in the denial phase. When they accept reality and do a little research they will see that BTC right now would be suicide. Any large orders you see are hoping to catch a slight profit. But the support levels will slowly dwindle.

But nobody really knows. However, I can tell you 100 better places to put your money until this all passes and we see a good 30-60 of steady uptrend.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

The writing is already on the wall for BTC going down to $5000 and no one new that known anything
about BTC is going to gamble ... err....sorry... "Invest" after the miners put the fees up to $55 per transaction.

I jumped out at $18,000 that was only days after the fees peeked and have never looked back as people
here were "Buying on the dip-------stick" and won't be buying back in due to the lightning network being
nothing more than a system of mini-banks and can well see two more zero's having to come off the number
that the OP has picked.

Remember people, I have a track record and I bet it's better than yours so buck the trend if you think you can
but it's going down as we speak.  

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Gatorelf (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

actually I am a professional trader but I wont give advise just opinions and let people take it from there Smiley
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:30:01 PM

I heard a news that bitcoin mining cost 4700$ per bitcoin so bitcoin down 5000$ below they stop bitcoin mining.So i think bitcoin price stable on 6000 or above and get any positive news it will be 10000$+.Nowadays most of the investor was disappointed who brought 19000$ per bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Gatorelf (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

I heard a news that bitcoin mining cost 4700$ per bitcoin so bitcoin down 5000$ below they stop bitcoin mining.So i think bitcoin price stable on 6000 or above and get any positive news it will be 10000$+.Nowadays most of the investor was disappointed who brought 19000$ per bitcoin.

Hate to say it but the downfall of BTC could wind up being proof of work cost
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:37:05 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is in the future only in growth, there is no reason to fall below 5-6 thousand. Those who say that it will cost 2 thousand are not right and then will cry and regret that did not buy 5-6 thousand)
caberum

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is in the future only in growth, there is no reason to fall below 5-6 thousand. Those who say that it will cost 2 thousand are not right and then will cry and regret that did not buy 5-6 thousand)

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy amateur

just because the price will fall doesn't mean that it will not rise again. That is what many ppl who are new here do not understand, they can only understand climbing prices, not falling.

it is like the waves of the oceans, night and day, hot and cold, summer and winter. This is the yin and yang of life. You have to learn how to go with the flow

people like you who only can comprehend climbing price would be terrible farmers. Because you will believe that it will be summer forever, and so you will fail to plan for the winter. This is what you ppl are doing when you assume bitcoin price can only go up

What goes up must come back down, and then up again, and then down, and then up again..... and then down... and then up again...

See what i did there? Wink

If your smart you will understand how this can be used to your advantage

bitcoin will fall to below $2k this year. then next year in 2019 it will reach its bottom price which might evn be sub $1k. In 2020 the block reward will be cut in half and the price will go sideways throughout the whole year. Then in 2021 the price will jump again by at least x10

we have seen this movie before
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

Let's put it like this: who cares how low BTC price goes, if you hold. I mean, of course it's a lot more fun when prices boost up, but as long as you don't have to sell (f.i. because you need the money), its price is completely irrelevant.

That's exactly why you should never spend more than you can afford to lose : it makes you immune to crises like these.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:23:39 PM

It's funny and unique, when a lot of people are busy talking about bitcoin going down without any apparent reason. fundamentally important but technically just a formula.
many arguments speculate that bitcoin drops due to over-priced miner transactions and many investors use altcoin and many other reasons.
give me a reason if bitcoin goes down, then it will rise again?
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

IMO too, bitcoin will not go down as low as to 5000$ or below, even though BTC is having a hard time to pump again it is not that weak to be dip that low. We all know that bitcoin has the potential to increase its price just wait for the right time. Even though the world adopts slowly to crypto at least we are still adopting to it.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

I also think so because bitcoin price is falling down on this year.So it can be possible that bitcoin price goes down to $5000.It's already 6000 + so I think at the end of this month it may fall down to $5000.Bitcoin is in serious trouble now as it's price is getting lesser.

redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

still hard to seeing that
many aspect that we can use as reference that bitcoin will not going under till 5k$
bitcoin are still using people as a transaction, the circulation still flowing and the price will keep steady upper 5k i think

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

I also think so because bitcoin price is falling down on this year.So it can be possible that bitcoin price goes down to $5000.It's already 6000 + so I think at the end of this month it may fall down to $5000.Bitcoin is in serious trouble now as it's price is getting lesser.

Yeah I had similar feelings like you wherein it's a mixed feeling on one hand you will be worried about the downtrend of bitcoin value and on the other hand we still have that trust that bitcoin will recover like it did in the past.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: