Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Havven gets listed on Kucoin  (Read 127 times)
awilliams (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:14:17 PM

Glad havven got listed on kucoin!!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/havvenhav-gets-listed-on-kucoin/
rjefferson

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:09:05 PM

This is great news! I'm excited to see what unfolds in the next few months with them. Great project
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:10:48 AM

This project was raised $30 million and the price of the token look stay strong in the this bearish market. I joined their airdrop and bought the token too in ICO, i look this project is good and they has big community to support it.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

This project was raised $30 million and the price of the token look stay strong in the this bearish market. I joined their airdrop and bought the token too in ICO, i look this project is good and they has big community to support it.

Same. I remember when that's all I saw everywhere: havven. Big believer in this project and I'm excited for what's ahead for them. Mass adoption here we comeeee!
CryptoJoop

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:15:03 PM

Ohhh wauw, this will definitely boost the price! Participated in the Airdrop, but decided to sell it the day it hit the markets, got about $150 dollar for it, which was fine for me. Wanted to invest it in another Altcoin, Ontology. This one has been on the rise ever since it hit the markets. Started of at $1.4, skyrocketed to $3 on the first day, dropped back to initial price and now slowly climbing. Did anyone participate in the Havven ICO?

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:18:12 PM

Nothing to be too excited about. Have you checked kucoin is the last couple of weeks? The volumes has dropped. Such volumes isn't enough to have an effect in the price action. These days, If It's not Binance, bittrex, or Upbit, then forget it. The price would sink even more on exchanges like kucoin.

MGmahesh

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

wow that's good news, I see it's a reliable reliable ICO reliable project, i can assure that it will be good luck to continue with him, havven really lucky good luck to succeed its sale because i think will be much interested to join to contribute in kucoin it is more convincing to achieve success.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

getting it listed on kucoin is a welcome development, now let's see what the market brings. I will personally start my trading tomorrow.
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

extra exposure is always good and a stable coin is needed.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

wow that's good news, I see it's a reliable reliable ICO reliable project, i can assure that it will be good luck to continue with him, havven really lucky good luck to succeed its sale because i think will be much interested to join to contribute in kucoin it is more convincing to achieve success.
Not so good as you said, in the result after havven being listed on the kucoin and there is no a lot of interest to buy havven and that means if the kucoin listed worth nothing for havven. Havven needs to be listed on the exchange site which was bringing a lot of demand to the token and that can give a lot of opportunity to increase in the price of token.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

This is a very good move by the developer, which means that holders of havven will be glad at the moment. Most times, except on rare occasions, if coins are listed on Kucoin, they easily moon. I am earnestly waiting for the mooning of this token. I knew from the onset that the project will succeed. I believe some also knew and that was why they went ahead to buy more.
Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

Ohhh wauw, this will definitely boost the price! Participated in the Airdrop, but decided to sell it the day it hit the markets, got about $150 dollar for it, which was fine for me. Wanted to invest it in another Altcoin, Ontology. This one has been on the rise ever since it hit the markets. Started of at $1.4, skyrocketed to $3 on the first day, dropped back to initial price and now slowly climbing. Did anyone participate in the Havven ICO?

I participated and I'm holding my tokens. I'm very excited that they got on kucoin so quick. They even announced that their full launch of eUSD is coming next week: https://blog.havven.io/the-full-launch-of-eusd-is-coming-next-week-43e3f9ddc79

For an ICO they move QUICK. I'm very excited for this project and their team is very proactive.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

This is great news! I have a few coins from this project, obtained from participation in the airdrop, and since the project has excellent prospects in the future, I will keep them until the price will grow
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:52:48 PM

This is great news! I have a few coins from this project, obtained from participation in the airdrop, and since the project has excellent prospects in the future, I will keep them until the price will grow

Same with me. Planning on holding these for quite a bit.
sayboo999

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:17:51 PM

Undoubtedly a good coin) I keep it in my wallet, until the market goes up)
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:58:47 AM

Havven has been holding  up well in current market condition. To me, this is a long term hold coin. Do not get affected by the wave of bad news affecting the market now, there will be a time where this coin will moon hard!

rjefferson

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:19:36 AM

Havven has been holding  up well in current market condition. To me, this is a long term hold coin. Do not get affected by the wave of bad news affecting the market now, there will be a time where this coin will moon hard!

yes this is one of my long term HODLs as well. excited for the eth backed nomins that are launching this week
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: