Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Coin Limit - Non-stop??  (Read 209 times)
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

Why so many ICOs ? Because its probably easiest way how to make milions in very short time for "developers".Lot of SCAM but people still like to feed them I am not saying there are serious projects but anyway putting many in ICO is super high risk especially now.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

We don't need any regulation. There must be an opportunity for the ICO to do everything in the legal field of the country, but not mandatory registration. It is a challenge for the crypto world for its ability to self-organize without any rules and laws.

BERKAH68

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

Hello guys, as we all know theres this countless ico coins being produced already since everyday theres newly added coin. Its just like a new song being released everday. xD In your own opinion, would there be a time when World government will no longer accept new produced coin?
 Well its for the security also for everybody to avoid investing to wrong or scam coin. And its sorry also  for the big companies that are yet planning to make one. Let me know your idea? Smiley
World Government you say? I think you want to say is that the government wants to ban those scam coins and ICO's? some countries already make that move to ban any interactions and trading to all cryptocurrencies and to participate in any ICO's, some of them took some actions to implement such specific regulations and rules throughout the cryptocurrency they even release some statements of warning in regards to the investments on such projects, if they are planning to make a project lets hope that they will not scam people.
I agree gays in the last 6 months is a lot of emerging ico the makers are not responsible and just take advantage only. indeed for the future we must be selective if want to invest in new coins
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

We don't need any regulation. There must be an opportunity for the ICO to do everything in the legal field of the country, but not mandatory registration. It is a challenge for the crypto world for its ability to self-organize without any rules and laws.
right. the government cant regulate coin circulation. so this makes consideration of regulatory coin. hopefully the government finds a solution so that the coin can be regulated and will certainly increase the incoming investors

icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

As of today there's no such thing as coin regulation which means ico's coin cannot be limited.  Any company or even individuals could create ico's. These means that there will be so many scam ico's will be created. So be very careful on selecting ico's to invest with.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:54:28 AM

1) There is no World government
2) No government even accepts cryptocurrencies, let alone new shit ICOs
3) Agree scams suck
4) Big companies trying to get a piece of the pie, but they may succeed because of previous power and influence. Same can't be said for shit ICOs.

No government accepts cryptocurrencies? I don't know what you've been reading mate but i believe Japan, Switzerland, and even Germany are doing this already. I'd link the sources to that but i think you can google it yourself.

EDIT: heres one: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=does+japan+government+accept+bitcoin

live under a rock much?

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

I think this will be difficult once unstoppable because there is no Government that can organize about coins in circulation and appears. Anyway, it's also not a coin comes from one country only. so there will probably be resolved.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
idex100

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:06:17 AM

Thanks for the advise about being careful so as not to invest in scam coins.I do not think it is really the deal of government to stop new coin.Crypto-projects are just like businesses,you never run-out of fresh ideas,and at the same time,old ones dies.That means some of these coins will die and will be delisted after awhile.No need to worry,we  will just be careful when investing in any project.
Linhkej

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

Hello guys, as we all know theres this countless ico coins being produced already since everyday theres newly added coin. Its just like a new song being released everday. xD In your own opinion, would there be a time when World government will no longer accept new produced coin?
 Well its for the security also for everybody to avoid investing to wrong or scam coin. And its sorry also  for the big companies that are yet planning to make one. Let me know your idea? Smiley
I think the ICO will not be banned by the governments.
The crypto market is not interfered with by the government. There is only one organization that protects us, the SEC. SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission). This is the main regulator of the US stock market, setting the rules for stock registration and monitoring the operations of stock exchanges. They can ban the operation of coin that is planning to scam investors. But ICO is no one can manage them.
cabbarlana

Activity: 448

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

At present, there are about 1,500 crypto currencies traded in stock markets. But there is a problem, how much is it necessary to make crypto money for the project to be realized with 'ICO'? The answer to this question shows us that in the future many crypto-moneys may disappear.

BattleZeo

Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

Why so many ICOs ? Because its probably easiest way how to make milions in very short time for "developers".Lot of SCAM but people still like to feed them I am not saying there are serious projects but anyway putting many in ICO is super high risk especially now.
Why there are so many ICO? Don't you know there are some outsourcing companies who specializes doing "white paper" and setting the site up and the coin sale steps. I do have mail with this kind of advertising. Plus there are plunch of people who just wants to earn profit but knows nothing about project. Elements of Cryptocurrency bubble.

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

Why there are so many ICO? Don't you know there are some outsourcing companies who specializes doing "white paper" and setting the site up and the coin sale steps. I do have mail with this kind of advertising. Plus there are plunch of people who just wants to earn profit but knows nothing about project. Elements of Cryptocurrency bubble.
for the problem of the number of ico for now it is caused because ico can get big profits in an instant, but also risky for developers if ico it failed miserably, ico fraud a lot of hanging out then be careful in choosing the correct ico

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

Many ico appear but they have no value in the future. Only to be created and to deceive us. careful
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

1) There is no World government
2) No government even accepts cryptocurrencies, let alone new shit ICOs
3) Agree scams suck
4) Big companies trying to get a piece of the pie, but they may succeed because of previous power and influence. Same can't be said for shit ICOs.

1)  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

btw it does not matter how many ico comes in market , bcoz only best one will survive till end .
fake ico or ico without any vision will see their end in 1-2 yrs .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

I feel like ico hype will not end until we reach certain point in cryptocurencies. Its probably goona happen at full regulation period and it may not happen at all in coming 3 years in my opinion. 2020 or 2021 so.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███